Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Really hoping things have started for you lauren :)

And a bit pointless really but..........Half way today :happydance::yipee: honestly i didnt think this pregnancy would get this far, feels like a real milestone :D

congratulations on the 20 week mark, that is a really good milestone. not long to v day!

Hoping no news is good news for Lolly! x

Lauren's had Livi!!! It's on her facebook!!! Congratulations Lauren and OH!! Can't wait for birth story and photos!! Love to you all!! Xx

Congratulations Lauren and Livi!! :happydance:

Thanks for the update Em :)

hx

3 Cyber cycle babies!!! Congrats Lauren, can't wait for pics and birth story xx Wishing you OH and livi well :hugs:

Congratulations Lolly! Can't wait to see piccies and hear all about the birth! xx

Congrats Lolly!!! Can't wait to hear all about the birth. Lovely pics on FB xxx

And congrats M2A for reaching halfway, not long till your v day now!! xxxxxxxxx

Oh lucy i love the wee pic of thaila in your ticker :kiss:

Congrats lauren on the birth of livi :) bet shes beautiful cant wait to see pics :)

20 week bump pic in journal if anyone is interested lol, bit of a panic yesterday, extermely bad pains and alot of watery discharge (my over-active imagintation thought my waters were leaking and i was going to loss bubs) and of course due to the weather i cant get anywhere, but ive been told just to rest until scan on tuesday :) yes and not long till v-day :happydance: will be viable just before the end of 2010 :) x

Congrats Lauren - saw all your pics on FB they are fab! Livi is gorgeous.

Sorry to put a downer on the recent good news but I need to get it out - I am so FED UP at the moment. I am sick of feeling like rubbish. I am almost at my wits end and I just want to cry. I feel sick pretty much 24/7, my clothes are tight, I am constantly thirsty and nothing quenches my thirst. I am craving meat all the time but can't find any food that satisfies my cravings. I am too tired and weary to even be bothered to go to the supermarket to look at food that might be any good. I am absolutely exhausted all the time and sick of it.

I know i should be grateful for being pregnant and I am, I really am. But its so rubbsih feeling rubbish ALL the time!!!!!!!!!!

big hugs rach :hugs:

its ok to moan lol, we all do it even though we say we wont! Hopefully you should start feeling better soon, although i didnt feel back to myself till about 17 weeks, hope you feel a bit better soon hun x

Can your oh do the supermarket Rach? I am super lucky and when I started feeling crap and shattered ( although I now feel crap and shattered due to lack of sleep and pains from spd ) he really stepped up ( although he already did the shopping and cooking ). I just came home from work and napped on the sofa till OH got me up for tea.

:hugs: It will get better. Are you 11 weeks now?

hx

It's horrible Rach, I had really bad sickness till 14 weeks, you might remember me moaning about it! I felt sick all day, eating was the only thing that helped, and being sick was awful. Hopefully it should ease off but it is an awful time. Big hugs x

I feel like I just eat all the time and am getting fat, boo hoo!
Will try and get Ralph to do the shopping from now on. the problem is we pretty much shop day to day depending how we feel. We need to get organised and plan out meals!
Went to sainsburys tonight actually, and bought lots of red meat for the weekend so i should be sorted ;)
I'm 10 weeks today xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->