Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hi girls! Sorry I haven't been on much, phone's playing up :-( Toni and Lucy...glad LO's are doing so well! Hope Lauren and Livi are doing well too! X Dee, wow! Hopefully baby will be here soon!! Lou, photos are gorgeous! How are you doing with OH knowing the sex and not you?! X
Hope the builders are nearly finished Helen?
Jo, ouch! Sounds awful. Defo start the perineal massage soon, anything that helps!! X
AFM, we're decorating at the moment, and it's Devon's 3rd birthday on Monday so we've got Rob's family down from Manchester just now for a meal tomorrow!! I'm just about to head out, I'm visiting my friend, she had her little girl on Thursday, 9lb 8oz! :-/ she's still in hospital for precautions after the birth of her first daughter where she had strep C. She had to be airlifted to Leicester and was touch and go, but she's fine, they just want to give 48hr antibiotics anyway! Can't wait for a cuddle!! Have a great weekend! X

Lucy your pics of Thalia are lovely on FB - must be so hard leaving her each night, but hopeforly she will be home soon xx

Jo hope the message helps for you. Did you manage to find out any further info on google? Thanks, the guy said it is even better after 26 weeks, we got it in as a freeview, so wasn't expecting to get it on the DVD!

Rachel good luck tomorrow! Be thinking of you, not long now until your in 2nd tri!

Helen glad the house is all done now for you, hope the clean up doesn't take too long. Hope you had a great brithday!

Dee not long now! You must be excited xxx

Em hope Devon had a lovely birthday! xx

AFM rash still bad and has spread. Doc gave me natural cream, didn't work, so now using sudocrem to see if that works as reluncant to use the caneston HC cream she gave me as says to use in small areas only when preg, and my rash is massive!! Otherwise trying to put a list together of what i need to get, feel bit overwelmed by it all. Only way i can discribe it is the house is really messy but you don't know where to start! DH is going to help me put a list together of the essentials then work from there. Found a nursery set i like in mothercare.

Hi girls, am still patiently waiting. am excited, tomorrow am offically 40wks. Been sipping my raspberry leaf tea, just one a day as trying to see if things will happen naturally. Tomorrow my midwife is paying me a visit and we'll decide when to do the sweep. I will keep you all posted.
Have any of you looked into nurseries?

hope its not long for you now key, you must be really excited

Our scan was lovely today. The baby was moving round loads, it had fingers and everything! you can see its face developing - clear eyes, nose, cheeks, ears, chin. I can't believe it's got actual fingers and arms and was waving and moving all around. Am so so happy. We are 11+3. It measured 4.5 cm. Our next scan is next Tuesday which is the neuchal one. Go bean! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rachel great news! Go Bean!!! Did you get any pics?? It's amazing isn't it that its all so formed already xxx

Rach that's brilliant!!! So happy for you! And Dee, how exciting? Any signs? X

:hugs: Jo - hope you get the homebirth if you decide to go for it. Hope everyone is feeling better

Em - you sound busy!!Hope you're having a lovely time with all your visitors and meals :)

:hugs: Lou - Hope the rash sorts itself out. You sound like me trying to sort everything out - it's crazy non?!!

Rachel - fab news :happydance: So glad beany is doing so well!!

Dee - eeek - any day now!!!!

AFM - shattered in work today after a week off - oh well - 1 working day down - 6 to go!!!!

hx

thanks helen, it seems to be getting a little better, and slightly less ichy - so maybe sudocrem working. Not long for you now before mat leave starts!! How's the tidying going? Still have no idea where to start here - think some things will need to be just left as need to keep some savings for mat leave just in case anything goes

Any signs dee? x

Tidying now fully dependant on OH now - I think I've got a cold :( feel like crap!

hx

Hi all not been on too much lately... just swamped and stressed out at work. Had a cold and its still here after 2 weeks.. I know it takes a bit longer. I dont actually feel unwell with it, just a bit annoying at night time.

Work is crazy one of the girls has had to go off on stress leave as her son has had 4 massive brain surgeries since September and she has had enough.. so we have to take up her work which is tough. We are pretty much at crisis point in our little office and to top it off 2 of my doctors came in today to tell me that I had to change some stuff with some of my patients and the changes are huge, hours and hours of work for nothing and hours and hours to make the change great. I am again missing lunches and not taking care of myself properly which I know is really really bad... but all I can say is if I dont do my job then patients again don't get there transplant. I have a very very long day tomorrow, I have to spend the morning in the Operating room with a donor of mine who is having there bone marrow harvested.. and the thing that galls me is that it is actually the coordinators job to do the actual harvest... hello do I get paid as a surgeon. I have been trained to do it but its still really weird.... I will be in the OR with the consultand removing bone marrow from one side and I will be doing the other, we actually have to insert the needles into the pelvis while the donor is under and remove all the marrow... its wierd to have nurses scrub me up and put sterile gowns on me to do the procedure. I have to be there at 8.30 to meet the donor and the harvest is scheduled to start at 9, I am just looking forward to tomorrow being over.

Had a call this evening at home from my midwife, my ferritin is better than it was which is great, it was previously 10 but is now up to 15 however my hemoglobin is 101 which is pretty low so I officially have the pregnancy anemia... need to start iron tabs tonight, i have some ready and waiting so not too bad.

Err don't think there is anything else about me... 6.5 weeks of work left and I am crossing off every day in fact I think i might make a little calendar at work and scrub out the dates... We dont get much time off over Christmas or New Year.. we work up to xmas eve, christmas day and boxing day are our days off so they have to give us other days.. so am off the mon and tues and then off the 3rd. I am so looking forward to having 4 days off in a row.

Rach - I am so pleased for you about the scan, i am so happy for you. Are you feeling any better?

Lou -sudocrem is so fab glad that you feel its improving.

Em - hope your doing ok.

Dee - woohoo any day now its very exciting. Hope your giving birth as we speak.

Anyhoo better be off, have a good day tomorrow.

Hi girls, i had a show this morning, a big clump of jelly like stuff, only ever had that at 38 weeks with Jessica and Devon. Had more bits during the day too. Has anyone else had this? X

Not me Em - have heard you can lose bits and it re-grow. I would check with your MW tho - save the stress and wondering :hugs:

AFM - still poorly :(

hx

Hi Hot pink, i had my show at 33 weeks 2 weeks before labour but mw said it doesnt mean labour is imminent. Let her know though and keep an eye on things.

Its all a bit busy here so havent read many posts, hope everyones doing ok. Any news if Thalia will be out for Christmas Lucy?

will read through everything soon when the wee man gives me 5 mins xx

Sorry not much help em :hugs: did you ring midwife? I have heard it can re-grow too xxx

jo hope your day has gone ok and your feeling a little better xxx

Helen hope you feel better soon xx

mrs g hope you and your little man are well xx

afm almost Xmas hols! Really can't wait, going meal with oh Friday and Olympia horse show on Saturday with my friend. Rash seems to be getting better - but more spots have come up!

Em never had that like you say until later. Hope your ok let your mw know.

Keep us posted on the show Em, hopefully it doesnt mean things are happening in there just yet xx

get well soon H! have you thought about having the flu jab to keep the nasties at bay?

Sounds like you're in for a lot or horse fun Lou, enjoy! I'm almost xmas hols too - v excited! Do you break up tomorrow?

hey Toni, hows the wee man doing?

Dee - any news?

Goddess, hope work has calmed down x

No recent news on Thalia I recall, I think the latest was a new year home coming. No news on Livi either, I am sure she is doing well though x

afm, 12 weeks tomorrow, and I am on xmas break from lunch time tomorrow. hurrah! still havent got dh anything for xmas, so looks like shopping tomorrow afternoon

I had the flu jab last month thank goodness- at least it's v unlikely that it's flu - I think it's just a cold or tonsilitis - my throat is killing me.

Usually - when not pg - I just dose up on day nurse and can get on with it feeling relatively ok ( day and night nurse rock!! ) so I haven't felt like this from just a cold for years - I am feeling v sorry for myself :(

Hi rach - yep last half day for me too tomorrow! Can't wait, terms been so tough! And only one more term before mat leave! Do you have any end of work plans tomorrow? Woohoo to 12 weeks! You feeling any better with the sickness

Helen hope you feel better soon, cold are horrid when day and night nurse is out!

Afm 3 meals out in a row starting tonight. Dh thinks my bump is going, but def be bigger by Sunday after all my meals!!

Hope everyone else is well xxx

Helen - I have a cold that has lasted for almost 2 weeks now although now I feel fine just a bit blocked up but like you say it was the worst one I have had in a number of years... its rubbish when we cant take anything but it will pass. Hope you feel better soon.

I am jealous of you all finishing for CHristmas.... its times like this when I wish I never had my job...work is a bit calmer for now thank goodness on the upside its been the quickest week ever. 6 weeks to go until I finish..woohoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->