Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

P.S Rach - its Mummy Toni (Mrs G) not Mummy Dee xxxxxxx

Whoops, thank you! Baby brain ...

How cool that two of our ccs have met!

Lucy, sounds like Thalia is doing very well, excellent. How did react to the breast? I guess its something you will keep trying to get her use to it then eventually she will latch on. Sound slike you're really happy with the hospital and the care you're all getting, that must really help and be making everything so much easier. Sound slike you are well in the swing of Mummy-hood now :happydance:

Thanks ladies. They say its an inflammed lyhnoid which prob been caused by a rash i have on my boob. I had prepared myself for the scan and poss momograme, but hadn't prepared myself for the needle that appeared!! I'm sure its all fine, but glad i got it checked, just need to wait for letter.

Lucy sounds like Thalia is doing really well, and the hopsital is taking good care of you both. xx How was she on the breast?

Cool 2 CCS met! Glad Toni is doing well xx

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend xx

Hi Girls,
Long time I know and so much has happened. I got a message from Lolly check up on me. Twas real sweet of her to think of me. Has anyone heard how she is getting on? She's due tomorrow right?
Congratulations to Lucy, am looking forward to seeing the pics of baby T. Has Mrs G also given birth? I am due in exactly 14days, besides feeling extremely tired and unable to walk much due to SPD am doing fine and baby is very active. Am hugh, with two wks to go baby is already estimated at measuring 6lbs eeeekkk!! am so hoping its just fluid lol. I apologise that am not able to give everyone a personal message but know that am thinking of you all and sending you loads of hugs and kisses.

xxx
Dee

Wow - it's great you 2 met - what are the chances!! :) looking forward to the pics!! and thanks for the tips - pity I've gone and bought everything!! Glad Thalia is doing so well - fxd firmly crossed for a Christmas home coming!!

Lou - hoping it's just that :)

Lauren - it's definately your go next - get bouncing lady!!

Em - enjoy the snow!!

Rachel - Hoping you start feeling better soon!!

AFM - had our antenatal class today - they had the most uncomfortable chairs!! for an all day class that didn't help my spd :(

hx

Hey Dee!! Glad you're well!! 2 weeks - v close now!

Grrrrrr, still waiting!

Lots of love to you all - can't stop, I have a date with a birthing ball and a pineapple!

xx

Morning all, quickie from me to say scan was fine, measuring 2.5cm which is bang on for dates :happydance:

My progesterone was 64 2 weeks ago, which is really high! I dont think its a bad thing (although it can signal a molar pregnancy), it just means a ew more symptoms like fuzzy eyes, constipation, headaches & runny nose. Lovely!

Wow, only 2 weeks Dee, you must be really excited!

Great news rach :happydance:

Oh lauren i hope things start soon for you, FXed :flower:

Helen the chairs must have been awful to sit on for so long! you think theyd have slightly comfortable seats for pregnant woman lol.

Not long Dee till due date :D getting very close bet you very excited :)

Lucy sounds like Thalia is doing great :thumbup:

AFM - thanks for the concern ladies, im feeling much better now :flower: still having the odd dizzy sells but only when i forget to put my compression socks on they are working a treat! the snow here is awful :( dont know if i'll make it to my scan tomorrow or not....hope i can but hopefully if im not able to the hospital will be able to fit me in again asap. x

Great news on the scan sounds perfect.

Lauren -I am sure it wont be long now.

Helen - I had a similar experience in my pre natal class it was on a sunday and a full day thing we were all on cushions on the ground and it was so uncomfortable and sore.

M2A - glad to hear your doing better.

Lucy & Toni - so nice that you two managed to get together for a little chat. Well done. So nice to her the updates.

Good going Rachel - am sure it isn't a molar pg - so glad all measurements are right on!!!! :happydance:

Jo - i don't know what these people are thinking when they set these things up!!

Glad you're feeling better M2A - keep taking it easy if you can - hope you get your scan :)

afm - nearly done my xmas shopping!!

hx

Morning all,

I've just posted in 3rd tri to see what they think buit thought I'd run it by my trusted sisters too....

I really thought it was happening this morning when I woke up at 5am with period type pains. They were lasting 30 seconds to 1 minute and I just felt like I needed to sit on the loo the whole time. I sat there for ages and it felt like electric shocks / stinging on my cervix area.

When I wiped (sorry if tmi) there was pale pink snot like discharge which I'm guessing could be a show?

Anyway, by 8.30am, it had all calmed down and I've felt fine since. Thankfully I sent my OH to work or I would be feeling a fraud now. I'm just getting the odd tightening feeling and a bit of period pain when I wee.

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether this is just false labour, the start of real labour or just wishful thinking!?

Sounds very much like your show Lauren! I had the same with both of mine! I had what you're describing with Devon, apparantly the 'shocks' and cramping is your cervix effacing which is probably why your show happened! How exciting! Looks like little Livi is getting ready to meet mummy!! I had my show with Devon on the tuesday, with cramps like you're describing, my waters broke on the Wednesday and he was born on the Thursday!!! Xx

I'm only getting the period pains every hour and a half or so now :-( It seems I can bring them on by having a wee though which is strange. It doesn't hurt to wee, so I'm sure it's not a infection, but the pain definitely starts up once I'm on the loo even if I've just had a pain. This is weird. I'm wearing a pad, just in case, and it has a little brown / pink mark on it now.

I think it's definitely the start of something! Especially going by what Em has said, it sounds like your cervix effacing. I would take a long relaxing bath and do some relaxation type exercises. You never know, you could be one of those lucky people who barely feel their contractions and you are actually dialting right now. Do you have a mf check-up over the next few days?

Also, let us know what the 3rd tri experts say! x

I think it's definitely the start of something! Especially going by what Em has said, it sounds like your cervix effacing. I would take a long relaxing bath and do some relaxation type exercises. You never know, you could be one of those lucky people who barely feel their contractions and you are actually dialting right now. Do you have a mf check-up over the next few days?

Also, let us know what the 3rd tri experts say! x

No real 3rd tri advice as yet - a couple of other women who feel i the same boat as me though. My antenatal clinic appointment in on Thursday afternoon but thinking I might ring for advice if things don't subside later.

When you wee it'll let Livi get closer to your cervix so that should help :)

hx

Lauren - it defintely sounds promising that Livie is not too far off from being cuddled. I agree with Em I think the cervix feeling was it effacing and you have definitely had a bit of a show, I found for me once I had that it just continued for a few days. I had a stretch a sweep the next day and my mw said I was already 3cm dilated and i just had not been feeling it too much. I had what you describe and it was the next night that I went into proper labour so roughly 36 hours later.

Fingers crossed I am excited for you.

Lolly - it sounds positive that things are getting started for you - I didn't get my show till after waters broke so no experience of that but good luck if it all starts tonight and remember your yoga breathing xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lauren sounds like something might be definately starting for you! very exiting!! How are you doing today? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->