Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Yay rach :flower: i also was checking to see if you had tested again lol x

Can i be a pain in the bum :haha: on the front page my due date changed at my scan so im due the 20th now insted of 21st :) and its only 2 weeks today till we find out what team we're on :D x

Rachel - have been checking all the time to see if you've got your bfp and you have!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! So happy for you. Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lolly baby shower pics look fab on FB - mine is on first sun in dec, very excited, hope its as good as yours!!! Not sure what to expect really as never been to one but my friend wanted to do one for me and I was well up for it.

Lou, good luck for scan xx

Goddess - I'm eating a hell of lot of cake at mo, and not much fruit or veg, I just don't feel like it at all. Wish there was a place like that near me!!

Just been out for a big sunday lunch with friends, going to have a little sleep on sofa now before x factor results. Belle Amie or Katie to go today I hope!!

xxxx

Hi all,

Rach - As I wrote in your journal - congratulations and yayyyyyy! So pleased for you.

The baby shower was FAB! My Mum and friends worked so hard to make is absolutely magical. The afternoon tea theme was amazing - I think I'm going to be living on left over party food and cake for a week (no problems with that!). We played some great games, indulged in a lot of baby chat and I got loads of wonderful presents!

OH and I have had a day chilling out at home only popping out to M&P to buy some baby bedding we wanted to get while they were still doing 3 for 2! I love baby shopping now I've finally got a bump, it just feels so real now - 5 weeks to go!

Hope everyone else is well and enjoying the last of the weekend. My X Factor prediction for this evening is that Aidan will go but, if I'm honest, I'd like Wagner out now please!

xx

Thanks everyone! Had a lovely nap this afternoon - well I have an excuse now don't I ;)

I think John (?), the black guy will go tonight, or maybe Paige. They were both on pretty early and did forgettable performances..

But my preference would be Katie to go please! Or Wagner - poor Wagner, its like they are just mocking him & he doesn't realise it. I think we should let him go to save his dignity!

Lauren, your baby shower looked great, glad you enjoyed it, not long to go til we have our first ccs birth story & baby! How is the birth plan going x

Yep - def Wagner out!!!!

Yey Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee: :woohoo: is your edd around June then? This is v v v exciting!!!!!!

Fab baby shower Lauren!!

AFM - after stealing swimming yesterday have failed to find a new aquanatal session that isn't in work time - booooo!!! started to do some sorting out but succumbed to a nap this afternoon with OH :) he's currently making tea - might have to finish some stuff off before x-factor.

hx

I think wanger to go really, though johns was pretty boring too!! I'm just catching up now on sky plus after oh did the roast today as I'm just far too tired and sick! Bless him!

Jo the cake sounds lovely! Yum yum!

Rachel still so pleased for you!! Ate you end of June or start of July? Yep you def get those naps in!!

Lauren your pics of the shower looked great! The spread looked so yummy!!

Helen what's your oh making you for tea tonight? Shame about the aquanatal classes

scan is at 9 45 tomorrow, then booked up cinema to watch the social network.

Lots of exciting news to catch up.

Signed on to look for your news specifically Rach and I am so happy to hear that you got your BFP this morning... totally over the moon for you girl! Good to hear you are getting those naps in! Glad you were feeling sick too this morning all good signs. Congratulations.

Lauren - looked at your shower pics on facebook looked ace... would not mind being in your house for all the left over party food either sounds delicious. Glad to hear you had so much fun. I can't believe you only have 5 weeks to go.. its nice doing all the baby shopping now and sounds like a good deal at M&P store.

Lucy - shame you all can't pop over for cake!

Lou - Yay for your scan tomorrow it will be so nice.

Hope you all enjoy the x-factor results tonight.

Not sure what I am doing today.. its 11.30am we all have colds but we should at least get out the house for a wee while. Anyway catch you all tomorrow.

I had cauliflower cheese and a ton of veg and new potatos, I finished off the stuff after x-factor - well to a point anyway - I have soooooo much to sort out - we have to store away a ton of stuff to make space for Oliver - every time I tackle a bit of it I seem to take 2 steps back - there is toooooooooooo much to do and I only have 12 weeks - several of which I guess I will be massive ( the way I am going!! my bump is substantial already ) so not so mobile!! we have to get the kitchen floor done ( plus bathroom tiling and putting in a heater towel rail ), get a stud wall put up ( the office / second bedroom is open plan so when it becomes just Ollie's room not only do we have to get EVERYTHING out of there - my art stuff, general crap, guitars, music books, the office stuff - but we can't get the wall up until we do ) and we want to do it before Ollie is here!!! arrrrrrgghhhhhh this is too much!!! sorry about the rant!!

hx
hx

You'll get there Helen! once you start making in roads into that long list it will all seem like it is taking forever, but it will all come together quicker than you think! Can you rope someone in to do the manual labour while you direct from the sofa rubbing your bump & playing the pg card?!

I think John was the right one to go last night, well done the public x

UstaJUst quick update from me till I get back tonight. Scan went very well, bean measured exactly on for 9 weeks, hb 168 and saw bean moving around trying to strech it's leg buds, the sonographer was very excited too, she was lovely. So very happy! Will catch up proper later x

Glad scan went well lou :)

Quick update from me, - vomitting blood and bad pains this morning, bubs is ok was at docs he checked heartbeat and the usual stuff, if it continues i have just to go to A&E to have it properly investigated, but for now ive just to rest and hope i dont have any more. x

Lou - that's great news! So glad for you - it's such a relief isn't it!

M2A - That sounds awful! I really hope you're ok and get checked out asap x

Lou, that's great :happydance:, I'm so pleased for you!

M2a, hope you get well soon, hopefully its a chest infection or similar. Glad bubs is ok tho x

whoops forgot to mention, I got the bloods back today. everything came back negative which means there are no blood clotting/chromosomal abs, and whatever else they tested for! So we are in God's hands now, I really hope this is the one for us!! x

Kanga, Brilliant news, Im just so thrilled for you. Glad all the tests came back clear so its just a matter of fingers crossed. My laptop has broke so only able to check thread from work so you mightn't hear much from me until its fixed but Im glad everything is on the right path xxxx

Lou - I am so pleased for you looking forward to hearing your proper update later. Excellent news to start my day. Good that your bang on for dates too.

Kanga - good news that all the blood work came back negative. Its nice to know there is nothing wrong and I am sure that this time everything will be ok for you. Thinking of you.

M2A - that does not sound very pleasant... glad that the baby is fine. Have you been coughing lots? Are you chesty? Hope you feel better soon.

HB - It does sound like you have a lot of work on your hands but I agree a directoring position from the sofa sounds like the way to go. I am sure that once you make a start on it all, it will happen quickly.

Its pouring here today we all have a cold, I am so glad that I am off work today... could not think of a better day not to be there... I still feel like we should get out the house even its only for an hour. There is a cupcake shop in town called big city cupcakes and I am trying to think of somewhere to go close by there, so I have the excuse to pop into the cake shop, we will see. Last night I craved for hours vanilla ice cream and a flake crushed in... I had no ice cream nor do I have a flake so just thought about it for awhile.

Today I am 22 weeks which is great, bump is variable depending on where bubs is but I never really started showing for a long time last time. I have a tilted uterus which makes it much longer before the baby pops out plus this time my placenta is at the front so not sure if that will make it a pop out later than usual. NOt too concerned as its pretty much the same as last time.

Hope you all have a good day.

Morning all,

Hope everyone's feeling good - it's grey and rainy here today so I'm having a day in the house in my comfy joggers! I've got to wait in for a mystery DHL delivery anyway so thought I'd milk it. OH lit the log burner before he left for work so it's lovely and cosy.

The latest bump pic is in my journal - I'm certainly catching up bump wise. I feel huge over night!

Morning Ladies,

I was too tired last night to set the computer up (we had moved it from downstairs to upstairs in the big tidy that is on going). But all done this morning so can do proper update. All was fine, the place was lovely. She was able to find bean nice and easy, and he/she was moving all over the place in what we are now calling the 'worm'. He/she was trying to stretch his/hers leg and arm buds. She let us listen to the HB, was magical and beatring at 168bpm. I measured perfect on for my dates, and all the correct things were there that needed to be, and she could see my placenta developing. She said everything looks perfect and i should try and relax. So least know the cramps must be strecthing pains. Got NHS scan through, its for 16thnd Nov, which is 12 + 2weeks. Pics are below, got booking appointment today at 4pm with midwife. Oh due date for front page is 30th May x

Rachel great news that the bloods came back all good. I'm sure it will be third time lucky, your not too far behind me xx

Helen sorry to hear you feel overwelmed by all the house tidying. I def think delagating from the sofa if you can would be the way to go. xx I'm sure it was all be sorted in time for Ollie xx

M2A sorry to hear about the sickness, sounds horrible! Hope you are feeling better today

Jo hope you had a nice day yesterday even in the rain. I love the sound of that cupcake shop!

Lauren i'm off to see your bump pic now xx

Attachments

• 9weeks3.jpg
    9weeks3.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 9weeks4.jpg
    9weeks4.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0
Glad everyones doing good. Any news form Key? Helen don't get stressed about all the things you have to do. take one at a time and just be sure to give OH detailed instructions. Out bathroom is hopefully getting started this week and I have still to but one singlwe thing for the baby, The nursery is STILL an office and all we have managed to do is shift crap from one room to several others. Antnatal classes start nest week though so hopefully that will spur us into action. Lolly are you getting a TENS and have you ordered it yet? I'm thinking about doing that this week, and packing my hospital bag.

Thats a great photo Cutelou, nice to know things are developing as they should.

Goddess, at least you're holed up inside and dont have to go out, although cup cakes are a very good excuse. I've just had a massive lunch which ended with a hugh bakewell tart, so much for the "only having extra 200 kcal/day in the last trimester" Im sure the baby will have developed a sweet tooth if my diet is anything to go by.

3 weeks and 1 day until mat leave, when is everyone else thinking about starting.

Toni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->