Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

fingers tightly crossed Rachel - am sure your baby is doing fine in there :hugs:

hx

Rachel, I remember my boobs stopped hurting totally at 9 weeks - I thought was all over, did extensive googling, turned out it can be normal for symptoms to come and go - they started hurting again 11 weeks though never as bad again as first few weeks. Try not to worry symptoms really do come and go, you'll prob be feeling sick again in a day or two too, sickness is always worse when you're tired and maybe as its the weekend you've had more rest than normal?

I'm sure all is ok xxxx

I'm sure bubs is fine, my sickness was awful but it did ease off a bit around 8-9 weeks, and came back. If you read some posts in 1st tri there's lots of similar ones. Good luck sweetie, I know it's scary but book a scan asap just to put your mind at rest xx

Fingers tightly crossed rachel - I'm sure baba is doing fine, syptoms can come and go, book a scan up soon to reassure yourself. Xxxx

Thanks for your support everyone x

Have looked into a scan today, there is a palce very near my office but no space until friday, eek!

I did feel sick again this morning :yipee: so maybe you were right Lucy and I was too not-tired yesterday.

Fx'd that the fatigue kicks in this afternoon!!

UPDATE - scan booked for Friday 9am x

Rachel I am sure everything is fine. I agree with the others symptoms come and go some days my nausea is very fine the next day i feel dreadful... i am sure everything will be fine at the scan on friday. I am sure everything will be fine for all of us... this waiting around though is dreadfully hard.

Hi all,

Sorry, I've been MIA all weekend as we had a friend's son's 1st birthday party on Saturday and a christening on Sunday. We had a house full all weekend and I am exhausted today as a result. I've just been to have my hair trimmed as it was getting to look a bit scruffy - feel much better about myself now.

Brill news on your scan Lucy - Fingers crossed for yours on Friday Kanga but I'm sure all will be fine.

Anyway, my big news is that today is VIABLE day! Not sure whether it's worth getting excited about as I've read there's still only a 45% chance of the baby surviving if I had to deliver now BUT I am now out of danger of miscarrying as miscarriage is a loss prior to 24 weeks apparently. So there we go! OH and I are having a chinese takeaway this evening to celebrate!

My EDD is 29th November Kanga - can't remember who asked on an earlier post but I guess I will be the first Cyber sister to give birth! (AAArgh!) I think there's a chance that, if I was late and Dee was early, she'd go first though.

I should have taken my 24 week bump pic this morning but completely forgot - will try and remember tonight before bed. Hairdresser said "Oh my God, you're tiny!" when I told her I was 6 months pregnant. Still no real bump when I'm wearing clothes.

Good going Rachel - that's a good sign - my ms has eased dramatically - was only ever nauseous and sick twice then wham - sick today!! obviously coming out in sympathy!!Your scan though it will def ease your worries - and tide you over till the 12 week scan :)

Lolly - Happy V Day!! I wish I was tiny - my tum has gone massive - so now people are shocked when I say I am only 17 weeks!! Glad you're having a rest after your busy social weekend - and getting pampered with hair-do's to boot :)

Hope everyone is well - I am off work this week :yipee:

hx

Rachel - good news you got a scan booked, ease your worries, good sign the ms is back again, glad you are feeling better xx

Lauren - happy V day xx you must be shattered after your hectic weekend

Helen - any good plans for your week off?

Jo - glad your feeling better. The book you bought Euan sounds lovely. I go on the 21st august, first time, have avenue Q booked up on broadway and a NY Yankee's game!

Lucy - hope your clean out is going well!

1 week until my EDD, and no luck with gettting a cancelation! Still taking the herbs, but it's more of an off chance they may work so not holding out hope. Will continue to temp and see if there is a rise this month.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Hey Lou

Muchios cleaning this week - only got bathroom done today after being sick this morning the motivation disapeared strangely enough!

:hugs: sorry this is a tough time around your edd, so are you around ov time now if you're waiting for a rise?

hx

Lou sorry to hear that you still have no luck in getting a cancellation... that must be a good sign that this person is good. I know its going to be tough for all of us around the EDD... Sorry yours is this week. I just know that your going to get some answers soon and everything will work out fine.

Lolly - Happy V Day :happydance:. That's a milestone I can't wait to reach. Thats when my shopping is going to start in earnest!!

Thanks Jo and Helen, i am hoping its a good sign that he is good. The receptionist lady says she does not want to change my consultant as he is the best as i've had miscarriage. I'm feeling ok this week, last week i had a bit of a wobble so went out and bought the herbs so felt like i was doing something. Not sure how i will be next Tuesday, think i'm going to try and keep busy. Helen i'm on CD14 today, i never changed my tinker, so should be around now if the herbs worked and i ovulate this month. Did a OPK today, and it came back very faint so def not today.

fxd tho Lou :hugs: - sending lh hormone thoughts your way

Lou - could be promising that you got a faint on the opk, you wouldn't get anything if there was nothing going on. Keep doing them - I used to do twice a day so as not to miss ov - and hopefully lines will get darker. Fingers crossed herbs doing the job xxx

Lou, like Lucy said, do them twice a day, sometimes I'd have missed mine if I hadn't. Good luck!!! Rachel, glad you feel rubbish again...in the best possible way of course!! I have been telling people my sickness has gone but the past 2 days it's been back :-( x

Thanks emma and Lucy - I've just done anouther opk and it is darker! Almost as dark as control!! Will do anouther later, hoping good sign maybe, but not gonna get over excited until I see a temp rise. Going to have to txt dh to get ready for some ttc bding when he gets home! Lol!

Lou, sounds good to me!! Definitely get going with the BD'ing, sounds like OV not far away. Got everything crossed for you xxx

Get at it Lou :) go get your bean!!!

I tried my doppler again today - the first time was a couple of weeks ago or so and I couldn't find it so decided to leave it for a while - anyway - being at home on my own it was winking at me from the side and I thought - dam it, I'll have a go and won't stress out if I can't find it - but I did!!! :) 148bpm :cloud9: !

hx

Get at it Lou :) go get your bean!!!

I tried my doppler again today - the first time was a couple of weeks ago or so and I couldn't find it so decided to leave it for a while - anyway - being at home on my own it was winking at me from the side and I thought - dam it, I'll have a go and won't stress out if I can't find it - but I did!!! :) 148bpm :cloud9: !

hx

That's fab! I never got one as I just know I'd be obsessed. We heard our 'beanbeat' for the first time last week at my antenatal appointment - 140bpm - just lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->