Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hi lauren, I'm sure you have done already but I'd echo what the other ladies have said and give the midwife a call and let her know. Hope your doing ok x

Lolly - hope you're ok hun, would have echoed everyone else and said ring midwife - I immediately thought waters breaking when read your post!! Let us know how you are soon as you can xxxxxxxxxx

HB good news about the GTT.

Groovy, good to hear from you, very glad all the tests came back ok - very jealous of your summertime, very miserable here, weather can't make its mind up and one day hot one day cold, never know what to wear!!!

Hope to hear from Lolly soon!!!

Thinking of you Lauren - hope all is well :hugs:

Groovy - glad the surgery went well :flower: Are you going back to ttc soon? or waiting for the dye ?

hx

Just about to head home from work for the day and thought I would check in and see if anyone had heard from Lauren yet.. I just checked her fb page and she put some pics on a few hours ago so hoping she is doing ok.

Hi everyone, I'm back from Scotland and there's lots to catch up on here!

Lolly, hope all is well. I agree with the others it sounds like your waters. Typical it would happen the day before you protect your bed! Look forward to your update on what the mw says x

Groovy, glad the surgery was a success, does it take long to recover? Are you planning to ttc again now or wait a while? x

M2A what was the deal with your illness at the weekend? Hope everything is ok now hun x

QM, sound slike a nightmare trying to recruit. You'd have thought with the economy like it is that you would have loads of applicants. But its quality not quantity as they say! Really hope you get someone in the next few months so you can have more time off with your buba x

Helen, how is the kitchen floor coming on?! What is GTT?

Lou, I want your ms! It hasnt really kicked in yet but then I am only 5 weeks so there is still time.

Kanga its still early days for the MS. Mine kicked in around 6 ish weeks, no doubt you;ll be getting it soon.

Groovy Im not sure if I told you about my friend. She has the same thing as you, got some removed from her ovaries and uterus 2-3 months ago, she had a big chocolate cyst too, She's been trying for about 3 years. She called me last night and is 5 weeks pregnant. Apparently the consultant told her theres often a 3 month window post surgery when you have a better chance of getting pregnant. Fingers crossed the same happens to you xx

Queenie fingers crossed with the hunting. I've got my antenatal classed with Kingston on satutday. i'll let you knwo what they were like. Are you planning to go? The NCT for the next 2 weeks. That's when its all going to sink in I think.

HB, bathroom is getting started on monday. No washing for me!!! Hope you're kitchen isn't causing a total nightmare x

Oh dear, I didn't manage to get online and read your messages so I just carried on as normal! I'm sure it was wee as I remember dreaming I was on the loo just before waking and also I've felt absolutely fine since. I went out for the day with my Mum yesterday and slept really well last night so I'm sure everything is fine.

I've been for an early morning dog walk, eaten my Allbran and I've been battling with Ticketmaster for the last 24 minutes trying to get TT tickets!!!!

Ps - Thanks for the concern girls but looks like a false alarm!

Im glad everythings ok and you just pee'd yourself!!! I was thinking about you all night. Get those covers on your bed and hope she stays put for another few weeks xx

I cant even get on to the ticket master website!!!!!! aargh

Glad your ok lauren! Your so good being up and about and already walked the dog. I'm off to take him out now to the pet shop to get some hay for the guenia pigs. Have you done anything to prepare Honey for Livi? I know there is a few books on it, i know JD will be fine but was wondering whether you had done anything in particlar with Honey to prepare her? Oh what TT tickets?

MrsG hope the bathroom gets done nice and quick for you!

Rachel nuasea kicked in around week 6 to 7, then the sickness kicked in end of week 7, so hopefoly should not be too long for you! As much as i hate being sick, i find it strangly comforting!! How are you feeling otherwise?

Hi All

V bad nights sleep in that I was awake by 2.30 and couldn't drop off again - and in work late tonight - pretty pants really :( am in tomorrow also :( :(

Glad you're good Lauren - that's how we like it!!

Rachel - GTT is glucose tolerance testing - testing to see if you have gestational diabetes. Don't worry - your ms will kick in soon - mine was mainly just nausea - was only sick 5 times in total. your little roo will be v snug in there :happydance:

Mrs G - glad the bathroom is in full swing :) the chap that was going to be doing our floor hasn't turned up - he said he would be round within the week to start lifting the tiles and wet wood to get a grasp of what needs doing but that was 2 weeks ago now - we've tried calling him this week and no reply - we're just going to have to find someone else - pisses me off really - if he didn't want to do it could've just said - we're 2 weeks down and at square 1 - and need to locate where the water has come from before the insurance will confirm what they'll pay for!!!! arrrrgggh

hx

Grrrr, I've wasted nearly the whole day trying to get on the ticketmaster website and buy these damn Take That tickets. I got 2 this morning, put all my card details in and then it crashed! I haven't been able to get close since!

Lou - We haven't done much with Honey ready for Livi's arrival but she's pretty good already. She's really chilled if the cat is on our laps or if we're giving attention to other dogs so fingers crossed. My OH has a month off when Livi arrives so he'll be hear to control her if she needs it.

Good to see that your ok Lauren, and to echo what mrs g said glad that it was pee too, her comment made me chuckle also.

Rach, for me i felt very slightly nauseated about 5 weeks but i think it might have been me causing it, It truly kicked in about 6 weeks, try and enjoy your last few days without it. Where were you in Scotland?

Rach my ms didnt really kick in till 10 weeks, which worried me but then i thought i was sick during my last pregnancy from day 1 and that eneded badly so maybe sickness isnt such a good thing, ive not had a break since 10 weeks, if anything its getting worse now.

As for my illness :haha: ive been at the doctors 3 times in the last 5 days :( they must be fed up with me. Monday i had an emergency app because id been vomiting blood up all morning, they found nothing to worry about at this stage and listened to bubs, was told it might just be due to bad sickness and heartburn that my throat is a little strained and a vessel burst but to keep an eye on it, On tuesday i had to go to get a blood test because i had been in direct contact with chicken pox and i cant remember if ive ever had it before, and ive been feeling very dizzy and wobbly for days but done nothing but today it was teamed with ear pain and flashing lights in my eyes, so i thought ill phone midwife insted of doctor again, but had to go anyway, got slightly low blood pressure and a mild ear infection, have to see how i am over weekend and go back monday...it just keeps getting better :lol:

Hope all you other ladies are ok, ill have a proper catch up tomorrow, im knackered x

M2A - preganancy is a bit like that at times. This time around for me I am finding it much harder, 6 bouts of thrush so far, dizzyness, low blood pressure, a pile, a UTI, massive swelling and I think I might be developing SPD, I have back pain, my tummy is sore all the time and I am already breathless. Its all so much fun!

Hope you feel better soon, we put up with so much don't we to have these babes at the end. It's all worth it.

Did any more of you get TT tix... Lauren I saw you got 2 well done, can't believe it was so popular.. my sister in law spent awhile trying to get some too and eventually she did. Not into take that but hope you all have a nice time. I remember trying to get tickets for glastonbury one year and it was similar with the website, never got them in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->