Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Yay Lou!! Fx'd for u!! Helen that's a lovely hb, bet ur relieved!! I couldn't find hb, just my own and placenta (I think!!) at the docs tomorrow so hopefully they'll check the hb for me!!! X

Helen thats awesome...Its amazing to hear. I have a doppler too from last time and they are pretty good for reassurance to have at home. I am still feeling a bit worried about everything just because the midwife freaked me out a bit. I am going on Friday for another check and if its not there then which I know is highly probably since its still quite early but the mw I am sure will make me scared about it too. I guess I am at that stage that I am frightened that there is no longer a baby alive in there. I am trying not to stress about it too much.

Try not to stress Jo - It is still v early.... When do you have a scan??

hx

That's great Helen, how amazing, what a great hb!!

Try not to worry jo, its understandable to be worried, when is your scan? Try not to stress I know it's hard xxx

opk postive again!

Jo, don't stress hun, I'm sure everything is ok. Don't forget all odds always on our side - its totally normal to feel the way you do too, I think the worst all the time. I can't wait till I can feel proper movements so I worry less.

HB how wonderful to hear the heartbeat, and a good strong one too!! Are you feeling definite movements yet? I've had some sort of popping feelings a few days ago but not noticed anything last couple days. Still early and I have anterior placenta so must be patient.

No - I've felt flutterings 3 times now - may have unwittingly felt more but not realised :)

I know your right girls I guess its just natural.. I am a bit more reassured tonight.. I forgot to take my afternoon anti MS pill this afternoon its extended release so it works for the evening and I am feeling so incredibly sick I just need to go to sleep now. My scan is next Wed 18th August so thats not too long.

Lou fantastic news on these positive OPKs your remedies are obviously working. I am so pleased.

Queenie and HB - it is wonderful when you start to feel proper movement that you can attribute totally to baby. I never had flutterings that I noticed anyway till about 22 weeks... I have sworn that I have felt some already but I know that's impossible.

Anyway going to read for a bit then its bedtime for me.. night night ladies.

I can't wait to feel baby move!! Got docs this morning, hoping she'll listen to hb, 14 weeks she might try??? Hope u all have a nice day!!! Em xx

How did it go Em? Did they try the doppler?

Hope the docs went well em, did they do the Doppler?

Ooo jo that's not long until your scan now, is it midwife again on Friday?

He he rachel! It's postitive again today, so have to get some more bding action! Does anyone know when my temp should rise after positive opk?

I never did temps but you can ov as late as 72 hours after a positive opk(most likely within 36 hours though) I'd always BD day of positive and the two days after to be on safe side. I once read BDing between 3pm and 7pm best time so always did soon as in from work then legs up for 30 mins - used conceive plus too every time I got a bfp.

Good Luck Lou, am determined for you to get your bfp. So glad you're ov'ing!!!!

goodluck Lou, sending you loads of baby dust. Catch that eggie!

Good luck Lou!! Not sure about temping as I never tried it... Docs was fine, she felt my tummy and said my uterus has only just popped out and she didn't want to risk worrying me by trying with the doppler in case she can't find it and I get worried, but midwife will check it on 23rd at my 16 week appt. Maybe because it's only just above my pubic bone now it might be harder to find still??? X

Thanks ladies!! I am really hoping it's a good sign, but had low progesteone and fsh alwell, so just hope I may have ovulated. Really would love to join you all with a bean!! I've never temped before, just been trying to read up as should show if progesteone increases. Thanks all of you for your lovely support xxx

not too long em until 23rd, be great when you hear hb xx

Lou, the fact u got a positive was really good, must mean something is going on!! Really hope u get your beanie this month!!! Fx'd for you!!! Xx

Sounds positive Lou :) keep going till you get a negative opk :)

Glad the appt went well Em :)

OMG Dee - is that your tum in the avatar !? :)

hx

Lou it all sounds very positive dead chuffed to hear it.... i don't know much about temperature rises either i never got to grips with it. Yes I have the midwife on Friday so not long to go I am tempted to go and try my doppler just now but not going too.

Em you will be at your 16 week appointment in no time and will hear the heartbeat.. at least if they don't find mine on Friday I will try and not get too stressed out although i think my midwife will do that for me.

If that is Dees tum at 22 weeks its huge!

OMG :happydance:

https://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mummy2angel/DSC00441.jpg

M2a!!! Yay!!! Congrats!!! Have u just done this today??? Lovely lines!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back