Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

OMG Jo100 stitiches arghh!!! You know what those are my fears. tearing, or getting cut and pooping. We too plan to do the perineal massages. DH is excited about these and keeps asking when he can start, the little perv lol. I found a youtube video that I sent to him. Here it is, yu may find helpful. We plan on using natural vit E oil. You can get it from H&B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK2P8Ziqc6Y

Can you request an anema before giving birth?

Aww Em what alovely pic. Lucy am secretly hoping for a boy teehee!!! but DH wants a girl. He comes from a family of all boys.

:hi: Mrs G5, nice to have you back. You have raced ahead there – almost 20 weeks! I’m glad your second opinion was comforting, are you feeling more chilled about everything now?

I’m going to do perennial massage I think. OMG Goddess, how many stitches! Poor you xx

How long is it til V day Lucy? Can’t be long now :yipee:

Em that’s a really lovely photo. I hope I get one of those one day.

Look at my ticker – raspberry!!!! :happydance:

Is anyone planning on going to the baby show? I may go to London Excel (November I think) to check out the travel systems et al. I am desperate to start buying stuff but know I shouldn’t *just in case*

Hi Jo - I read in natural and homebirthing that you had shoulder dystocia ( spelling!! ) - is this what caused you to need so many stitches?

hx

Lovely pic Em!!! :happydance:

glad all is well Mrs G :)

Raspberry :dance: :dance:

hx

I feel like an avocado would be bigger than an onion!!

Kanga - 58 days till V day. I'm counting. Thats the day I start shopping and I CANNOT wait xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right as everyone else OHs are helping with the PM mine can too. I'm already laughing at the thought of it!!!! Am going to show him that video this evening Dee. I reckon I'll start it at about 6 months. When I start yoga.

Em, lovely pic, I can't make out the nub(not that I really know what I'm looking for) but I reckon girl!!(that is a total guess!!!). Are you going to find out?

Hi ladies,

just wanted to pop in and say hi! Great to see all the beans are doing well xxx Lovely pictures of the scans Dee and Emma. xxx

Hope everyone with well xx

HB1 - Yes.... it was due to the shoulder dystocia and also the fact that I was pushing for about 3 hours before they started to worry about why he was not coming out... after 3 hours my perineum was so swollen etc... a doctor had to get him out with forceps so it was a combination of forceps, shoulder dytocia and all the swelling. I perhaps should not have wrote that as I did not want to scare anyone but just to put emphasis on what i said before it was painful after but it wasn't that big of a deal.

On a good note the doctor who delivered him came to see me the next day and told me that your next baby will probably just fall out... ahhahhha.. dont like the sound of that much either.

Lou, hi!! Hope you had a fab time, good to see u back!! Lucy, I'm no good at the nub thing either, we can't decide if to find out or not, what's everyone else doing?? Xx

It's cool to know that even the most severe of tears can be overcome - you are seriously brave Jo - it must have been so scary :flower:

I would have thought an avacado was bigger than onion too - sweet potato next week - I will have to size it all up at the supermarket :)

Lou - how's it hanging lovely :) how's the dr appts going??

hx

16 week mw appt tomorrow - will be asking about swollen ankles and inability to sleep!!

H, my 16 week appt is 21st august, can't believe I'm nearly 14 weeks!!!! I would have hated to tear, my friend was actually ripped by the midwife in an emergency... Goes through me just thinking about it... Lou, when's your appointment?? Xx

Hi, hols was fun em, nice and relaxing then went straight off to Brighton with a friend when got back

Helen I've been trying to get cancelation before we go new York in, as worked out that my next cycle stArt when we are there, so my app on 31st would mean no ttc cycle till end of sept. No luck yet, but ringing everyother day. But taking Agnus castus, b6 and epo as found in health mag that it could naturally log ovaries to start ovulating, so you never know. Hope your midwife app goes well, and give some advice on the swollen ankles x

Just trying to catch up on everything, everyone seems to be doing well, scans coming up soon for anyone?

Lou
x

Hope the 16 week appointment goes well tomorrow and you get some good advice about the swelling in your ankles. I have my midwife appointment tomorrow and I am just hoping she can find the heart beat but trying not to get too into it.. she may not even suggest looking for it tomorrow. I guess we will see.

Do any of you have any nice plans for the weekend?

Lou good to see you!!! Sounds like you're having a lovely summer. When are you off to New York???

HB I'm haven't been sleeping the last week or so either, managed 4 hours before 1 and 5 last night - I'm reading a hell of a lot of books at the moment. Let me know if midwife has any tips - I think mine might be that I usually sleep on my front but its a bit uncomfortable now and sleeping on my left is hard. Poor OH has been in spare room last few days as my tossing and turning was keeping him up too.

Right, am off for my scan in 30 mins. Better get ready. Tummy doing somersaults. Got midwife straight after(hospital one so a long wait usually) so will be on here later in afternoon.

Good luck with the MW's Jo and HB xxx

You are a nectarine Em :) - 14weeks is a lemon.

Lucy - the sleeplessness is unbearable isn't it!! if I get any tips will let you know :)

def don't stress yourself if they can't find hb - it's still v early

Lou - hoping you get an appointment or get caught sooon :)

hx

Thanks H! Wooo!! Nearly a lemon!! Good luck Lucy, sure you won't need it, I'll pop on later to see how it went!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->