Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hi all thanks for your concern. I know that the health of me and LO takes precedence and this week truly has been a struggle, when I got home tonight Steven was waiting to leave as I was a bit late and he was a bit concerned I guess.. Lots of pains since I am not resting so its my own fault and unfortunately no break today. Next week is going to be the same apart from its a 4 day week with remembrance day in there which is nice, then the following week my colleague is back from her vacation.

Thankfully its the weekend. I came home tonight and I had to lie down so I got the wee man up and lay in my bed for a bit with him while he watched some kids shows we actually did that for about an hour and it was very nice although i felt a bit guilty about sticking on the tele.

Its almost 9pm... going to watch some tv and then go to sleep. Don't have any plans over the weekend, although I will be up early tomorrow with Euan I will spend most of the day sitting about and will nap when he does.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Lauren- glad you felt more comfortable with the mw in your home, its going to be great.

Had a bit of a wierd day today, really missing my mum. I felt quite good getting up then I saw this horrible christmas advert on the tele about family and i kind of fell to pieces, it was very bizarre and basically I felt pretty drained and exhausted for the rest of the day.

Its 9pm and waiting for hubby to come home for dinner..

Watching some tv and browsing the net until he comes home.

Anyway hubby off tomorrow so we need to have some quality family time together before the work week starts again.

Oh I meant to say had the oddest conversation with my manager the other day... she asked me for a letter that states my due date so she can start making plans for mat leave.. she told me that my mat leave will not start till my due date. I told her that I cannot possible work up to 40 weeks and she said that is what your vacation and sick time time is for. I need to check out my contract and call the union on Monday as that cannot be right.

Yes a very exciting time here for me.....thats us all signed over for the flat. Got keys, now just setting up all the bills etc...getting ready for xmas, than after xmas getting stuff ready for baby :)

scan is at 12pm ..... thats less than 3 hours :happydance: :yipee: very excited :D.....but at the same time ive got the nerves again, i feel like this before everyscan but i just feel today will be bad....FXed its not, bubs was alive and kicking last monday at 15 weeks when doc listned for heartbeat, so hopefullly all will be fine :)

Will update asap, have a nice day ladies and ill catch up properly later :) x

GL today m2A, look forward to reading your update later and finding out which team you are on! x

Ooo M2A - v excited to hear which style baby you're having!!!!

Jo - :hugs: sounds like the old hormones have gotten hold of you - I've been crying at all sorts of stuff - doesn't take a lot!! and no - the maternity leave thing sounds bonkers - I would also check local maternity laws!!!

Got my tiles today - they're lovely - slate - so hopefully by Friday we'll have a lovely floor, new bathroom tiles and a heated towel rail in. Really hoping will also have the gutters done and a shed built but the weather isn't so hopeful for that - and also need to source the shed - and one that doesn't take weeks and weeks to be delivered!!

Had a fab afternoon nap after shopping - not good for getting everything sorted but you can't win everything - and I was shattered!! ( my nephew wasn't up for a nap in the car yesterday ) My oh has cleaned the bathroom and run me a bath so going to soak my aching hips!!

hx

M2A looking forwards to the update from the scan today xx

Rachel hope you are enjoying your weekend, seemed to have a lovely one planned. Great news about your OH! Seems like they are taking good care of you xx

Helen hope you had a nice time at your grans today xx

Lauren thanks for the tip about the oil, much cheaper. Hopeforlly if all ok at 12 weeks then i'll pop to boots and get some

Jo hope you are feeling better today and you had a nice family day with Euan and OH. :hugs: The maternity thing sounds weird, i'd def check that out as i'm sure you must be able to start before 40 weeks.

Lucy fingers crossed the women you have coming in for a trial will be good, then you can relax a little more.

AFM had mum and her husband round yesterday for dinner, went really well. Tired today from it, so just been relaxing and now OH is making steak and proper chips! yummy! 11 weeks tomorrow! ekk!

We have a boy bump :D soo pleased :) it just feels right after losing max....was hard to get a good view and the woman asked if we could come back next week, but i said id go to the toilet and do some jumping, went back in ten minutes later after lots of fizzy juice as well and he displayed all for us :haha:, plus its more accurate at this stage if your told a boy than girl because if your told a girl the bits might not be big enough yet iykwim? but we seen a wee penis and the testiclas as the woman so kindly pointed out which i giggled at :blush::rofl:. Went to next and got some boys stuff :D

And got loads of stuff for flat today as well, ordered new bed etc....should be in by next weekend :) feelign very content just now with life :)

Wow lots of excitement today.

M2A - Yay for a boy! I am so excited for you.

All is right again today, its 11am and we are about to head out somewhere, Euan has been awake since 6am so i am a bit knacked already.

Have a good Sunday everyone...

Massive blue congrats M2A!! That's fantastic news. Good for you going to get some boy stuff straight away. I'm havng a mild panic in case Livi turns out to be a boy - I've been sorting through all her clothes and 99% are unintentionally pink!

Really tired this evening so X Factor on the sofa and early to bed for me - Term tomorrow though!!!!

Aww lauren i bet all your pink stuff is lovely :) ive been so used to calling bump 'Lola' our girl name, because i was so sure it would be a girl lol. So im very pleased. Oh not long now till your pink bundle of joy arrives :D x

I love looking back to the start of this thread....and seeing what was iykwim? when we came over to groups lauren you were just coming up to 12 weeks :o, and i was no where near close to my BFP its amazing how much changes so quickly even though at the time it seems sooo slow lol x

Congrats on team blue m2a!! Great you managed to get a few blue bits too!!

Yey M2A!!!! :happydance: :blue: :wohoo:

Lauren - am sure Livi is a girl :)

been thinking - was busy this morning shopping, then napped all afternoon so may have missed movements but can't recall feeling anything then, and since I got up from my nap I haven't felt much at all :shrug: so a little worried. Going to get the doppler out - hoping he goes bonkers tonight!!

hx

We have three names at the mo ..... Noah, Kian or Mason :) we're both siding with Noah just now though :)

x

M2A- I like Noah too - A friend of mine has a toddler named Noah and he is the sweetest boy ever. What is your surname and will he have a middle name?

H - I know exactly how you feel. I ended up in the maternity ward on a monitor as I got myself in such a state. Thankfully everything was fine and it really put my mind at rest. They were so lovely to me at the hospital and it looked as though 99% of the women on the ward were there for the same reason!

AFM - I'm sat sipping my first ever cup of raspberry leaf tea. Today is "Term Day" and I'm feeling rather pleased with myself. OH and I had a browse around Neal's Yard yesterday and he bought me the tea and some oils. He got really into it and he's now fully briefed on running me a bath with clary sage when contractions start and he's going to mix a massage oil with lavender and clary sage for later in labour! Bless him. I'm not sure whether nesting has kicked in but I'm planning a day in the nursery today. We are having fitted wardrobes put in on Thursday so I need to make sure it's tidy ready for that.

I've just added my term bump to my journal xxx

PS - I've decided to sell one of my 6 (yes 6!) snowsuits that I'd bought for Livi. It's a leopard fur newborn size with ears so, if you're interested, you can find it here https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250723352123&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Ollie perked up later on - phew!!

Loving the names M2A! :)

:happydance: congrats on being full term Lauren :)

hx

Lauren - glad you have made it to term woohoo...

M2A - Its exciting, all nice names. I have Noah on my list too although its not on DHs.

Helen - glad Ollie is moving around nicely now. its always a worry.

I have made my own little mile stone today which is awesome.. viability day today yippee!

Lauren - glad you have made it to term woohoo...

M2A - Its exciting, all nice names. I have Noah on my list too although its not on DHs.

Helen - glad Ollie is moving around nicely now. its always a worry.

I have made my own little mile stone today which is awesome.. viability day today yippee!

Happy 'V' day! :cloud9:

Happy v day :happydance:

Hope all you other ladies are ok :flower:

Moving week this week, very hectic, might not be able to get on as much once moved, but ill end up popping to library daily for my b&b fix :haha:

Oh and i 100% felt bubba move today :) was amazing :) just sitting on floor, feels like if you were holding a gold fish in between your hands and it was wiggling everywhere :cloud9: was just brill! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->