Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Yey!!!! Lou!!!!! :happydance: :yipee: :dance: v exciting - this must be your sticky bean I'm sure!!!!! extremely chuffed!!

Groovy - v sorry :hugs: good luck for your surgery on Wednesday!!!

M2A - mmmmm nausea - so fun!!!

AFM - a gooooood nights sleep thank goodness - I was starting to go nuts with exhaustion!!! still having bonkers dreams but I can live with that!!

hx

Lou - Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! So happy for you and OH. What wonderful news on a sunday morning xxxx

HB - glad you had a good night sleep at last!! Hope it continues. Nothing worse than lying awake in the small hours knowing you're going to be knackered the next day.

Groovy - v sorry about AF hun but hope all goes well on wed. Keep us posted. Re the opks I can't remember why they work as hpts as well but I think its something like the hormone you release pre ov is similar to hcg and opks aren;'t as specific as hpts so they pick up hcg as well as teh other thing - thats prob totally wrong but its something like that. I thought I'd give it a go when I was last in 2ww just as had loads and didn't want to waste hpts!! Something to keep me occupied and obsess over.

M2A enjoy your MS - it means a LO coming soon!!! xxx

Jo - hope you're enjoying your weekend, sounds like you need a good relaxing one. Is it this week your parents are coming - v exciting.

Going to friends for lunch and I offered to make the pud - WHY!!!!!!!!! Got to make a crumble now asap. xxx

Yayyyyyy!!! lou i'm so happy for you!!! xxx Sorry the witch got you Donna, gl for wed xx m2a, i hated ms :-( hope it doesn't last long x AFM... 20 weeks today! halfway!! scan tomorrow morning!!! xxx

Wow hotpink that has sure been a quick 20 weeks :flower:, it seems to have flown by.

Well wasnt sick again this morning, trying not to worry to much though, just had a nice big piece and sausage :lol: was great :thumbup:. Chilling watching the 2nd harry potter, and then going to go for a nice bath :). Its great having a day just to chill out :)

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :) x

:yipee: yay Lou, congratulations!! Brilliant news, am so happy for you :hugs:

Glad you slept well finally H! Here's hoping it continues ..

Groovy, sorry she got you, f'xd for Weds

M2A, enjoy the MS, hehe! It's a great sign

Hope your crumble goes well QM, I was going to make a plum one today with my neighbours plums, but they appear to have gone all furry (whoops). Oh well, I am off shopping instead! xx

Wow hotpink that has sure been a quick 20 weeks :flower:, it seems to have flown by.

Well wasnt sick again this morning, trying not to worry to much though, just had a nice big piece and sausage :lol: was great :thumbup:. Chilling watching the 2nd harry potter, and then going to go for a nice bath :). Its great having a day just to chill out :)

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :) x

:haha: piece and sausage have not heard that expression in such a long time.. was it proper scottish lorne?

:happydance::yipee:Lou I am so happy for you Congratulations. You have everyone tuning in today for your update. It sure sounds like implantation..

groovy - good luck on wed.

Lucy - yes it this week mum and dad arrive and being such a typical female I am so excited but already thinking about them leaving which is so silly. Bit surreal this morning though on skype saying I will see you on Wed nesday rather than speak to you next Sunday. I miss them so much and I think we are getting pretty close to moving back to Scotland. I might talk to them about it when there over but not sure if that's the right thing to do I don't want them getting excited and then we decide not too.

Anyway am supposed to be cleaning and tidying the house today from top to bottom and so far its 12.30 and I have not done anything yet... its pretty much Euan's lunch time then we will go out for a walk while its dry then will get on with it.

Have a good Sunday everyone... once again Lou yippee!

Thanks so much everyone for your congrats! :hugs: Think part of me doesn't believe it yet, DH is just making me a hot chocolate (i don't drink milk so back on the hot chocolate) :happydance: Will ring and book up doc's tomorrow.

Lucy hope your crumble went well and you enjoyed tea at your friends

Helen great news you had a nice sleep last night!

M2A hope you enjoyed your lovely relaxing day!

Jo it must be so nice knowing your parents will be there in a few days. Do you have anything planned to do while they are over?

Groovey from what i found out, opk's can detect LH and HCG, think Helen posted me a website a few posts ago that explains it well, think this was it https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Em, wow 20 weeks! Congrats! whens your next scan again?

Rachel hope you enjoyed your shopping trip!

Hope everyone enjoyed thier weekends, i'm off to watch x factor

just a quick update ladies.... baby looks fine, we're on team....BLUE!! it's so nice to be able to tell someone, oh doesn't know so i have to keep it a secret!!! (i'm finding it so hard already!!!) xx

Em -woohooo welcome to team blue! Baby boys are awesome.

Lou - hot chocolate sounds like a good idea to get in some calcium I should do that too actually. I have it with cereal but have stopped eating it during the week. I am very excited we will do a few things while they are here but nothing major. The first weekend we are going to Seattle which is about 2 hours away they have never been to the states before so that will be fun. We will stay overnight and do quite a bunch of shopping with Mum while DH and Dad and Euan go about and do something else. Have been saving all my maternity clothes shopping for going over the border as its so much cheaper.
Hate to say it and I hope last night was a blip but awake so early this morning after having some bad dreams...the first one was all about insects, spiders/ants/cockroaches/worms crawling over my face and hair and I had this horrid scorpion thing with its claws embedded into my forehead I woke up as I was trying to prise the thing of my head... was awake for a bit after that one.
Dream #2 - walking down the street with Euan and DH and I felt like we were being watched and followed next thing this massive cougar tried to snatch Euan then we were kind of on the run after that as it was still following us. We have Cougars and Bears here in the woods and there have been a few Cougar attacks recently so I guess that is where that came from. ANyway I have been at work since 6.30am so will leave at 3.00 to go home today. BIt wierd and hope its just a blip.

Anyway better get on with some work.

Great news em! Glad baby is doing well!! Xxx

jo I don't have any milk (except in tea) or cheese, so last time midwife recommended hot chocolate a day and a piece of cheesecake once or twice a week! Yum yum!! Sorry you had such bad dreams last night, hope tonights dreams are nice ones xx shopping with mum sound nice, is seattle a nice city?

AFM took dog for nice walk in country park and went for a swim. Doctor booked for Wednesday

Yey Em!!!!! team blue!! so we had 2 pink and 2 blue - are Dee and MrsG team yellow? Jo - are you finding out?

Jo - Have a lovely time with the rents :) sorry about the bad dreams - you should aim for just plain strange :)

hx

I miss a day or two and look what happens!

Congratulations Lou! That's fantastic news. Hopefully your GP will get you booked in for a nice early reassurance scan. I saw my doctor at 4 weeks exactly and she rang the EPU then and there to book me in for the day I was 7 weeks. It's magical now to look back at that early scan picture. However, I also still have the scan pics from my angel babies so I know it goes both ways. Have you looked yet when your due date will be?

Em - Team blue yay! I see from your ticker you already have one of each so another boy will even things up for your OH! I can't remember whether you've mentioned any names yet??

Afm - it's my 31st birthday on Wednesday - not exactly a biggy but quite excited all the same. OH has taken the day off work to take me out for lunch and (hopefully) spoil me rotten! I just found some gift vouchers for the Thermae Spa in Bath while cleaning out my bedside drawer so I'm tempted to ask him whether he fancies that too. Whatever we end up doing, it will certainly be the first birthday I've spent sober in a while!

Hope everyone else is well and enjoying life x x

Am not planning on finding out the gender.. never found out with Euan so I will keep this one a surprise too although I am almost 100% sure that its a boy. I was 100% sure last time it was a girl so who knows.

Jo I was convinced boy this time and have been told 70% girl so you never know!!

Think you can get lots calcium from certain veg too. But as long as you take a multi vit am sure you'll get plenty of everything.

Lou, good luck at the doc, hope they give you an early scan xx

Think broccolli has the most calcium in it, been trying to increase me veg. Got my multi vit too so hopeforly getting enough

Thanks lauren, think it would be a late may baby. Hope you enjoy your birthday on Wednesday and oh spoils you rotten

you never know jo! Dh thinks it's a boy and I'm only 4 weeks! Ha ha!

Just sitting on sofa feeling sick, was there any thing any of you said to doc in particular to get early scan? Mines a nice lady but not sure what they are like round here for early scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->