Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

The zoo was fun although I thoroughly exhausted myself and have taken today off sick. DH is off on Monday's so thought I would take the opportunity to relax and spend most of the day lying on the sofa so that will be very nice.

I do like the sound of the treacle nappy... the first couple of poos are really hard to clean.. dont bother trying it with cotton wool even though they tell you its the kindest thing for a newborns bum.... total waste of time with meconium filled nappies.

I found cleaning the treacle off my girl doll pretty tricky! All those cracks and awkward places to get the cotton wool into. What would you recommend I use as all the midwives say baby wipes are a 'no no' for the first 6 weeks?

Me again! Just posted my 34 week bump in my journal and it's just dawned on me, I look really pregnant! At last!

....and I'm finally in my penultimate ticker box, woohoo!

Lovely bump Lauren.

When you know the answer to the treacle question let us know!

hx

What I found that worked for us was really soft cotton clothes and warm water with no products we used that for the first few months... we ditched the cotton wool half way through the first attempt at the real thing...

Went into work today but decided not to go in until late... I never slept much last night and I had the worst nightmare of my entire life about Euan... it was one of those horrible visual ones i woke up crying and then cried for about an hour and i was kind of disturbed by it all day, its starting to wear off just in time for bed time. I had yesterday as a sick day and its such a small team with no one to cover your work, basically if you miss a day its my patients that suffer so set my alarm for later and went in for about 10am. Wish I could do that every day... I was able to get Euan up, and dressed and give him some cuddles which I needed after the dream. Lets hope this is them not starting again.

Its 8.50pm, I am about to watch an episode of true blood, i bought the box set of season 1 yesterday and am about to watch the 2nd episode i loved the first one..then bed time for work tomorrow.

Lovely bump lauren! X

jo sorry to hear about the nightmare, their terrible. Hope you had a better nights sleep xx

afm work is winding me up! I'm now being sick 3 to 4 times a day at random times, so I emailed on my day off to ask for support ideas if I nd to leave the classroom. Got back, if your not fit to work then don't come in, and maybe send a nice kid to call someone or email and wait! Boss told me I also gotta go see doctor, even though she can do nothing, so seeing her tonight but feel pretty silly going. Oh well!

Oh Lou!! So much for support, that's awful!! X Jo, sorry u had bad nightmare, hope it was a one off. Lauren, 6 weeks left!! How exciting!! X has anyone heard from Lucy?? Hope she's ok? Afm... Finally got my referral for physio!! Yay!! X

Thanks em, glad you got physio appointment. no havn't heard from lucy.

Went to docs, got strange sick note from doc, says i may be fit to work if they take on maybe changing hours or duties. never had one before and not sure what i'm suppose to do with it, whether i can't work until i've had the meeting the doctor said they should do. very confused!

:hugs: Jo - hopefully the nightmares sort themselves out soon!!

:hugs: Lou - yes - v confusing letter there!! no suggestions I'm afraid.

Yey :dance: Em for your referral!!!

hx

Lou - sounds like a weird sick note indeed.

I meant to say in last post cotton cloths... not clothes but i am sure you all assumed that was what I meant anyway.

Morning girls.

I got an extremely faint second line on a US cheapie mid-stream test this morning (20miu). I bought a FRER on the way into work and am planning on doing that as soon as all the water I'm drinking takes effect!

Wish me luck x

Oh Rachel! Fingers are tightly crossed!!! really hope its your BFP!!!

OH looked up the note for me, means i must have a meeting with work to see if they can make changes so i am fit for work, if they can't then i'm signed off. Not in today as had bad night so hopeforly hear back and get meeting tomorrow.

Morning girls.

I got an extremely faint second line on a US cheapie mid-stream test this morning (20miu). I bought a FRER on the way into work and am planning on doing that as soon as all the water I'm drinking takes effect!

Wish me luck x

Oh wow, good luck Rach! I'll keep checking in for news xx

Afm - Midwife this afternoon - really hope Livi's still in the right position! I've been feeling kicks in some very odd places if she is head down.

thank you x

Just done the frer and got thefaintest of faint lines, hardly anything there at all. So I'm not really sure if its a bfp or not. I'll test again tomorrow!

Hope the MW appt goes well Lolly, and Livi is playing ball by staying put!

Lou, gl getting some official support from work x

FXed it is Rachel. I had faint faint line 12dpo and then much stronger 14dpo, so fxed it is get darker tomorrow! x

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! :happydance: :dance:

Well Rachel - I am celebrating at my desk - you know what they always say - a line is a line!!!!!!!!! fxd it gets darker and darker!!!!!!!

Yeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Thanks for cheering me up :)

hx

You're welcome H!! I have just been to Boots and purcahsed 4 more tests! Will probably do some this afternoon after I eat my lunch - 'super green soup' from M&S - its basically all green foods mixed together. Looks foul, tastes lovely x

You're welcome H!! I have just been to Boots and purcahsed 4 more tests! Will probably do some this afternoon after I eat my lunch - 'super green soup' from M&S - its basically all green foods mixed together. Looks foul, tastes lovely x

Third time lucky Rach - That theory worked for me x

I absolutely love M&S super green soup! I was addicted to it at one point but haven't had it for a while. Note to self: buy some next time I'm in Marksies!

Another tip - I bought the belgian chocolate and salted caramel brownie torte yesterday (the one on the new Caroline Quentin advert) and it was DELICIOUS. We had it warm with cream last night while watching Masterchef - yum. There's an introductory 1/3 off them at the mo too! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->