Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Ladies all was fine!!!

Baby Fur was lying on tum asleep so we didn't see his/her face today and it was only a quick scan to check growth(all perfect) and cervix length(1mm shorter than last time so doc wasn't worried) and hematoma - IT'S GONE!! YAY!!! One less thing to worry about.

Will just get two more scans now - my normal 20 week and a 24 week just to check cervix still ok.

Feeling very excited today!!!

xxxxxxx

Yaaaay!!! Lucy that's brilliant news! Soooo happy for you!! Can't imagine how u r feeling!! How far are you now? Have u got your date for 20 week scan yet? Xx

:happydance: happy days Lucy!! such a relief that the stupid hematoma's gone!! How far are you measuring Lucy? What's your edd?

hx

Lucy that's AWESOME news!! :yipee: So happy all is well and the hema gone too, yay! xx

Oh fabulous Lucy am so pleased the hematoma is gone. You have to put a ticker up so we know how far you are. Is Lauren the first one of us to give birth?

Bit random, but has anyones boobies gotten firmer? Mine feel a bit hard, well probably firm, today. I also have little spot type things on my areola, anyone else have this?

While I'm on with it! Intimissi have a really good selection of non-underwired bras, going up to about E cup. So if you're strugging for variety girls, get ya self down there xx

Mine are like that Rachel, spot things are weird!! Got my nt scan results back , 1-100000. That's ok, right? Says no further testing needed xxx

Great news lucy! thats excellent, you must be so happy!! How far gone are you now? xx
i'm off to new york on sat 21st, just going to start surfing the net to plan it!

No luck with cancelation today, think i'm not going to get in before new york.

Lucy - what amazing news. I am so pleased to hear that and wow no hematoma you can relaxt a bit more now. I was so happy to read your post woohooo..

hotpink: 1 in 100,000 is wow amazing. Are you super young? Last time I was 1 in 400 or something can't quite remember and this time I expect the number to be much higher than that.

I am so excited for everyone...

Lou - I am sorry you don't have a cancellation yet but your little collection of meds your taking might just be enough to do the trick. I am so jealous about you going to NY.. when are you going?

Its 10.30am right now going to a vegetarian Indian restaurant for lunch and then I have a long meeting then MW.. your right I know it might be too ealry to hear the heartbeat. I heard Euan,s about this time along last time so am hoping its there... its just a little reassurance although this morning I did what queenie did (i think it was you) and puked in the shower.... lovely!

Jo, good luck at your appointment, I can't wait to hear hb, lucky you!! No, I'm nearly 27!!! I got something like 1-2400 with jess and I was 22 so not sure.... X

My EDD is 22nd by their reckoning (by LMP its 21st so just one day out). So I'm 15+6 today - mind you the measurements she did today showed 16 +2 so who knows!!

I'm putting a ticker up on my V day(57 days to go) I just feel I want to wait till then for ticker, shopping and joining the january jellybeans thread!! Don't know why.

Em - I don't think there could be a better odds than 1-100000. Thats amazing. No worries for you at all!!!

Kanga my boobs are like that now but it didn't happen as early as 8 weeks, the nipples have only recently got darker and the lumps on them bigger. My boobs were huge by 8 weeks though. I need some more bras so will look at those ones - I bought 3 but they've all got discoloured with cocoa butter.

So as predicted the midwife could not find the heartbeat at the appointment.. she did not seem to concerned about it... however she told me to come in next Friday so she can do a heartbeat check. She tells me that by next Friday it should definitely be there. I am now crapping it that there is no baby anymore...i am scared and paranoid but at the same time I am still feeling very sick and tired so thats a good sign right?

Oh and when she was typing stuff into her computer screen about me.. I noticed that there was a note saying 4cm corpus luteam cyst on right ovary... i meant to ask her about that then I forgot. So I will ask her about it next week... do you think that is anything to worry about. I am going to google it in a minute and thats probably not a good idea.

I also found out that my ferritin is very low at 10.... which means I am already totally anaemic so need to start iron tablets and liquid iron at the same time. Oh the joys all I remember is that the liquid iron they made me take last time is so expensive its about $50 a week for a bottle so about 25 pounds.

Anyway am off to google and freak out a bit more.

My bbs are massive already... and I wish I could go to that store with E cups... I am a GG before pregnancy and I went to an I cup (yes they go to that size in fact they go to N) i was worried that I was going to run out of sizes. I am going to put a bra order in with bravissimo and get my Mum to bring me them out when she visits in September.

I have been craving toast today with chicken and ham paste by shippams... but tough i cant get it so may ask the parents to buy that aswell.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Goddess - yesterday when I had scan she told me my placenta was at the front, so I won't feel the baby move maybe even before 24 weeks and if I had a doppler I might struggle to find heartbeat - possible you have a front placenta too? Also you're still only 10 weeks so still very early even if not a front lying placenta so you mustn't worry.

How did she know about the cyst? They're really normal btw, I had one at my earlier scans but its gone now - I was told was totally normal, can cause a bit of pain which people mistake for ectopic pain but nothing to worry about.

Woke up at 4am this morning, back in bed now trying to nap - once I've had a look through b and b!! Supposed to be clearing out my wardrobe today. Want to declutter whole house before LO arrives. Too tired at mo though, will do this afternoon.

Kanga - if you have time do you think you'd be able to add all our due dates to the first post next to our names, would be good to see when everyone is due!! xxx

Mine didn't even try at my 16 week appt - she said she will try at 24weeks - don't stress - each pg is different - maybe you found it with Euan that doesn't mean it's the same now.

The CP cyst is normal too - it is producing the hormones to suppot your baby till the placenta takes over - some can go a bit larger but shouldn't cause any probs :)

hx

Thanks girls for your reassurance. I am going back next week for the FHR check... i know its still early days if its not there on friday i will be worried as the midwife told me it would be there for sure... if its not i have a scan the week after so thats good. I looked at my diary and i was wrong it was 12+2 when i first heard euans heart beat so i was talking nonsense.

i bought a book today called i am a big brother its a really nice picture book with words to introduce the idea of new baby to euan.

I've put of edds up Lucy, good idea - ladies if you post your edd on here I'll add yours too

I know its hard not to worry Goddess but dont worry about the hb, I am sure you will be freadily hearing it all the time before long. Have you got a doppler? I like the sound of your big brother book, v cute, I bet he will be over the moon to have an ickle sibling!

I had a massive cyst when I went for my scan at 6 weeks - it was the size of the sac! Scanner said it was normal and would disappear. I'm starting to crave another scan so may go next week!

How's your decluttering going Lucy? We are sort of doing that too -well, more finishing off random jobs in the house that we havent been bothered to do since we moved in like tiling the kitchen, and we still havent decorated (well, renovated!) the dining room since we moved in so I'm on the hunt for a fireplace atm which is proving really difficult

I really hope I get your nechal results Em! They are very reassuring!

I also really hope you get a cancellation soon Lou x

Ah Kanga you're due Paddys day - my birthday is 18th March. You're going to have a little Piscean - the best sign to be I have to say!!! All Pisceans I know LOVE cats - which is good as I know you're a cat lover.

Wish I'd never started the decluttering - there are clothes EVERYWHERE. Because I have a clothes shop I have a hell of a lot of clothes. I'm going to get back to it in a minute after I've had some lunch. Got to get it finished today. Theres bags for rubbish, bags for charity and bags for attic. Its hell. And my cats think its all a game for them by grabbing at the clothes as I pick them up and not letting go or lying all over them.

Goddess I am sure everything will be in order at your next midwife appt. I think it will still be quite early to hear heeartbeat though!! Your scan will definitely reassure you.xxx

I'm really worried its all over. My symptoms have disappeared today, I'm not tired & sore nipples are easing off and I wasnt feeling sick this afternoon as I usually do.

I dont think i could cope with another bad news scan, the thought of having a scan just turns my stomach, But I know its what ive got to do, I'm going to look into getting one tomorrow or Tuesday :(

Cross your fingers for us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->