Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Oh so happy for you rach :happydance:, and not to long till you get seen again :flower:

Midwife was ok, only probelm was it wasnt my midwife that was doing the repeat bloods, it was the witch i had when pregnant with max :cry: the one who was horrible who i had to put in compalints about and she got a written warning! i think when she seen me she just about died on the spot!....i wasnt happy with it you think they would know not to let her see me! but so so....i just got on with it, just bloods anyway.....think she took about 7 tubes :shrug: god knows why because my last booking bloods they only took 3.

Glad midwife went well em :flower:

Good luck lou :hugs: not that you'll need it :)

Sitting listening to vh1 with the xmas songs :yipee: any one else already in the festive mood lol? x

:happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: Fab news Rachel - so so pleased for you - and glad they are looking after you :)

Glad the mw appt went well Em :)

Sorry you got stuck with that idiot woman M2A :hugs:

Hoping the work is done by wednesday, shed is up and made a good dent in the storage - still tons to do but feel we are getting somewhere - can't wait till they finish the tiling as the house now needs cleaning from top to bottom!! everything needs to be pulled out and cleaned - there's tile dust everywhere!!

And I do have some xmas spirit already - helps that my count down to maternity is my countdown to xmas!! :)

hx

Rach - fantastic news, i knew it would be fine, well done and your right the chances are really low.

Lou - Happy 12 weeks and good luck tomorrow, looking forward to checking in and seeing your update.

M2A - sorry you got the midiwife that you don't like, hope all is well with the blood work. Our midwifes over here don't take blood, you have to go to a lab and get it drawn its a bit if a pain.

Em - woohoo hope your day is ok today despite the funeral, its always sad.

Am worried about Lucy.. I know she has got better things to do than update us lot as she will be glued to that little girl in the NICU but I just wish we knew that they were ok.

Am at work, my colleague is back from vacation so it was nice to pass her patients back to her.. however all is fine!

Hi all,

I'm getting a bit worried about Lucy too - I suppose, if she's still in hospital, her phone may have run out of charge but I haven't had an update for a while now. I really hope everything is ok. Did I miss whether MrsG dropped in a card?

Rach - Fab news about the scan and that monitoring is fantastic. Time for a ticker soon I feel....

Lou - 12 weeks yay! Good luck and, remember, you're already half way to viable!

Feeling very Christmassy here as I bought our Christmas cake, Christmas pudding and a "My 1st Christmas" stocking for Livi in Tesco yesterday. We had £37.50 worth of Clubcard vouchers so I went a bit mad!

Just taken my 38 week bump pic so will post it later x

I'm worried about Lucy too, hope everything is going well and she's just been really busy going to the hospital and seeing people. xx

Lolly, your ticker says 13 days to go, almost in single figures, eek!

Hi Everyone, Sorry I haven't updated. I did drop the card in. I didn't ask the reception about the baby or anything but was in 2 minds about leaving it as I didn't want to upset her or anything. I'm sure she knows that we're thinking about her and her little girl.

xxx

Oh i do hope lucy and her wee one are ok :flow:

Good luck lou :) will check back later.

Yes chritsmas is close and its making me feel all warm inside already :D especailly as i'm not working now and wont be able to get a job at almost 20 weeks pregnant, so days cleaning and xmas and baby shopping sound good to me :thumbup: and im hoping after xmas the rest of the pregnancy will go quickly :)

Oh lauren not long at all...very excited for you

Oh rach yeah i think its ticker time to soon :) x

Hi ladies,

I'm back from the scan, all is well. measuring 69mm and heartbeat 157bpm. I have been put forward to 13 weeks exactly! Need to change my ticker!! New due date is 24th May. I will scan pictures in later today and post them, we are off to OH parents and maybe to town for lunch and shopping. Feel like getting nice maternity coat and new set of hat, gloves and scalf for winter.

Lauren thats not long now at all! Will check out your bump picture when i get back xx

Thinking of Lucy and her little girl too. Hope they are ok xxx

Oh lou im so happy for you :) and yay for being put forward :yipee: go treat yourself to that coat lol, will check back later for piccys :flower: x

Yey Lou!!! :happydance: good good news :)

Yey for the Christmassy feelings going round!! 5 weeks - not long now :) - you'll be viable by New year M2A!!!!

Thank you for dropping the card in MrsG :) I think it was the right thing to do - at least she will know we are thinking of her - I am sure she is spending a lot of time at the hospital - although all the chances are fab for LO I am sure Lucy and OH will still be on tenderhooks until she's home and safe. :hugs: to Lucy :flower:

hx

Ladies

The quickest of quick updates - I'm home for a couple hours then going back to the hospital -

Sorry I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts properly - though Mrs G I didn't get a card and I was in till yesterday!!!!

I will do full birth story later on but just wanted to let you know so far all is ok. My little girl - Thalia Louise Caroline Cecelia Wadie was born at 4.04 pm on 11/11/10. I was so terrified to look at her when she was born as she was so early but she came out crying which was fab- they'd told me she prob wouldn't as so early so when I heard that it was such a good moment - she was whisked straight off to neonatal and is still there in intensive care - she was 3 pounds 1.5 oz. Shes lost quite a bit - as is normal with new babies, I'm just desperate for the change to happen and her to start putting on but they warned me could be two weeks. She is beautiful. I have tons pics and soon as I have more than a few mins I will. She is breathing on her own which is fantastic but we have to take each day as it comes and have been warned bad days can follow good.

Oh ladies, I'm so shattered, I was discharged yesterday which was hardest thing ever - I drove back at midnight to see her as couldn't bear it and was there again at 7 this morning. I'm expressing milk for her every 3 hours and she's tolerating it well.

I'm just so scared most of the time but also so in love and happy.

Lolly I hope you're ok and thanks for passing messages on - despite my waters breaking during class - the yoga breathing seriously really helped during the labour. I used your ' safe and strong ' thing on my breaths in and out as well as ' f**k you and pain on some other ins and outs!!! It did seriously hurt the labour but its true what they say - all forgotten now and I'd do it again in a second.

Anyway, got to express some milk and then back to hospital

Thank you all so much for kind messages and thoughs

L.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so pleased for your Lucy and will be thinkning about you and Thalia. I left the card upstairs in maternity reception and they said you were there?

You could always ask again next time you are in.

Can't wait to see your photos.

xx

Lucy, thank you for updating us especially when you are going through so much, we've all been thinking about you! She's got a beautiful name, I can't wait for the pics!! Love to you all xx
Lou, great news!! Can't wait for your pics either. Xx
Today is my due date from my earlier/c in feb. Feeling quite sad today but am so grateful to be carrying Ollie and to have my beautiful babies already. I'm going to light a candle tonight xx

oh Lucy and Em your posts have brought me to tears - so so happy for you Lucy - fab news - the fact she is breathing on her own and eating is wonderful :happydance:!!

:hugs: Em - it'll be good to have a quiet moment for you and your angel :flower:

off to try and compose myself

hx

Lucy, loved the update, thanks for popping by! Am so pleased everything is well, Thalia is such a beautiful name, can you pick a name for my baby please! It's great she is breathing and feeding and that you're expressing. It must be such a magical time for you right now, you sounded loved up and quite rightly so.

I still can't believe we have a CCS baby! :happydance:

Em, thinking of you on your due date :hugs: You are blessed to have such a lovely family round you x

H, love the pg hormones x

Well girls, I'm balling my eyes out here!

Welcome Thalia (what a beautiful name Lucy), I am so so so happy that things are looking positive and that you're able to express for her. What a wonderful miracle - I'm completely in awe of how you're coping. Looking forward to seeing pics. Much love to the Wadies x

I'm also crying at Kate Middleton showing off Diana's engagement ring. What a poignant gesture. Ho hum, this baby must be arriving soon - I'm a mess!

So great to hear from you Lucy! Thalia is a lovely name, so pleased that you and Thalia are doing well and she is breathing on her own and your able to express for her. Sending you lots of love xx

Em thinking of you on your due date xx

big :hugs: lauren and helen xx

I've popped my scan pics below

Attachments

• 13weeks1.jpg
    13weeks1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 13weeks2.jpg
    13weeks2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 13weeks3.jpg
    13weeks3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 13weeks4.jpg
    13weeks4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
JUst a quickie before I dive into bed before my next express!!

I got the card - thank you sooooooooo much Mrs G and all sisters, I asked at reception and they found it for me.

Will definitely try and get a pic on as soon as poss

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow what a lot to catch up on.

First of all.. Lucy I am so happy to hear your news, Thalia is a beautiful name and thanks for the update, I can imagine yesterday being very tough away from the hospital, but the fact that she is breathing on her won it sounds like she is doing really well, what a tough little cookie. Looking forward to hearing the full story and the follow up with pictures, we know that your first priority is to be with Thalia, we are just happy to hear that your all doing ok. I am sitting at my desk and have to confess to a few happy tears as well and some sad tears at the same time. What a hormonal bunch.

Lou - Congrats on the scan, your pictures are fantastic. Am so pleased for you and its always nice getting popped a bit ahead on your dates.

Lolly - wow almost into single figures there girl, your bump is awesome. I think we all had a wee teary moment so its not just you but I do hope that baby arrives soon. I never knew about the Kate and Will wedding announcement that is quite touching giving her his mum's ring, hopefully they will be a far happier couple.

Emma - huge hugs to you today, Its tough and we all go through this on our due dates, I know you will remember your angel tonight.

Helen - shame we all can't have a group hug and go support Lucy at the hospital with food parcels and cups of tea.

I have no news, just checking in to see what was going on.

:hugs: Lauren

:hugs: Jo

fab pics Lou :) Looking fab for 13 weeks

You're doing so well Lucy - hang in there - lots of kisses to Thalia :kiss:

pg yoga for me tonight - met my friend and her little baby ( 5 weeks old ) at maccy d's for tea then we went round mothercare - got my perineal massage gel then went off to yoga. Got tomorrow off so can get my car in for a service and the floor can be finished ( please oh please!! )

Oh and think I had my first proper bh!!

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"