Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Lauren, really hoping it's the start of something! It could be, but if you still wanted to go to pregnancy yoga I would, it's probably not going to happen tonight unless you have any other signs? Hope you don't go too far over and get too uncomfortable xx

Lauren hoping its a good sign and the body is 'clearing out'. I'll ask my friend tomorrow if she has experienced it (but you never know in the mean time Livi may appear!)

Thats a lot of snow Jo, hope you got home from work ok, winter is really setting in over there!

Careful em out in that snow xx

Scan booked for 7th December, OH currently finding out sex and i'm not! Just need to get the start of the week of work done with next week, then can get excited!!

When we're in pg yoga and doing this squatting position ladies at full term are encouraged to stamp to help get labour started - so far 2 ladies have gone the next day or 2 after.....

PS 7th December is my b-day so a scan pic would be a lovely pressie hx

Lauren - I went into labour about 6pm and the night before I started pooing... and i pood about 6 times during the day each time it got looser and looser so i guess yes the clear out. I hope it is an indication for you too... everyone I know that has babies had lots of poos before hand.

Lou - thats going to be tough your DH knowing the sex and you not do you think you can do that.. I know I couldn't.

Got home safely now dreading getting to work tomorrow, it is supposed to rain so hopefully it will wash it all away.

Lolly, i read in what to expect last week, that most ladies have a massive doo-dar before they are about to go into labour. Has it happened again? ooo, its so exciting, it sounds like it could definitely be the start of something. Keep us posted!

Lou, I cant imagine dh knowing and me not! When you're discussing names, it might become obvious which sex bubba is

afm, 9 weeks today. And I am sick of feeling sick! And I said I would never say that .. Scan on Monday x

No news here and no more toilet dramas either! I felt a bit rubbish last night and took to the sofa for the evening. All I could stomach was a jacket potato with cheese which OH had t make me but this morning I feel back to normal. I didn't go to yoga just in case and regret it now as I may not get to go again!

Fingers crossed her timing will be impeccable and we'll have a nice weekend labour / arrival with Daddy home from late this afternoon!

Congrats MrsG :flower:

Will have a proper catch up later on ladies, hope you are all doing well :)

Just discharged from hospital since monday night....great to be home but still feeling pretty rubbish :( x

M2a, what happened? Hope you are ok? X
Lauren, saw your photo on facebook, I'm sure you'll be fine! Scary when you rely on people to come to you though. X
Just been reading the paper, and the birthing centre I was planning to look around may be closing down! Apparantly there's a shortage of midwives, and they've been turning women away in labour, and have had to close 66 times this year because of staff shortages :-( think it may be the hospital for me now :-( x

Lauren - I saw your pic on facebook too, don't worry they will totally make it there.

Em - terrible about the birthing center maybe closing down its sad when that happens.

Lauren hope the snows not too bad for you xx

Em sad news about the birthing centre xx

m2a hope your ok x

rachel hope the sickness isn't getting you down too much. I found it very draining, it completly went week 14 for me, so hopeforly not too long for you xx what days your next scan?

As for me had to get a lump checked at breast clinic today, they think it's all ok but took a biospy. Just need week over with, got pay appeal and work review this week too so feeling bit overloaded with worry. Looking forward to the scan though, not sure if I want to know sex yet, but know oh will keep the secret if I don't wanna know.

Snow predicted down Tuesday for the south now!

Hope the snow doesn't get in the way - how deep is it?

:hugs: Em - sorry about the birthing centre

:hugs: M2A - hope you're feeling better :flower:

:hugs: Lou - hope it's just the breasts being affected by the old hormones. Good luck with your review and appeal at work.

I saw the snow is set for us for Tuesday too - month end for me so hope it's driveable - OH is against me driving in the snow!!

hx

Lou - I am sure its all hormonal but you totally did the right thing getting it checked out anyway. I hope its a quick week for you and good luck with the appeal at work.

Am waiting for DH to get home with dinner... am starved.

I have been looking around the boards of B&B and today I seem to have become obsessed with reading all the posts about late losses, SIDS and lots of other horrible stuff. I wonder why we find ourselves drawn to reading and viewing horrible stories about babies.

Morning all,

The snow here has melted but it was -4 overnight so we now have treacherously icy roads. We live around a mile from the nearest gritted road, up a lane, on a farm so unlikely a midwife would get to me today! I'm not worried though. I'm really hoping it does happen today as it's our 1 year anniversary of moving to this house. Would be lovely to be joined by a third family member a year since moving in.

I'm trying to tempt OH to go out in the jeep and hire Toy Story 3!

xx

Morning all. Another chilly one here. Just watching last nights x factor with a nice hot brew. Rebecca is amazing, love her.

Toy Story 3 sounds like a perfic thing to do today Lolly, did you manage to persuade him?!

Lou, hope the biopsy results come back ok and like H says, its just pregnancy changes. x

Jo, I do that too, and I don't know why. Its just so sad reading those stories, absolutely heartbreaking.

Any updaupe from M2A?

No snow here - yet!

Got my next scan in the morning so wish us luck x

I wonder how our CCB's are doing, and what Dee has called her little one!

Lou am sure its hormonal and pregnancy related breast changes but really hoping all is ok for you - very worrying when you find something like that but hopefully you'll get results soon and peace of mind. Good Luck with you review and appeal - sounds a stressful time for you hun so take it easy when you can xxx

Rachel, sorry about your sickness, shouldn't be too long till it clears now - 3 weeks hopefully.

Lolly,am sure they'll get to you - maybe they have 4 x 4's ready for when the weather is like this, they must be used to battling the weather to get to ladies in need.

Jo I terrified myself with those boards at one stage - I don't know why we do it. Its absolutely heartbreaking reading them.

M2A - hope you're ok???

Em, sorry about birthing centre - is that where you had your first two? Hospital not too bad though - well mine is very good so hopefully you will be happy with yours too xx

So two cyber cycle sisters met on friday!!! Queeniemurphy and Mrs G came face to face - she sent me a message to say she was in room 12 - my old room can you believe and so I met Toni and her hubby and her gorgeous little boy - no name yet. She's staying in till monday so I'll try and get a pic of us together - I still need to upload Thalia pics I know(and scan pics!!) I'm totally rubbish at getting pics on here I find it very complicated.

Thalia is doing well, back to her birthweight at last - she was weighed this morning, I call her Dinky Doll as she is just like a tiny china doll, a perfect mini baby. Its crazy to think she should have another 8 weeks in my tum!!! I wish I could have kept her in longer but hopefully everything will work out ok!! Started trying her on the breast - criteria for coming home is she must weigh over 1800 grams (shes 1460 at mo) and she must be able to regulate her own body temp and feed either from breast or bottle every 3 hours - she has a tube down her nose at moment - what happens is you come in one morning and tube is gone and that means you go home in 48 hours - they don't warn you so its always a big surprise - I know it will be at least 4 weeks though and most likely 6/7. We still haven't bought hardly anything for her though we have received an incredible amount of presents - I'd say to you all don't buy any towels clothes cuddly toys or hairbrushes as you will receive tons!!!

Anyway am off to express milk have an hours nap then back to my baby.

Lolly I'll keep checking in!!

How nice that Lucy and Toni have met!!! Am glad that babies are doing well!
Lou, I know how you feel, I had to go to the breast clinic earlier in my pregnancy, so scary but I'm sure it's just like the others said, my doctor said she sees lots of lumps in pregnancy. Xx
I had my babies in the hospital, wanted to try the birth centre this time but if I can't I'm happy to have Oliver at the hospital :)
Lauren, one of my closest friends was due to have her baby yesterday! I'm sure mw will get to you, be lovely if she came today! Try bouncing on a birthing ball?? X
We still have snow, it's snowing again now. Think we're taking Jessica and Devon out soon to play in the snow!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->