Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Thanks Lauren!!! Congratulations Lucy and OH!! I'm sure she'll be fine xxx

Thanks Lauren - hope you're ok

Congratulations Lucy!!!! :happydance: - that is a fab weight too - feeling extremely positive for them all - hope LO is home for Christmas!!

hx

Thanks lauren hope your ok xx

congratulations Lucy!!! That's a lovely weight, hoping lo comes home for christmas! Wishing Lucy, oh and lo all the best xxxx

Yay, our first CCS Baby! congratulations Lucy!! Look forward to seeing some piccies, I bet she is just gorgeous x :pink:

I can't believe our first baby is here, its so exciting x

Hi girls,

Im at Kingston for a scan later, do you reckon I should leave a card in maternity from all of us, or is that a bit stalkerish??? Don't want to freak her out.

Toni x

And lauren hope your day so far is better than last nights evening. xx

I really, really think that's a great idea Mrs G! I was going to ask Lucy which hospital she was at and potentially send a message to her. Please count me in and pass on my thoughts. Her full name is Lucy Wadie in case you didn't know xx

Count me in too.

OMG - What a shock... I don't look for 2 days and a baby is born.
Congratulations to Lucy on the birth of her amazing girl... what a great weight. I am sure at almost 30 weeks her little girl will do just great. I wonder why it all happened so early for her. Lucy you and your little one are in my thoughts.

Lauren - I know you were saying that you had a horrible night. I saw your status on facebook I am sorry.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Had MW appointment all is well, they seem to think my pee test is just contamination from vaginal stuff. Not much more going on.. baby seems to be measuring fine. The US at 20 weeks was totally fine. Talked about home birth a bit and DH came with me and asked lots of appropriate questions which was pretty good.

I had a phone call at work today from Steven, he was downstairs about to take Euan out to the park, he popped into the garage to get Euan's shoes and he promptly locked the door on him. He had no keys so basically Euan was locked in the house with no way in. He called me at work in a bit of a panic, I said ok I can leave and come home but it will take me an hour to get there, I can send the keys in a taxi, we can call an emergency lock smith and hopefully they will agree to come soon. He was worried incase he decided to go up the stairs and then would fall down them again. When he was on the phone he saw a fire engine.. driving up our street. He flagged it down and asked for help saying he was locked out, at first they said no until they found out there was a 20 month inside. They tried to get in but couldn't.. they could not knock the door in as Euan was standing inside... they got a locksmith to come and then he was inside. Basically he was locked in himself for about 90 minutes. Bless he was hysterical but the fireman gave him a little fireman hat and a dalmation soft toy..which was so cute. I never thought we would learn this lesson so early. A spare key is now in the garage and we need to give one to a friend that lives nearby.

Lucy - once again thinking of you. I am sure that everything will be just fine.

oh Jo - what a stress - glad Euan is safe and sound :)

Had my MW appt yesterday - my bp was 124/80, Ollie's hb was 132 - 141 bpm, was measuring 33cm so still 2 cm ahead - which is fine - no concerns - happy days!!

Hope you're ok Lauren :hugs:

hx

Jo, I'm glad your drama ended well, thise 90 minutes must have been awful to live through x

Lovely stats h, glad all is well.

Lolly, I'm so sorry about your puddy wuddy. Did you manage to locate him in the end? Sending you big cat cuddles x

afm, scan on Monday morning , eek!

I hope all is still well with Lucy & family. Really looking forward to an update and maybe a piccie or two of the little princess x

I've update the front page, Lucy is our first CCS Mummy. We have a baby due every month from now to March! Lolly how is everything in your camp, any signs? (sorry you probably get this a lot now you are near the end!)

Oh Jo! How scary!! Hope he wasn't too scared?
Rach, hope Lauren won't mind me saying but she lost her cat in a car accident :-( so sorry Lauren xx good luck for your scan, how are you feeling? I'll have everything crossed, third time lucky has worked for me and Lauren xx
Hope Lucy is doing well, and her tiny princess xx

Oh no - poor Lauren :( v sad

Hope your scan's good Rachel - are you still going it alone? I'm going to be on tenderhooks on Monday so can only empathise to how you'll be feeling in the build up :flower:

also Looking forward to Lucy's news - fxd all is well :)

hx

We are both going on Monday :happydance:

I feel so rubbish all the time now, it is like one long hangover! I can only eat bland foods. Over the last few days I have consumed the following crap: jacket pots, cheese, toast, crisps, donuts, cheeseburger, chips, roast chicken, bread & butter. this is not a good diet!

I've never felt this crap before so hoping it means something!

I'm so sad for Lolly. I am a cat lover/obsessive. My 2 cats are my world and I would be absolutely devestated if anything happened to either one of them so I feel for you Lolly x

So glad you're both going Monday - that's much better for you.

Yey for feeling crap!!!! it's def reassuring :)

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"