Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Happy V day Jo :yipee:

Happy term day Lolly! :happydance:

Love your names m2a and good luck with the moving x

H, glad Oliver has woken back up! x

Happy v day jo!!

Glad ollie is all active again helen xx

lovely names m2a!!

Lauren happy term day! Can't believe it will be any time now xx hope you had a nice day in the nursery

11 weeks today, my first milestone! Just one week exactly until my 12 week scan, excited and scared!!

Im sure your scan will be amazing lou :D

happy full term lauren :) hopefully wont be long till she makes an apperance :D x

OMG so many milestones,

Happy V day Goddess - I remember being sooooo happy to reach this milestone

M2A congrats on team blue - I LOVE Noah, lovely name, glad all was well at scan - good luck with the move, hope not too stressful.

Lolly - Happy Full term :happydance: so exciting, it will be good to know if the clary sage etc all helps with the labour, I might get some if you feel it does.

Lou, one week till your scan - it will race by.

HB - glad Ollie perked up - every sunday my LO is quiet, its really weird but I am always worried on sunday evenings that somethings wrong, shes been kicking non stop today though. I wonder if its beacuse I'm relaxed on sundays or something. Anyway glad Ollie being a good boy today.

Am getting lots pains in cervix area last couple days and literallly need loo every half hour, think she's right on my cervix and bladder!!

Rachel - hope you're ok - are you still off work, hope you're relxaing and enoying it xx

Wonder how Dee is - she's only a few days behind Lolly!! Hope she updates us soon.

owww Lucy - hope she budges over for you!!

You still haven't changed your ticker - it always makes me giggle - the longest cycle ever :)

hx

hi ladies, hope she moves from your bladder soon QM! I can't cope with getting up in the night even once ;)

Lou, only 1 week left to the 12 week mark, very exciting :happydance:

Why don't our pg ladies post a bump pic for us all!

I had a call with the occupational health lady today, she was really lovely and is going to suggest they take some of my work off me, that I work core hours 9-5.30 for a month, and take a lunch break every day. Love her! I'm back to work tomorrow, have been catching up on emails today but my computer is being annoyingly sloooooow. It's taking forever!

Scan next Monday x

hi ladies, hope she moves from your bladder soon QM! I can't cope with getting up in the night even once ;)

Lou, only 1 week left to the 12 week mark, very exciting :happydance:

Why don't our pg ladies post a bump pic for us all!

I had a call with the occupational health lady today, she was really lovely and is going to suggest they take some of my work off me, that I work core hours 9-5.30 for a month, and take a lunch break every day. Love her! I'm back to work tomorrow, have been catching up on emails today but my computer is being annoyingly sloooooow. It's taking forever!

Scan next Monday x

Here's my full term bump! :happydance:

Thought I'd add my 18 week bump as a comparison!

Attachments

• Bump 37 Weeks (Small).JPG
    Bump 37 Weeks (Small).JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Bump 18 Weeks (Small).JPG
    Bump 18 Weeks (Small).JPG
    84 KB · Views: 0
I haven't taken a bump picture yet ( not sure if I can fit him all in!!! ) but I will endeavor to do one and also scan in all my scan pics and post them too :)

Glad your OH dept are on the ball Rachel - and it is def wise to stick to core hours - I pretty much have since my mc last year and feel better for it - although I don't always take lunch I haven't had so many lunch hours in years!! and in 6 weeks time I'll be off for nearly a year and it'll all seem so insignificant ( crazy!! )

hx

I know HB - I'm really being superstitious and weird about my ticker( I m/c last time the day after I put one up) I will def put one up before I get to term though!!! - I have got one on facebook, can't believe how quick each week comes round. I'm definitely finding this third tri the quickest yet!!! Prob because busy at work and xmas coming so loads to do in shop - just want time to slow down now!!!

Not so bad on my bladder today than k goodness - Kanga I'm in the loo 4 times a night, thats been going on for about 4 weeks now!!! I hope it doesn't get worse than that!!!

I need to post all my scan pics and bump pics too, I have taken some but got to work out again how to post pics on here after I've worked out how to upload to our computer!! I'm not very computer literate as you can see.

Rach that's really good news about work, make sure you stick to it too!!!

Lolly - anything happening??????

Rach - so glad about work being a bit more supportive, sounds good.

Lauren - your full term bump is lovely, you look fantastic.

Lucy - I know what you mean about your ticker... the same happened last time to me too. Glad to hear that your bladder is not being kicked so hard anymore. I found that about 36 weeks onwards and especially when baby was dropping I was peeing 7-8 times per night basically sleeping for about 40 mins getting up to pee and then the same continued so in the morning i was exhausted. I hope that does not happen with you, i presume it will happen again with me but yes i was pretty fed up with it at the end.

Hope your all having a nice day. It,s just after 8am here and have been in work about 30 minutes, this week seems a bit calmer. I missed lunch yesterday but I ate at my desk and left a bit early and came in a bit later to compensate. I am excited that its a short week.. one more getting up tomorrow then am off Thursday which is excellent.

Lolly - anything happening??????

Well........nope, not really! I can definitely feel that Livi's head is engaged- my pelvis feels a little bit like there's a bowling ball in it which is not a pleasant sensation. She was 2/5 engaged last week and I wouldn't be surprised if that's increased as it's feeling different already. I'm struggling to turn over in bed and put shoes on but, other than that, I feel great.

Got my shower curtain, TENS machine and essential oils all ready for home birth. I just need to pop to Argos and a get a cheap bale of towels as the midwife suggested our John Lewis wedding towels might get spoilt! I'm drinking 3 cups of raspberry leaf tea a day in the hope of an easier pushing stage so I'll report back after the event!

It's all v exciting Lolly! Must be so good to be almost at the end just fine tuning all the preparations! x

It's all v exciting Lolly! Must be so good to be almost at the end just fine tuning all the preparations! x

It is good but just as terrifying as ever! I'm starting to really panic about abnormalities, still birth and other horrific outcomes. I keep having nightmares that are really distressing - last night I dreamed that Livi came out and was just a stuffed rag doll!

I'm trying to remember that things rarely go to plan and I should keep an open mind about when and where I give birth. I really don't care about my birth plan or wishes as long as she is safe and healthy.

Glad she's moved Lucy :)

GLad to see you seem more chilled out Jo - next time - take lunch!!

Lauren - you sound v prepared - like you said - prepare to any eventuality :) remember - for something bad to happen now is so so so rare and you would likely be aware of any major defects from your scan - I know it happens but no reason for this to be true for you :hugs:

hx

Lauren - you sound prepared.. and everything your thinking is totally natural at this stage, I spent quite alot of time thinking about abnormalities... and your right whatever happens to get her here safely is all good. I am looking forward to all the details and if the tea worked and also how the tens did.
In terms of her engaging it does get uncomfortable I remember in the last week before birth.. I felt such a pressure down there that I could only walk comfortably for a few minutes then I had to stop and sit or just stand for a few seconds before moving on... I kept saying to my midwife I feel as if the baby is going to fall out...

I am a bit more chilled work is fine, I took a very long lunch yesterday with a friend for almost 2 hours so that was great..planning on doing something similar today.

I have been at work since 6.45am as a friend that lives close by called and asked if I wanted a ride, she starts at 7 in the hospital so i figured getting in early and leaving early and avoiding an hour on the train and bus has got to be a good thing. Hard being ready for her so early though.

It's a bit too early to start work, most of my work today involves calling patients and doing lots of education.. and a few other bits but nothing major.

It's remembrance day tomorrow and Its great since I have the day off, looking forward to a lie in... Euan gets up about 8 so for me that is quite long.

Hope your all having a nice day.

hi All

I'm just finishing off my first day back, it has gone well.

My mentor is happy to speak to the people I work with to ask them to be nice to me and cut me some slack.

I have a dilemma and need your opinions please!

Shall I just come clean with this pregnancy? I know its really early and things may go wrong, but I think that would really help get it off my chest and therefore my shoulders. And it should help get my workload reduced.

What would you do?

Goddess, glad work was more relxaed for you today, and a 2 hour lunch break, good work! Well done for getting up early too x At least you have a lie in tomorrow x

On the subject, I had an absolutely disgusting lunch of burger & chips form the m&s takeaway counter today, how bad is that!

Hi girls!! I've missed out on so much, I'll have a look after!! Rach, I think it might be best to come clean. The less stress you have the better and I definately think keeping secrets is stressful and if it eases your workload that has to help xx Lauren, not long now!!! I also want to know about the effects of the tea and the TENS machine, I'm thinking of trying these!! X Can't believe I'm in 3rd tri already!! Booked in to have a look around a birthing centre in December, I had Jess and Devon in the hospital but would like to keep my options open :) not sure of birthing centre criteria though, does anyone know? It's coming up to the due date of our angel, Tuesday in fact. Hard to believe it, I'm sure I'll light a candle to remember. X

I found telling people straight away helped me - I had told them all about my mc so they understood I was nervous - and it meant that if it happened again people would understand too - the first time only a few people knew I was pregnant so the first time a lot of people knew was when I mc.

You might also feel emotional leading up to scans so people understanding what you are going thru might help too.

Jo :thumbup: good news on the work front :)

Yey to third tri Em!!! :happydance:

hx

hi All

I'm just finishing off my first day back, it has gone well.

My mentor is happy to speak to the people I work with to ask them to be nice to me and cut me some slack.

I have a dilemma and need your opinions please!

Shall I just come clean with this pregnancy? I know its really early and things may go wrong, but I think that would really help get it off my chest and therefore my shoulders. And it should help get my workload reduced.

What would you do?

Personally, I would tell them about the pregnancy - despite it being early days. I'm sure your colleagues will find it easier to understand and accommodate your feelings once they know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->