Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

I was given the flu and swine flu jab last year because of my asthma, but im not sure whehter to get them or not this year, ive been offered but not sure yet either :shrug:

Yay for good scan lou :)

Oh godess not long till your scan good luck :)

12 weeks today :happydance:, still dont feel out of the woods at we lost max at 13 weeks, but still feeling cautiosuly optimistic :) my doppler is arriving today and my next scan is next friday, plus if alll goes well it'll only be 4 weeks till we find out what team we're on :D we've said if all goes ok next friday we'll book 16 week gender scan :). x

Looking forward to the scan pics Jo - goodluck :)

Happy 12 weeks M2A :happydance: only 28 to go!!

hx

Couldnt find hb on doppler, but i suppose with me being a size 16/18 with alot of that on my stomach might i add, plus baby is still low down, so we've booked a reasursance scan for £45 on saturday, which is also max's due date, we're going to do lanterns at night, and hopefully we'll get good news at scan, otherwise it will be a crap day :( x

:hugs: still v early for doppler tho - reassurance scan is good plan :hugs: am sure you will have good news M2A

hx

At the midwife today all was well...baby moving around tonnes and the heart beat was great at 160. Looking forward to the scan tomorrow. OFf to sleep now... really tired. Night.

:hugs: its still quiet early for a doppler, but i'm sure the scan will resurrasure you :hugs: i'm sure you will get good news

Great news jo about the midewife. Hope you enjoyed your scan today! looking forward to pictures xx

Go private scan booked for 25th Oct, be exactly 9 weeks

The scan was fine although I am a bit paranoid and analysing something that the sonographer said but am sure its fine... she said baby is 19+4 which I am but it was measuring as the size of 20 weeks old which is not too bad. I will put on pictures when my hubby has scanned them in.. I have no idea how to do that on our mac.
Pics are not great have a really scary one that I will put on for you all to see.. the baby looks like a creature from a horror movie, its a bit freaky but funny too.

Glad scan went well goddess :flower:

Oh not to long till scan then lou, im sure all will be great :kiss:

AFM - Well today is the dreaded day :cry: maxs due date.......im feeling a sense of closure almost, i'll be a mess later probably but for the moment im doing ok, got scan at 12.40pm, trying to stay positive...but its proving difficult. Please pray for little beanie and max today x

Good news on the scan due :thumbup: looking forward to the scan pics :)

:hugs: M2A, Thinking of your little Max and his little bro or sister :flower: These milestones are hard but a good time to think of our angels too :hugs:

Take care

hx

Glad scan went well Jo, my scan was 20 + 1 but Ollie was measuring 20+4. M2A, hope today isn't too difficult for you xx i borrowed a doppler that you could pick up hb from 10 weeks, couldn't find it until 14 weeks so try not to worry xx

scan went great :cloud9: heard heartbeat (158bpm) and got put forward almost 2 weeks! 13+5 :), but we'll wait and say what the NHS say on friday :haha: no doubt theyll not agree with that lol.

https://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mummy2angel/RT14_6.jpg

Got a cd full of pics :) this is probably the best one :).

I feel a sense of closure in a way that i feel max accepts the new pregnancy and knows i'll never forget him :kiss: x

Ok going to try to attach some pictures... although not sure what size they will be, lets give it a go.

Attachments

• BCWIMG1.jpg
    BCWIMG1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
  • BCWIMG3.jpg
    BCWIMG3.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
  • CTIMG1.jpg
    CTIMG1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
  • BCWIMG2.jpg
    BCWIMG2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CTIMG2.jpg
    CTIMG2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
Ok so the 1st is just a pic of baby looking sideways on.. cant see too much. 2nd pic is the scary baby pic. The 3rd pic is from 11 weeks and it has not scanned in too well, you cant make it out very much, the others are from yesterday and 11 weeks too.

Having lots of stretching pains today and feeling tired. Its 2.45pm just put Euan to bed for his nap and I have came to bed too, going to read and have a nap at the same time.

M2A looks like your scan went well, great picture you have there. Today will be difficult but I am glad that you are feeling some sort of closure, you will never forget Max but am glad that you are feeling that you can move on. I am interested to hear what the NHS scan say about your dating.

Thanks goddess and hb :). Yes im also very interested to here what they say :rofl: my dates have been all over the place

'7 week scan' - put at 6w+4d
'8+4 week scan' - put back to 8e
'10+3 week scan' - put to 10w+2d
'12+2 week scan' - put to 13+5 :wacko:

Great news M2A, lovely picture too. Yes it be interesting what they say on Friday

Jo lovely pictures there, can see a real change between the 11 week ones and the 20 weeks.

OH on a golf day today, so going to have nap now as got up early to feed the horse so i could get back in time to take the dog. Going to do a bit of tidying today. Decided to put up a ticker as trying to keep up the PMA. Had a strange pain yesterday right in the middle of my belly, felt a bit like pulling, my boobs were hurting less and then got all emoutional when i broke my food caddy!!! So got little worried, but back feeling positive today, decided to start writing a week by week diary too to help with PMA.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend xx

Lovely pics everyone! M2A, can't believe you have been put forward again, yay! Will be interesting to see what Friday brings x

afm, cd 16 so in the 2ww!!!!!

When are you testing Rachel? - how long was your last cycle?

hx

I depends if I crack, I may not bother. I think last cycle was 29 days hun, I'm expecting a 28 day cycle this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->