Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

I know what you mean - I always waited till after af was due as a rule

Yeah i always waited till AF was late as well.....save any disappointent, really hope this is a good month for you rach :hugs: x

I never waited - I always tested with ICs from 8dpo onwards!!! Bad girl but if they were in the house I had to pee on them. Several times a day!! Good Luck Kanga, got fingers crossed for you xx

Lovely scan pics M2A and Goddess - its good seeing them all together goddess to see the changes. I will try and upload mine this week too.

Yay for the tickr Lou - I still haven't dared, Think I might at 30 weeks - I sort of follow HBs cos I'm about 10 days behind!!

LO is kick kick kicking at the moment, kicks have got much stronger this week, I leapt off the bed this morning!!

Also my bump is huge - people keep saying oh you must be about ready to pop or have you got twins in there which is all a bit worrying as still 15 weeks to go - how big am I gonna get??!!!! Baby is totally average size so it must be fat eek, havent weighed self for couple of weeks, just don't want to know the bad news.

Right off to bed, this is late night for me so will be tired tomorrow.

xxxxxxxxx

I'm with Lucy, I could never wait. I got my BFP at least 4/5 days before AF was due. Good luck Kanga, whenever you test!

Loving the scan pics as always!

I'm due to have a baby next month....eeek!

It's crazy isn't it Lauren!! My friend was induced early at 38 weeks last week - we had only been to pregnancy yoga with her on the tuesday and Friday morning her little boy was born - I'm going to see them tomorrow - v excited ! She managed with only gas and air so will be gettiing tips!

hx

Also my bump is huge - people keep saying oh you must be about ready to pop or have you got twins in there which is all a bit worrying as still 15 weeks to go - how big am I gonna get??!!!! Baby is totally average size so it must be fat eek, havent weighed self for couple of weeks, just don't want to know the bad news.

xxxxxxxxx

Show us a bump pic Lucy! :happydance:

OMG Lauren thats amazing!! Really is not long now. My two friends are due 14th and the 18th so gonna get lots of baby cuddles soon!!

Lucy sounds like LO is really exercising in there! Must be lovely to feel her moving and kicking xx

Anyone got any tips for MS? (well when i say MS i mean all day sickness). Its got worst all over the weekend, and comes on an hour after eating. Getting bit worried about work as i can't leave my class or eat in lessons!!

wow lauren!!! how are you feeling?? Lucy, i've been told i look massive over the weekend!!! i'm at mw on monday so we'll see!! Lou, my ms was awful, the only way i helped mine was to constantly eat, so i'm no help there, sorry! x

Lou - don't have any tips really as I never found anything that worked for me apart from taking medication. Small frequent snacks are the best for sure but that's tough if you can't eat in class.

Lolly- I know how your feeling that you will be having a baby next month. Its crazy and I am so happy for you, I cannot wait till all the babies are born and we can compare pictures etc.

Its Thanksgiving here today so I am off work which is great... have been having a nice weekend and doing some relaxing.

wow lauren!!! how are you feeling??

I feel great physically - I'm almost waiting to feel awful as I've been really lucky so far. I'm still very small bump wise although uterus is measuring bang on at last midwife appointment. If things continue this way, I'm going to have had the dream pregnancy.

It's just the worry that's starting to get to me again now. I was fine (as fine as we can be after our losses) from about week 27-30 and now I'm panicking about complicated labour, still birth and other horrible things :cry:

Oh lauren its not long :D first cyber cycle baby :)

Oh lou its horrible, i mean i have never moaned about it but getting through the day when working can be hard.....ive had it a bit easier as because im now not a member of staff at the nursery and just a supply worker i can choose hours and take days off at the drop of a hat, so the days im really bad i just dont go in.....my midwife told me to try and eat before i get out of bed, so just when you wake up sit up in bed and maybe eat a plain biscuit or something before you even get out of bed :)

AFM - Waiting on an email back from the HIP grant people, the last qualifiying EDD is 21/4/10....which is my due date that the midwife gave me....but as you all know im having some confusion over dates just now between all the scans ive had.....so waiting to here back about if thats is defo the last EDD, i could really use the £190 to help us out with having a baby and getting the flat :(. Feeling nervous about friday.....i dondt know why :( i only had a scan 2 days ago! but still dont feel any less nervous x

Lolly- I know how your feeling that you will be having a baby next month. Its crazy and I am so happy for you, I cannot wait till all the babies are born and we can compare pictures etc.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't wait for us all to be sharing pictures and birth stories (fingers crossed they'll all be great stories). I was thinking how our thread would make such a great book!

Happy thanksgiving jo!

Thanks ladies, think I may have to do some sneaky eating in class!! Hide it in my handbag!! Continual grazing seems to work, so may mean telling work early

It be so great seeing the baby pics and birth stories (fxed all good), hAve to check front page and see what months we have babies due again.

Lauren glad your feeling good phyically. Xxx

Lou - I lived on ginger biscuits for a while - still feel queezy in the morning when I get in to work but I have my petit filous and that sorts it out.

Happy thanksgiving Jo :)

Fxd for your grant M2A :)

AFM - I had an attack of IBS yesterday but am so relieved it seems to have calmed down. Been having lots of kicks and have started to count mine so I am in the habit when I am back in work next week.

Also been a bit emotional - a friend at work lost her baby at 28 weeks last week - we've been talking a lot about our pregnancies being only 3 weeks apart ( she was due Christmas eve ) and it is so so heartbreaking :cry:

hx

Your right it would make a great book... all of our stories and the support you can find in one another.

Hb - I feel so bad for your friend... and I know its something that we will all think about too.

I have this fear right now that I am going to go into premature labour and they won't be able to stop it and obviously at this point the baby is not viable.. its pretty hard how we all torture ourselves with our own scenarios.

I know - although I have had a loss I can't imagine losing so late on - it makes me cry just thinking about her :(

hx

Oh HB thats terrible for your friend, she must be devastated. What happened? Did she go into early labour?

Lolly I know what you mean about worrying - I'm pushing teh fears to back of mind at mo but I know as due date comes nearer I will have the same worries as you. I'm certtain all will be ok for you though!! 7 weeks till you have Livi in your arms!!!!

I will put scan pics and a bump pic on as soon as I get round to uploading xx

They think it was a twisted cord - she was measuring small and had reduced movement and in the end it was too late :(

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->