Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Congratulations M2A!! :yipee:

I'm SO HAPPY for you!! how many dpo are you, they are some lovely lines xx

:happydance:

H&H 9m to you, how are you feeling x

Oh the title of the thread really made me smile :haha: :blush:

I have no idea how many dpo i am :haha: lol. I'm going qith about 13ish, so my ticker is just a guess, i'm going to leave it a week and if everything is ok in a week i'll phone doc :). I can't wipe this grin off my face lol x

M2A - yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, :happydance::happydance:you must be over the moon!! So happy for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dee you have a whopper in there - I really think boy as its all out to the front!!!

Dee and Jo don't forget to tell Kanga your EDD's so she can put them on front page.

Loving your bump Dee

I'm an olive today and on the third box for 1st tri :happydance:

Scan tomorrow 9am , eeeeeeek !

Lou, fingers crossed for you. As HB says just keep going with the BDing until you get a negative. I did it 20 days in a row when I got my positive.

M2A, that is great news. You must be over the moon. It's lovely we'll have girls in each trimester soon. xx

Kanga, Im due 19 Dec by my scan dates by the way x

Congratulations M2A! That's just great news x x

Baking their buns we have:

LollyW due ?

I'm 29th November 2010 x x

thanks Lolly, any more for due dates (& baby gender if known!)?

Hey Rachel, good luck with your scan tomorrow, I had 2 early ones so I know how scary they can be but I'm sure all will be fine xx

Thanks hun, I'm v nervous but everything is crossed for a good outcome x

OMG M2A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so so chuffed for you!!!! Well done! :happydance: :dance: :yipee: :yipee: go lady!!!!

hxxxxx

Kanga - Good Luck tomorrow. Will be looking out for your post so let us know asap xxxxxxxx

Saw my midwife today and got to hear heartbeat. She didn't tell me the rate but said baby sounded happy as Larry in there so that was good.

Is my EDD with my angel I lost in Dec today but I feel OK, felt funny about it all day yesterday but now its here I feel ok, I suppose because I'm pregnant and excited about that. I won't forget my angel though.

5 days till consultant
29 days till next scan
51 days till V day.

I'm just counting down the whole time!!!

I asked my midwife today about the high HCG result I'd got in my combined screening(at the bottom of the lettter it says ask your midwife if you have any concerns) but she knew nothing and gave me a number to call. I called them and all they said was my combined result means I'm low risk for downs but the high HCG could indicate some other problem/anomoly which could manifest in the baby at a later stage but she wouldn't like to have a guess at what that could be. Funnily enough I'm not freaked out by this, I'm just worn out with worrying all the time. Just going to try and enjoy my pregnancy and I'll ask consultant about it on tuesday but otherwise I'm just going to leave it.

:hugs: Lucy - it's not long till your scan - I'm sure all will be fine. At least you can speak to the consultant.

Sorry about your edd - it's horrible - especially the build up as it dredges up all the feelings :hugs:

:happydance: good news on hearing the hb :cloud9:

hx

Congrats M2A yippeee!!!!

Yep girls that is my 22wk tum, its huge not long till I have to wobble to walk, Lucy mum thinks its boy too cos the little munchkin is so active specially when there is loads of noise on the outside, went to see inception at the cinema omg at one point I had to stand in the aisle and rub my tummy to calm he/she down instead of sit so he/she could have enough room for somersaults in there lol. I think we will write off the cinema for a bit.

Rach my EDD is 13 Dec

Might be a bit early but EDD is april 21st :) i'm going to wait till i'm 6 weeks before docs, and hopefully get an early scan as well x

I'm also guessing beanie will be a boy, as it was a boy we lost last time and that would just be lovely to have :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->