Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hi Ladies - sorry not been on for a while loads to catch up on - been busy with work then too knackered in evenings to write anything!!

Kanga, I've everything crossed, keep us posted on teh tests this afternoon!!! How many dpo are you?

Em can't believe how far along you are already, your pregnancy seems to have rushed by - though obviously mine is going at same speed it seems sooooooooo slow!!

Lou, sorry you're feeling so ropey, hope work gets sorted.

Will read thorugh everything properly tomorrow on day off and have a proper catch up.

I'm fine - have started buying a few tiny clothes for LO, have gone for unisex stuff as just worried 80% isn't good enough odds to buy pink!! Keep getting out the tiny babygros in evening and cuddling them, can't believe a little person will be in one in 13 weeks!!!

Hope all my sisters are ok

Kanga I have verything crossed xxxxxxxxx

Yay rach!! Sounds positive! And 3rd time was lucky for me too!!! Keep us updated!! Lucy, it does seemto be going fast! Eeeek!! 80% is pretty good, I was told 80% girl with Jess and obv they were right!!! Xx

Just been for 34 week midwife check and Livi is still head down thankfully. Does anyone know what 'at brim' means? My next check will be in 2 weeks at home to discuss home birth. She even made my 38 week appointment today - eek!

Finally, I have a date for my NHS antenatal class - 13 November! I'll be 38 weeks by then. Hoping I'll still actually be pregnant as I was 2 weeks early!

third tri for you Lucy!!!!! yey!!!!! I keep trying my baby clothes on my bump and asking my OH if they suit Ollie and if his bum looks big in them :)

fxd for all your tests Rachel!!

Lauren - I think it means at the brim of your pelvis :shrug:

AFM - handed my notice of maternity leave in today with my mat1b - so I have 9 weeks left ( 2 of which I am off on my hols ) and only 34 actual working days left :happydance:

hx

v exciting H, only 34 workings days left -jealous much! I bet it was so good to hand that in!

Lucy congrats on 3rd tri, gosh that has flown by! Happy buuba-clothes hunting, have you got any flamboyant stuff?! I'm 12 dpo

Lolly you are on the home straight :happydance: yay! Glad Livi is behaving and you have all your classes booked in. Will you get to practice with treacle again?!

I am seriously lagging behind you all, I hope you don't all desert me when your babies arrive!

Forgot to mention, I have started a journal again, the link is on my siggy so drop by and take a look! x

Rach.. I can't imagine not being part of our little group.. don't worry we will be here to support you through it when it is your turn which is hopefully now. I have everything crossed for you.. I got the faintest of faint lines on a FRER at 10dpo, it was the same at 12 and then super dark line by 14dpo. Can't wait to check in tomorrow and see your results.

All you girls are making me jealous about your trips to Markies food hall, mmmmm that would go down a treat right now some markies biscuits...yum yum!

Lucy - glad to see you back with us. You don;t have long to wait until you know the gender for sure.. I would still be tempted to buy a few items in pink.

Lolly - glad Livi is still head down and yes it means that her head is at the tip of your pelvis.. so over the next little while she will start to engage a bit more.

I am in a bit of a quandry... I think I mentioned that I had done some vaginal swabs and a urine sample the other day.... swabs show thrush which I suspected however the urine sample came back showing that I have a UTI. I don't have any symptoms right now and not sure I want to chance antibiotics but I also know it can cause kidney infections and pre term labour if untreated. My midwife called me at 8pm tonight to tell me she was faxing me a prescription to work... I am one of these mental people that can't swallow tablets very well so I told her this. She called again and told me to drink lots of water and cranberry juice and eat garlic etc over the next few days and do another urine sample on Sunday. I think I am going to call her tomorrow and just start the antibiotics as I think I will have to take them anyway so might as well get it started but I am concerned... I don't want to take anything like that while pregnant.

I am waiting for DH to call me from work as he is on nights and I can ask him what he thinks too..

Anyway off to watch an episode of true blood before bed time.

Hey godess, I think you're probably doing the right thing. I guess you need to weigh the risks between the UTI and the antibios, and if it were me, I'f go with the antibios too. Hope it clears up soon x

dh loves watching true blood too! I am actually getting into it a bit as well!

I got a bfn on a frer this morning. Not even the tiniest of lines. So maybe I am heading for a cp. :cry:

Fingers crossed you're not Kanga, I would just keep testing over the weekend and see what happens. Really really hope this is your month, and we defo won't disappear and leave you too it. We're all in it for the long haul!!!

Toni xx

Yippee its Friday... having a nightmare few days its super busy at work just now and am feeling a bit stressed out by it to be honest although there is not much I can do apart from tell our management.. they cut our staff by 1 and we are training a girl right now too so its hard. DH was telling me last night not to bother about it so much and if I dont get something done then I don't.. I get that but if I don't get something done then it is ultimately going to affect one of my patients in an adverse way so you just have to get on with it. I was supposed to have Monday off but maybe I will just come into work instead.

Anyway on the upside its Friday and yay its the weekend.

I am going to contact my midwife today and get her to fax me a prescription for the antibiotics and get them going.. I have a bit of back pain today so need to get on with it I think.

Hope you are all having a good Friday and for most of you its about to finish for you. Its only 8am here so 4pm in the UK.

The weekend has landed for me and I'm getting excited about my baby shower tomorrow. I've still got the floors to hoover and mop but, other than that, I think I'm ready. My Mum has organised most of it so the games and stuff will be a surprise but I know who's coming and we've asked everyone to bring a plate of afternoon tea themed food to share. We also decided to write a giftlist which has been worrying me as I hate to presume people will buy us stuff. Some of the things on the list have been disappearing though so I guess it was the right thing to do.

My fingers are still crossed for you Kanga - I hope you can enjoy your weekend whatever the result over the coming days. Don't worry, I'm sure us C.C.S. will keep going strong long after our dreams become bumps, our bumps become babies and our babies become toddlers!

Goddess - I admire your work ethic and attitude. If only everyone was a dedicated as you, you wouldn't be burdened with the workload you are. Too many people couldn't care less whether things get done but you need to find a happy medium I guess.

Look out for the pics of my shower on Facebook!

Lauren

MW appt for me - fh is 30 , bp is fine, his hb is 130-140 bpm, she says that the flu jab is fine, she said she thinks I do have SPD - will buy a bump band, she seemed to think aquanatal is still cool - it is v mild at the mo compared to what others get.

Started my kick counting chart - ironically although I've been getting the right number of kicks they seem smaller somehow to how they have been recently - but she thinks it's just Ollie's position - bump is growing fine and hb is good so she isn't worried.

hx

Lolly - your baby shower is going to be so much fun. Hope you have a great time, looking forward to hearing all about it.

HB - sounds like Ollie is doing fantastic...and I am sure a belly band will help. I never did a kick count last time around... I did monitor that he was kicking but not counting how many times... he seemed to be quite a lazy baby.. and did not move tonnes but enough.

I got my prescription today for my antibiotics... they are extended release pills 1 to be taken every 12 hours for 7 days so hope it all gets better.

I also managed to get a bit of extra work done today as I never went to a 2 hour meeting that I was supposed to so I am taking Monday off as planned which is great.

Meeting some friends tomorrow for lunch at a desert restaurant so looking forward to that. No more plans really. Its 9pm and am tired... have just had dinner though so will need to stay up for awhile... I am sure I will manage some chocolate and watch some tv.

Jo hope the antibiotics kick in soon for you. Great news that you managed to get the work done so you can have monday off. Hope you have a lovely lunch today.

Lauren the baby shower sounds great! Hope you have a lovely time and will be checking out the pic on FB

Helen sounds like Ollie is doing well in there, hopeforly the bump band will help x

Lucy it must be lovely to start buying a few bits. I'd def say 80% would be enough to buy a few bits in pink and the rest in netural. 13 weeks! its really not long now!!

Rachel my fingers are still crossed for you. Don't worry i'm sure the CCS will keep going, i can't imagine not coming on here and checking on how everyone is doing.

AFM private scan is on Monday, starting to get scared! Had a few cramps last few days, but sickness still here was a vengance so just got to try and chill out for 48 hours! Finely had meeting with work, they are going to try and remove my first lessons to allow me to get in a little later, and try and put someone in with me just incase i need to leave, so feel a little better about going back after half term

Glad they're helping Lou, I'm sure scan will be fine :)
Jo, enjoy your lunch...sounds lovely! X
Helen, looks like your Ollie's doing great! X
Lauren, have a fab baby shower!! Will keep an eye out for pics!
Have a lovely weekend everyone x

Lunch was lovely had the biggest bit of cake delivered to the table just for me it was incredible.. i brought half home... every cake combination, pie, cheesecake and desert you can imagine. I had devils cake... chocolate cake 5 layers of it with 5 layers of chocolate mousse in between and then on the outside was lots of melted marshmallow frosting..mmmm.

You would think I had enough crap food but am sitting in bed, DH not due home till another 2 hours. Eating maltesers and then he is bringing pizza hut home with him. I should feel guilty about it as no fruit or veggies or anything remotely healthy...yumyum.

yum, all the cake sounds lovely, you were spoilt rotten yay! x

GL for your scan tomorrow Lou, gosh 9 weeks already, that has flown by. Let us know how you get on and we want to see a piccy!

Lolly, baby shower update please! The afternoon tea theme sounds lovely x

I got a bfp this morning on a frer, a really strong line. Also felt sick this morning. Pretty sure I am up the duff again, eek! x It was exactly this time last year that we found out about our first bfp, I remember as we were on holiday x

Omg rachel!! I am so pleased for you!!!! I kept checking back to see if you had tested!! Great news! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->