Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

He'll think all his christmas's have came at once :rofl: He will be here at 11am tomorrow :happydance:, so we'll get some BD action tomorrow twice, then sunday 3 times, and tuesday as much as physcially possible :lol:.

M2A your OH will be one lucky fella this weekend!! Fxed you catch that egg!!!!

Queenie - yeah its a blood test to confirm ov and progrone levels. Think i did ov last week, as opk all negative this week

I'm back and all is well! The scan was brilliant - still can't believe how much baby was jumping around. He/she was waving and kicking and sucking it's thumb - was absolutely amazing. Got some great pics but will have to scan them in later so there'll be a bit of a wait for them I'm afraid.

They put me at 12+4 instead of 12+6 but that's close enough for me. New due date in 29 November!

All I can say is phew!

Anomaly scan is all booked for 7th July - only 7 weeks away now and I'll know team pink or blue hopefully!

Yay thats good news Lolly!! You must be so relieved. Looking forward to the pictures. So you gonna find out if its a boy or girl? How exciting!!!! xx

brilliant, you must be so relieved to have that milestone out of the way xxx

Lolly W - I was just reading your story in your journal. What a terrible journey for you, but I'm so glad to hear that everything was alright this time. I can't imagine how happy you must be today.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Lolly W - I was just reading your story in your journal. What a terrible journey for you, but I'm so glad to hear that everything was alright this time. I can't imagine how happy you must be today.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Thanks for taking the time to read it xx

Here we go girls!

The sonographer obviously liked us as we were given 9 photos for the price of 3! As I said before, I was amazed at the detail and also the huge change since our 9 week scan.

Absolutely amazing x

Attachments

• Dating Scan Small.JPG
    Dating Scan Small.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Dating Scan Small 2.JPG
    Dating Scan Small 2.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 4
Aww hun i'm so glad and happy for you that everything went ok :hugs:, what great pics :) x

Just luuuurve your pics Lolly - after the mw appt oh is really in the baby zone and was really excited for you :) sounds like you've got a gymnast in there! - you're pretty much one third of the way there!!

oh says sorry to Lucy for the loss of Bozzy too - very sad :(
Lucy - good news on the scan - am sure it'll be fine - we're both having scans next week then - mine is thursday will be 6+5. Try and distract yourself in the meantime - see friends or family - v hard I know. I am keeping everything crossed.

Good luck to everyone bding - with all this bding it may well show up on the rhicter scale!! def keep legs in the air for 30 mins afterwards :)

I got my 3+ on the digi today - I was terrified taking the test and so absolutely relieved I can tell you. MW appt was fine - it felt so much better with knowing the digi was ok - the mw appt last pg i didn't even get thru 10 mins as they sent me to epu due to the digi tests so feeling really positive now - got a lot of bumf to read thru!

Hope all is well

hx

Lolly your pictures are really fantastic... they are so clear and its amazing how much your pics look like a baby... i am so glad everything turned out ok although i knew that it would be fine. Not long till your next scan.

Just some questions do you all automatically get early appointments and early scans since you have had previous losses. I know I am not pregnant yet but you dont have anything over here like an EPU.. and I dont think they see you earlier either. I am already a bit scared about the whole process.

Anyway glad your all doing well. Hope you all get some happy Bding in this weekend.. for those of your approaching your OV days.

Hb1 - so glad you had a good visit with the midwife, so good to hear and those digis are great.

I am on CD5 today so have quite a wait on my hands before its OV time, I want to be pregnant again so badly but like you all i am so scared too.

Good Luck to everyone again.

QM- it sure sounds like everything is ok if you are still just having some brown spotting when you wipe, relax and take care of yourself till Tuesday, I am sure it will all be fine.

wow lolly you wernt kidding at the detail they are fanrtastic!! so pleased everything is going well for you hun :)
hb im also so happy that everything is good for you aswell hun! xx

Hi Goddess - I got mine as I saw a consultant re pcos after my mc and he said I should have 7 week scan so that's why I have mine.

I had an early scan last pg because I was worried about the digi test not moving from 1-2 weeks 3 weeks after I first tested so I guess it doesn't matter about previous pg or mc just if there are reasons for concern such as cramping or bleeding.

Some areas also do reassurance scans for ladies with previous mc but this seems to vary from area to area.

Maybe speak to your dr about how they can help you Goddess?

hx

When I conceive again i will definitely do that... the maternity system is a bit wierd over here, midwives have only been licensed for about 10 years and most people still go with an obstetrician... i will go to my GP and go to a midwife early if i manage to conceive again. Thanks.

Hope your all having a nice weekend.

Oh Ladies, after having brown CM just when I wipe since thursday night this morning have woken up to loads of brown blood which is getting lighter, think it will be red soon.

I can't believe I'm miscarrying again. I really don't think I'll ever get the child OH and I so badly want. It took us 2 and a half years to get our first bfp, now I've had 3 in 5 cycles but 2m/c and a chemical. The only consolation is I will now get referred for the full recurrent miscarriage tests but all I can think is thats going to take forever and then more time to get another bfp and I'm 35 already. I was so happy to be pregnant again before my EDD in august but its all over again.

Sorry ladies to be so miserable and sorry for myself but I really am absolutely gutted. What wit Bozzy dying on monday this really has turned out an awful week.

Hope you're all doing ok xxx

Oh Queenie, big hugs!

I'm still hoping and praying everything will be ok for you hun xx

Queenie, really hope everything works out. Are you getting checked out? Hugs xxx

oh queenie, big hugs xxx really hope everything works out ok, will keep my fingers crossed and be thinking of you xxx

Lolly the scan pics are lovely! a real change xx

HB glad your digi went 3+ for you xxx

Queenie :hugs:, i am praying that everything will work out ok for you hun :hugs:

Hope we're all having a nice weekend, and getting some BD action :winkwink:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"