Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

I would think it was the ducts - ask the MW to check at your next appt :)

hx

I'll get the doc to have a squiz at my next scan next Monday!

We still havent heard from Toni re her little one, I wonder if it was a boy or girl

Happy birthday Helen!!! Sorry you're having problems with workers :-(
Lou, good luck for today! Will check back later for update!! X
My boobs are lumpy too, anyone noticed one is lumpier than the other or lumpy in different places? Strange...
I'm going to hopefully have my birth plan and bag sorted by 34 weeks... Hoping for a water birth again, at the hospital, pain relief I'd like gas and air, not to be offered any pain relief, for Rob to cut the cord, natural 3rd stage again... I'll have to do some reading I think!! X

Hi Girls,
Sorry I havent been on for a while. eventually home after 10 days. We had a little boy, 3 kg. We still havent decided on a name. I suppose we really should get that sorted but it seems way down the list of priorities.

Feeding is a bit of a nightmare at the moment, so focusing all my energies on that and its very hard work. He will sometimes take the breast and sometimes take the bottle so Im expressing all the time and feel like daisy the cow to be honest.

We've had projectile vomiting the last 2 days which is a bit worrying and really just want to get some sort of feeding established. To be honest labour was nothing compared to this feeding malarky.

Its funny how Lucy and I met. Little Thalia is gorgeous and seemsto be going the right way. Fingers crossed she'll be home in time to get a stockinh from Santa.

I'll fill you in soon on hoe the birth went but really just wanted to say hi and congrats to Lolly of course. By the way i feel your pain withthe builders Helen. They will be out of your life soon! xxx

Congratulations Toni - :hugs: hoping the feeding sorts itself out - what do they say the vomiting is about? are they giving you support?

Looking forward to the story and pics.

Enjoy your little man - bet you can't wait for your first christmas!!

hx

Congratulations toni!! Hope the feeding sorts itself out for you xx are they offering you any support?

Happy birthday Helen, sorry it's half hour late, just got back!!

Rachel mine are very lumpy too, consultant felt them and said the lumpyness was hormone changes.

All well at scan today, saw lo yawning!! Have DVD and pics, will upload tomorrow as just back from suede at the o2. Midwife thinks Rashes are increase of estegon, gotta go gp. Also fainted today after a 5 minute walk at the gym!! When I came round a ton of staff were round me putting me in the recovery position. Told first aider my bp from midwife half hour earlyer and he said it was low. Surprised she didn't mention that but didn't have my normal one again

Lots of news to get through.

Toni - Congratulations on having your little boy. Euan was nameless for quite some time after he was born, its so hard to pick a name sometimes but you will both get there soon. Establishing a feeding regime isn't easy for alot of us, I feel for you. I hope the vomiting stops soon, does it happen soon after each feed?

Happy Birthday Helen.. a bit belated but its still your birthday in my time so hopefully you had a nice day despite the saga withe the house, which sounds awful btw I think you have every right to be a bit pissed off.

Lou - Congrats on today's scan, how cute to see the baby yawning its amazing when you see these things happening reminding you its a little person in there. Hope your feeling better after fainting, its awful. I have pretty low BP and although I have not done it I have come close a couple of times. So did you opt for finding out the sex of the baby or not or are you deciding not to tell us ;)

We are all doing fine over here, we all still have colds but all is well. Have been back at work the past few days, and its busy so its passing quickly. No news really. I have been referred to a Obstetrician who I am seeing on Thursday morning... I still have a really bad yeast infection no rely symptoms apart from swelling and pain... I have treated it so many times and nothing works that the midwife can prescribe me so she wants the OB to prescribe something because she says it is something that really should be eradicated if possible. I see her on Thursday morning and then I see my midwife on Thursday afternoon so looking forward to that too.. I am looked after by 3 midwifes all fabulous.. the one i see on thursday was the one that delivered Euan so looking forward to seeing her. That's it from me nothing particularly exciting from me apart from I about to eat a real UK crunchie.. woohoo nothing like life on the wild side.

HI Ladies, just popped a couple of the pictures below. OH did find out, took a lot of poking and shaking, as baby was quiet happy sleeping with legs crossed! I've popped a vid on FB for those of you on there who are interested. Not sure if i can do it on here?

Hope everyone is well. xx

Attachments

• 16 weeks 9.jpg
    16 weeks 9.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 16 weeks 8.jpg
    16 weeks 8.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
Lovely pics Lou - and you got a 3d one!! How are you feeling?

hx

lovely pics Lou! xxxxxx

will catch up properly with everyone tonight, lots to read!

Mrs G - glad you're home safe and sound - hope you get the feeding sorted soon. any chance he has reflux? Thalia has it - a lot of vomiting but we;re getting it under control now. i know what you mean about expressing, its hell, especially at 3am.

Happy birthday HB, hope you had a lovely day.

Lou, lovely pics - love the 3d. Will have a look at the vid if I get the chance.

Hope your colds clear up quick jo - and the yeast infection, very uncomfortable xx

AFM - knackered, heading to bed but Thalia doing really well, getting to grips with breast feeding, have high hopes she'll be home around new year, its the worst thing in world leaving the hospital every night - especially if the nurses on duty aren't your favourites but this will all be a disant memory soon i hope.

Rach, hope the MS has started easing off.

Dee, any day now!!!! Keep us posted xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls. Congrats to Lauren and Lou love the pics. I guess am next. 3 days till due date. No major signs yet just more BH backache and the runs. Not to forget really bad heartburn is so bad I can't drink tea or juice cause it burns going down . Promise to keep you all posted.

Lucy - saw all your pics on facebook they are fab.

Lou - will look at your video on Fb too..

I am fine, looking forward to the weekend, saw the obstetrician this morning... and she had lots to tell me, she reckons the infections are definitely more bacterial so she has given me an antibiotic cream to use and some steroid cream for the outside. She tells me I have lots of scar tissue on the perineum from the previous tear, i have a left vaginal wall prolapse and varicose veins all throughout my vulva so I think a combination of all 3 is why I have been so sore. Nothing much I can do about any of them really so just need to put up with it.

:hugs: Jo - sounds v painful

Exciting Dee!!!! you will def have your baby by Christmas!!!!! Promising signs tho :) :hugs: sypathise on the heartburn - it's hitting me badly too

Lucy - so glad Thalia is doing well - it must be so hard with the coming and going and I would hate to leave her too - you're doing so well :)

AFM - been up since 3am - shattered - got the bloody joiner ( that should have finished Wednesday ) round now and I am going out at 11 to see friends for lunch and then other friends for tea - which I'm loathed to cancel as I don't get to see everyone a great deal at the mo due to being too tired with work and lack of sleep. I'm pissed off as if the work was done I could have just stayed in bed a little longer and not been tired to see my friends - humph humph humph!. Toni - my heart goes out to you having to deal with this sort of crap with a baby!!

hx

Congrats Toni, glad it all went well, I hope the feeding is improving xxx

Dee you must be very excited now, not long to wait and you'll have your baby in your arms. It's all go for the ccs atm!

Lucy your new Thalia pics on fb are lovely, she looks really cute, healthy & like she loves the skin to skin. Not long now til you get to bring her home

Goddess, that all sounds uncomfortable, sorry hun, will it cause probs with your labour?

H, I hope your diy nightmare is over soon! certainely before you hit that last fruit (watermelon?)

afm, 11 weeks today. sickness & fatigue has eased off, I hope it isn't a bad sign. We have a scan on Monday so will tell then, I hope all is well and we get to see more than a blob this time.

I'm not a watermelon till 23rd December - work is finished - now the clean up begins!! hx

Thanks girls I was a bit concerned about that too, i asked the Obstetrician if she thought it would cause issues.. she didnt think so the only thing she did say was I may tear again but not as bad as the first time. She told me to start doing perineal massage now even though its a bit early and make sure I do it daily and also to concentrate on the areas of scar tissue as that bit wont stretch as much. I got through it the first time,and I will do again so i am not too bothered.

My midwife also seemed a bit against home birth yesterday... with Euan there was meconium stained fluid so obviously they took extra precautions and brought some other stuff into the room while he was being born then I had him in the OR anyway. She said if you have that with the first birth then its likely that the meconium will be there at this birth and she said she didnt fancy dealing with that in my house. I am not sure about this so going to google it, she is totally honest and lovely so i cant imagine her making it up.

No more news... so glad its Friday.

Hope the house is finished soon, are you on mat leave yet?
Lou I saw your vids on facebook they are great... i quite fancy having a 4d scan now.

Thanks girls I was a bit concerned about that too, i asked the Obstetrician if she thought it would cause issues.. she didnt think so the only thing she did say was I may tear again but not as bad as the first time. She told me to start doing perineal massage now even though its a bit early and make sure I do it daily and also to concentrate on the areas of scar tissue as that bit wont stretch as much. I got through it the first time,and I will do again so i am not too bothered.

My midwife also seemed a bit against home birth yesterday... with Euan there was meconium stained fluid so obviously they took extra precautions and brought some other stuff into the room while he was being born then I had him in the OR anyway. She said if you have that with the first birth then its likely that the meconium will be there at this birth and she said she didnt fancy dealing with that in my house. I am not sure about this so going to google it, she is totally honest and lovely so i cant imagine her making it up.

No more news... so glad its Friday.

Hope the house is finished soon, are you on mat leave yet?
Lou I saw your vids on facebook they are great... i quite fancy having a 4d scan now.

sorry about that it wasnt working and i was a tad impatient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->