Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Its just too awful to contemplate. I feel so sad for her.. your right a loss is terrible but that late is horrible as she will still have to give birth to her baby. I feel like crying too, she is in my thoughts.

That's awful. i can't imagine. poor poor family. Hope everyone's well, just got in, been out for lunch with some friends for my birthday, am full and tired now! xx

Happy birthday Em! x hope you enjoyed your lunch out x

That is so sad re the baby. It is quite understandable that we'll worry about a similar thing happening to us, but touch wood we will all be fine

First ccs baby next month :happydance:

I think we definately shouldn't think of our own pregnancies in relation to others tho - it's bad enough with our own experiences adding stress - it has stressed me out but I am just going to start counting the kicks now - for my pregnancy it has just outlined to me how important it is to do this but beyond that there is nothing else I can do.

Sorry if I've stressed anyone out

hx

Don't be sorry its natural to mention it... my best friend at home who I mentioned a few times on here with such crappy times in pregnancy is pregnant again.. which is great she has had a scan and her pregnancy is progressing however its twins, identical sharing the same placenta and same gestational sac which is rare and she has been told that there is a 50/50 chance that she may just come home with one baby if any of them at all. Its pretty sad too.

Kick counting is a good idea... I tried not to get too caught up on it last time as Euan went through lots of times when he never moved that much and he was fine. I have an anterior placenta this time so not sure if I will be able to kick count properly.

Em - happy birthday.. sounds like you had a nice day.

I cant believe that next month we will have our first CCS baby either its fantastic.

Morning all,

The pressure - I'm the first ccs baby mum!

I've had a gut feeling, all the way through, that Livi will arrive a bit early. I was 2 weeks early and OH arrived bang on time so we'll see. She's been head down for a while so I'm wondering whether she'll be starting to engage by my 34 week appointment next week.

I was supposed to be starting aquanatal class today but I just don't have any swimwear to fit! I know it's mean but I don't want to spend money on a maternity tankini or anything at this late stage. Who knows how many times I'll get to use it and they're blumming expensive!

Off in the shower now after my morning cuppa and Nestle choc cereal (I'm addicted). I've been watching the Chilean miners - very emotional!

That's awful. i can't imagine. poor poor family. Hope everyone's well, just got in, been out for lunch with some friends for my birthday, am full and tired now! xx

:happydance: Happy Birthday :flower:

(for yesterday, hope you had a great day!)

Em, happy birthday for yesterday - sorry I missed that xx

Lolly have been watching too - I agree very emotional xx

On another note - it's baby loss awareness week this week and they are having a "wave of light" accross the world at 7pm on Friday - people will light a candle for an hour. Just in case anyone would like to join in - it's also a nice way to remember all our angels

hx

I was watching it on CNN last night live for hours then i had to force myself to go to sleep. I was crying too its emotional and inspiring, what a group of men. I just hope they all get to sleep in a nice cozy bed tonight. I am also quite impressed with there prime minister being outside there for hours.

Happy birthday for yesterday em!!

So sorry to hear about your friend Helen, it's so very sad xx

can't belive our first ccs baby is almost here! What day is your 34 week app lauren?

Only just caught the 18th coming out, really great to see them so happy

asm found out we have ofstead next week! Doh!

can't belive our first ccs baby is almost here! What day is your 34 week app lauren?

It's a week today (Thursday) in the afternoon. My next appointment after that, at 36 weeks, will be at home so I can be assessed for a home birth - exciting!

I've just put all Livi's light coloured newborn clothes in the washing machine. Decided to go with Fairy Non-Bio powder and softener. Can't wait until the machine finishes and they're all hanging out to dry! I was excited to discover that my washing machine even has a special "Babycare" cycle!

I remember washing all of Euan's clothes before he was born and was so excited by that too. Its lovely and I also remember being more than a little freaked out at the same time. I guess shortly I will be pulling lots of gender neutral clothing out of the garage and washing them too. OOh its so exciting ladies.

I am thinking of having a homebirth too although my DH is not convinced about it yet. I got a home birth assesment form last week to fill in and there are a few boxes that i get to tick that it may not be an option, previous shoulder dystocia, third degree tears, my age and being overweight.

Hi girls!! so exciting!!! our first ccs baby!! not too long!! hope the assessment goes well Lauren!! i'm hopefully planning another waterbirth, loved how calm and relaxed it was. Midwife appt on monday, hoping for a second opinion on my SPD, it's back again and painful :-( got stuck on sofa the other night, oh had to pull me up!! i asked for a physio referral at 16 weeks but i had a horrible bank mw who said, 'you've had it before, you know what to do'. now it's worse and think it's to late for physio in our area as we only have 1 physio. i'll have to see. xx

Can you start the excercises or is it manipulations that they do to you Em?

Lauren - v v v v exciting!!

fxd for your homebirth Jo!!

AFM - bad ibs last night - I don't ever eat quorn ( am veggie - used to eat it but we're much more in to cooking these days) but some was on offer so thought would get some - was up all last night with my intestines in bits :( so spent today in a bit of a daze ( OH also worked from home so I didn't have to deal with the man dropping off our new fridge - he's such a sweetie -I woke up at 9 after dropping off at 7am to make sure I didn't miss the delivery guy and heard banging downstairs - a little freaked out as was meant to be there on my own and lo and behold 'twas OH :) - so no more quorn for me!!

Also had a chap round as we are getting the kitchen and bathroom floors re-tiled ( and bathroom wall so can put a heated towel rail up ) and the first chap discovered we had an issue with the kitchen floor but that made the job too much for him - passed us on to another chap - long and short of it is that potentially the whole floor may have to come up and be replaced - until they get up all the tiles they can't really say how bad it is and how much it will cost - either way it's a nightmare and could add £2000 to the bill ( on top of the tiling cost ) so hoping it isn't that bad when they look - could do without it to be honest!!

hx

Em hope you manage to get some physio.. its tough being in pain. I have lots too not back pain but I have a lot of what feels like pubic bone pain and down there just constantly aches... I am so swollen there too its incredible, I mentioned it to my MW last time and she said that it can happen that your entire labia etc and insides are swollen.. i told her that I am a bit worried about a baby coming out of there but she assures me by the time birth happens the swelling should be down although I am not convinced.. will mention it again at my next appointment.

HB- the floor situation sounds like a nightmare hope you manage to get it sorted out for cheaper and that the ordeal is easier than it sounds. Aw I am impressed with your hubby dealing with the fridge man.. well done.

Aw Lolly, what a cute sight to put in my head, thank you! bet your washing line will look lovely with all Livi's lovely things hanging on it

Pink, hope you get the answer you need on the SPD x

Goddess, hope your swelling goes down hun, it sounds a bit uncomfortable but it will all be worth it x

omg H, £2k to fix the floor! Sounds like a nightmare. If you have to replace a suspended floor you could just go for an exposed wood floor instead of tiles to save £ x

I would do if it wasn't the kitchen and bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->