Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Not long now Lolly, its weird how the weeks are beginning to fly in now. NCT starts in a few weeks so guess it'll sink in then. I still haven't bought one single thing and Im not quite sure when Im going to start. we're supposed to be trying to sort out the nursery this week but hubby has been late every night this week so feel kind of guilty about not letting him chill out at the weekend.

How are you getting on with the hypo birthing Hb? Shame about the floor too, we're getting the bathroom done and have to buy a car too so hubby is starting to freak out about the finances. I want a volvo estate and he wants a saab, don't know know how we're going to decide. Is anyone else having to get a new car?

How are you getting with Kingston Queenie. Are they still keeping an eye on you with the anomaly. baby is still transverse so they're keeping and eye and think about c.sections if he/she isn't cephalic by 34 weeks.

Hot pink the SPD is a nightmare at times, i could hardly walk today and when I wear the belt baby hates it, I suppose its because my torso is so small at 4'11.

anyway hope everyone is doing grand xx

i have forgotten how cruel the 2ww was. So much for 'not really trying' this month - I think we only did it 3 times around ov and I am going to be so disappointed if its a no.

Currently on cd21, not sure when to test really, maybe mid-next week!

cd1!! so you have gone beyond cd29 and no AF? fxd Rachel!!

MrsG - sorry about the SPD. What are you doing in your bathroom? are you going exciting like a wirlpool bath ( if I was getting a new bathroo, I couldn't resist one :) ) Next hypnobirthing class on Monday - looking forward to it :)

AFM - grrrrrr ibs, grrrrrrr quorn - my body is in bits :( no sleep, uncomfortable and too many trips to the loo to mention - it's putting tomorrow mornings aquanatal session in to doubt :(

hx

no exercises or manipulations :-( just having to remember to keep legs together and getting up properly. jo, my pain is mainly hips and public area, i'm feeling heavy and swollen down there too, horrible!! Fingers x'd for you Rach, did u do anything different this time?? x

Mrs G thinking about getting a mini van type thing or rather that is what they call people carriers over here.

Before Euan was born we had a 2 door car, and we got rid of it a few months before and got a Mazda 4 door which is a nice car but we will have 2 huge car seats in the back and the double pram will take up the entire boot so we need something bigger although my hubby likes his mazda so think we will keep it.

I don't drive which is a pain... and I plan to learn but have been planning on it for years.

hot pink - yes your right its sore and uncomfortable.

we're ok car wise thank goodness - I have an old style megane ( I had a micra till 2 years ago!! ) - 5 door and oh gets a ford focus estate with his work - don't think I could cope with any other large purchases!!

Bad nights sleep again - needless to say I am not in aquanatal :(

Hb I cant believe quorn has affected you that bad. I have it all the time and goes down a treat. Have you tried peppermint tea BEFORE you eat rather than after. Are you getting cramps as well as running to the loo. I feel so sorry for you, its bad enough trying to sleep with peeing and bumps and spd never mind IBS. The guidelines for treatment are so wishy washy. Hope it resolves soon.

Goodess i've got a 2 seater too but Im not getting rid of it. I can just turn off the air bag and use it for work. Parking at work is a real nightmare so much easier than taking in an estate.

Hb, the bathroomis nothing exciting, just changing the suite and shower ad moving things around a bit to make a bit more room. Picking tiles are prooving to be a nightmare. Hubby is an architect so thinks he knows what looks nice but I dont like any of his choices. We are chalk and cheese.

He's still in bed because he didnt get in from work until 12 last night o Im working to wake him now after I've had my cuppa and cereal in peace watching saturday kitchen....bliss

whoops, just spotted my typo - that should have said cd21, not cd1 :blush:

well after saying i wouldnt/may not test, I caved this morning and got a bfn of course on an ic! I've been feeling really emotional recently so maybe af will come early x

On the car front, we have just ordered an estate - a bit ambitious given we are not even pregnant!! Guess it cant hurt to be prepared, hehe

Estates are really handy :)

7 dpo is v early to test - fxd still!!!!

AFM - think I am getting SPD - for a while have been getting pain under bump and round pelvis after walking a bit - today went for lunch with a friend and had a wander round some shops and am in PAIN!! :(

not a good week for me!!

hx

Awww, still early Rach! Helen, SPD is horrible, this is my third time with it now! ask to be referred to physio, don't try and struggle xx AFM.... V day today!!! whoooo!! xx Em xx

Happy V Day Em!

I've got SPD too - mine is only mild but horrible when it's at it's worst. I find it's most painful in the evenings and at night in bed. I need to try and remember to sit down when I'm getting dressed as standing on my right leg is agony! My midwife said to keep an eye on it but I don't think they really do anything about it in this area. I'm starting to get a bit worried that my labour will be longer / more painful as a result. My yoga instructor has adapted some stretches for me and I've been advised against aquanatal as water naturally parts the legs apparently!

We had our second NCT class yesterday which I really enjoyed. We dealt with some of the practical issues that had been worrying me - bathing a baby and changing a nappy (complete with pooey, meconium nappy courtesy of some black treacle!) OH said he found it really beneficial to learn more about labour, pain relief and interventions so, all in all, I'm glad we paid the money and went along.

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend x

Happy V day Em!!!!

Thanks for the spd advice ladies - have mw appt on Friday so will be chatting to her then.

Good nights sleep for once - feeling more chipper today...

hx

Happy V day Em! :happydance:

Glad you slept better last night H, boo to the SPD. You've been an aubergine for ages now, it must almost be time for your next fruit!

NCT sounds useful Lolly, and the treacle nappy rather amusing ;)

Weekend has been ok. Have been diy-ing, mainly plastering. I've been thinking about work all weekend as I have so much on, I hate it when work eats into your weekend. Especially as I haven't actually done any and have just bene stressing about it :(

fx'd for my bfp next week! x

Happy V day em! xxx

Fxed for BFP rachel! xxx

Helen glad you had a much better sleep, hope your IBS and SPD are a little better today. The floor sounds a nightmare!

Lauren glad you enjoyed the NCT class, sorry the SPD is bad xxx

Jo sorry your in pain, hope the mid wife is able to give you some advice xx

MrsG glad your doing well, we will prob need a bigger car as well. You going to keep the 2 seater then get bigger for when not at work?

AFM sickness is pretty bad but taking it as a good sign! Went shopping with my friend friday evening and got re-measured and got 2 pack of non-wired bras which were on sale. Went up one cup and chest size already!! But boobs are less sore so think they needed it!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, i'm just catching up on x factor

Hi all hope your all having a good Sunday.... about to head off to the zoo for the day even though both my hubby and I are against them..

Have fun at the zoo Jo!! x Lauren, the SPD didn't make labour harder or more painful for me, just restricted a few positions, but as for the water, best thing i did for my SPD in labour was the water birth i had with Devon. really helped with pain relief xx Rach, fxd for next week's BFP! x Lou, sickness is awful, i feel for you. i'm sure it's a good sign xx

Fingers crossed kanga with the testing. I had to give in and test early too, hopefully not too long xxx

SPD is a nightmare. I'ver got a belt which does help but never got physio as no one really seemed that concerned, The waiting list for physio is ages.

Went to Yoga toda and am finding it quite hard, dont think im going to book another block after this. xx

The zoo was fun although I thoroughly exhausted myself and have taken today off sick. DH is off on Monday's so thought I would take the opportunity to relax and spend most of the day lying on the sofa so that will be very nice.

I do like the sound of the treacle nappy... the first couple of poos are really hard to clean.. dont bother trying it with cotton wool even though they tell you its the kindest thing for a newborns bum.... total waste of time with meconium filled nappies.

so much for the sleep - woke up at 1am - couldn't get back to sleep - took today off work.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->