Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

ooo there's a quite a lot there I like. Shall write them down in my little book.

Others I like are Florence (Flossy for short) and Luca. I'm sure there are others but I can't recall them right now, so I guess I can't like them that much!

I really like Imogen but someone at work has called their baby that. They use Immy for short, sooooooooo cute.

Just been checking through my pg notes. I am using the set from my last pg to save me writing some more out! It will be nice to get to the stage where someone actually writes in them. Do I need to take them to my 12 week scan tomorrow?

Yeah you take them with you. They stapled things into mine and wrote on it too! Made it feel real!

MERRY MERRY FIRST CHRISTMAS TO THE NEW CYBER CYCLE SISTER BABIES THALIA AND OLIVIA(AND THEIR MUM'S AND DAD'S)

lots and lots of love and baby action on here ladies! For the new mum's congrats! and those about to give birth over the coming weeks- may the force be with you! Merry Christmas to you all! Nice and hot here in NZ, eating peaches and getting Christmas BBQ sorted! (just a cheeky wee 'rub it in') I honestly miss the snow at Christmas. Happy holidays!

Merry Christmas groovygrl!!! Nice to hear from you! Hope you're doing well? So jealous of the BBQ, sounds fun!! All cold and snowy here!! X

Hey Groovy - Happy Christmas to you!! How's the ttc going after your ops?

hx

Merry christmas groovy! Hope you have a groovy xmas xxxxxxxx How is everything with you?

Does anyone know what MrsGG called her little one?

The scan was fine today. hb, fingers, toes etc etc! It's not feeling real still, when does that come? I have no idea how to get a photo onto here! Will try and work the scanner out later so you can see one of our piccies.

Going to tell Mum on Thurday when I see her, she will be over the moon. Going to hand her the photo (its in a little docket), I can't wait to see her face when she opens it up.
And we'll do the same with Ralph's family on xmas day when we see them. YAY BEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwww Go Rachel's bean :happydance: Your mum is going to be rediculously happy - make sure she's sitting down!! This'll be the best xmas present EVER!!!!

AFM - bump feeling v full today!! and wriggly!! much more pressure down below - now it's getting crazy!!

Last day of work tomorrow - yey!!!!!
hx

woohooo! go rachels bean! def make sure she is sitting down! For me some days it still doesn't feel real as have no bump - other days like yesterday when i felt tapping from inside felt real again! Def after 12 week scan it began to feel more real each day. So pleased for you!

Happy christmas groovey! Love the idea of bbq! how have you been?

Helen last day! woohoo! Not long now for you!!

AFM barely any sleep last night due to this stupid cold!! Going to take one paracetamol tonight to help me sleep as had terrible headache all last night. Not long till christmas now!

Your mum is going to love that present Rachel. It seems like no time it was our scan and now look where we are so beware time will really fly. My 2nd trimester was the quickest. Stilll no name yet for baby so would appreciate any suggestions as everyone elses sound great. Everyones going mad saying hoe slack it is not having a name but we just cant choose.

Anyway Im sure them with babes will agree they take up all of your time which is why ive not been on much but will try harder to keep up to date with everthing.

Any news on Lucy and Lauren? Dee should be any day now too.

utelou you'll be feeling real movements any day now too, bet your excited.

away to feed Mr know name hope you're all sorted for the weekend xx

just a quickie to say (again), yay my bean! And I look 6 months pregnant. Seriously. It is ridiculous. Will try and post a pic

Lovely update Toni, glad all is well with the little man. Names ... could go traditional (William, Henry), biblical (Noah, Joshua, Jesus!), modern (Zeno, Trayton). What sort of name are you leaning towards? I quite like Arthur now.

Yay Rach!!! So glad it went well!!! Toni, glad LO is doing so well! Just looking for advice, does anyone know how to make a breech baby turn??!! Found out at scan yesterday that he's breech, bottom first. Never had this before and I really don't want a c-section.... X

Going on all 4's and relaxation. My hypnobirthing teacher turns them also with high success rates - maybe see if there's someone in your area? Also - reflexology and other homeopathic treatments?

:wave: Hey Toni - glad LO is doing well :)

hx

Lou - hope you start to feel better, 1 paracetamol is fine try not to feel guilty its amazing how much we punish ourselves about.

Em - so glad everything was ok with the little one. Thanks about work its not too bad am out of the wards for now as I have a temporary office job so i work mon-fri office hours pretty much. A friend of mine about your stage was breech and thankfully baby turned but I remember her MW telling her to do a variety of things, swimming, gentle massage of abdomen, visualisation techniques of baby turning and I think she also mentioned acupuncture. Good Luck I am sure he will turn.

I don't have much time off over Christmas but it will be fab nevertheless. I am off the weekend obviously but because they are our normal days off according to the union we have another 2 days off so it will be Mon and Tues which is ace. I am taking Wed off as a earned day off basically taking time back that I am owed so 5 days off which will be blissful and then back the 30 and 31st and then not back at work again till the 4th Jan so its pretty good.

Toni - I know how stressful it is thinking of names and other people put you under a tremendous amount of pressure. We had some girls names picked out last time and no boys name and after awhile DH caved and agreed to my favourite boys name which was Euan, he still doesn't really like it after almost 2 years but it totally suits him.

Rach - woohoo so glad it went well. Your Mum is going to be so happy, Thursday will be a very exciting day. So glad the scan went well.

Helen - lucky you last day at work tomorrow that sounds awesome. Enjoy! I remember my last day at work last time I spent the whole day thinking that will be the last time I do that for over a year woohoo. Enjoy it all and I do hope that you manage to get some time off to yourself before bambino arrives, it sounds like your body is getting well prepared now.

Not too much going on with me, I am starting to feel massive and am getting breathless and everything is getting a bit slower. Have a bit of MS returning feeling sick in the evenings no puking so I can handle that. Plus i had forgotten about peeing... I am now up quite a few times overnight and peeing at work almost every hour, and its so frustrating... I am so desperate to pee and I run to the bathroom with the danger of peeing my pants and then its a 2 second trickle....aarrrghh. I remember the same happening last time although not this early.

Had a freak out earlier too and wished DH was at home... I was lying on my right side on the floor with Euan playing with some cars when the baby started poking its foot right out my left hand side. I could totally feel a foot just kicking out over and over for about 20 minutes and it was really silly, i totally felt like sigourney weaver in alien and I could not bear to look incase I saw a foot. Its funny now, I made Euan feel it and he was a bit puzzled by it all.

ANyway off for now. Dee hope to hear some news from you soon. Groovy how I would love to experience Christmas in the sun it must be strange.

Morning ladies = sorry if its tmi but just wanted your advice. I've been awake since 4 as couldn't sleep anymore. Was shivering most the night, now i'm really hot. taken temp and it's 37.8, so not yet a fever. I also threw up phelm the moment i got up today. I don't want to rush off to the docs for no reason, but with xmas coming i'm not sure what to do? the temp has been getting worst each day and the cough is very chesty and painful.

helen hope you enjoy your last day at work xx

Jo not long now till your xmas break!!

Hi toni! glad to hear your well xx

Hi Ladies, i just went as DH booked an appointment for me. i have Laryngitis, so am on rest, no talking and lots of fluids. He has given me a safe cough medicine if i feel i need it.

Ah Lou - sorry to hear you're ill, hope it clears up for christmas. Glad you went to doc and got it sorted.

Kanga - name suggestion of jesus made me laugh - and also made me wonder why you don't really hear it much!! Ah your mum and in laws will be thrilled when they get their pics of bean. This will be a great xmas for you - and next year even better with babies first xmas!!

Mrs G - glad your little son is doing well - how about Robbie for a name? Or Harry? I think he looked like a Robbie - very cute. Is the eating going better now? And don't let people stress you out about the name, its an important decision and you don't want to be rushed!!

Kanga - re names I don't mind if you steal Thalia - its from Greek mythology - she was one of the three graces - you could have a look at other names from ancient greek you might see something you like, for some reason all the names I liked were ancient greek or latin!! - I did classics at uni so may be why!!!

So good to catch up with you all, I have 45 mins at home before back to hospital and I should be washing/tidying blah blah but couldn't resist a check in to band b

Groovy, good to hear from you - very jeaous of your weather, sick of the snow now and I'm sure we're in for more very soon.

HB not long now, that pressure feeling heralded labour for me - though I didn't realise at the time what it was. Having spent a hell of a lot of time at hospital now and listened to a lot of birth stories its surprising how many women go into labour the day after they start maternity leave!!!! Hope you're ready. Mind you I didn't have a bag packed or anything and all was fine.

Dee - any news????

Em - did they say there was still time for baby to turn? Hope he does, I'm sure I've read that the baby can be turned by experienced midwives/docs by manipulation? Hope it gets sorted. I'm sure it will. xx

Hows M2A - I didn't see a post but I haven't had time to read too far back. Hope all ok xx

Jo - I had a laugh at the foot incident - I'd have been the same. Its funny I've almost forgotten getting up 6 times a night to pee!! That was a nightmare.

Talking about peeing - my bladder control is seriously weakened since birth!! I have to get to loo pronto or I start leaking, am doing pelvic floors(boring) but doesn't seem to be improvment, hope its not a lifelong affliction!!

Thalia doing well, we were hopeful she'd be out for xmas but she cant keep a regular temp without a hot cot so until she does that shes staying there, hopefully out for new year though. She eats totally from me now - or a bottle at night which is fantastic. Oh she's so cute, its so fab now shes like a proper baby and not a tiny skinny thing, I'm overwhelmed with love for her.

AFM - still got wretched placenta in me - another scan in 2 weeks time and then likely a bloody ERPC if my uterus is ready for it. Just praying its started coming away and might not need op. I'm still bleeding, not loads and no clots (sorry TMI) but I think my hormones weird because of placenta and am having some weird period. Anyway I'm not too bothered just very happy to be a mummy.

Lolly hope all well with you - lovely pics on FB, hope Olivia has a fantastic first christmas xxxxxxxxx

Hope you all have lovely Christmases sisters and speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So glad Thalia is doing so well - it's crazy how fast they grow!!! bet you can't wait to get her home!!! Hope your placenta sorts itself out - are they not trying any drugs to release it?

:hugs: Lou - hope you get better soon - I swear it's awful being poorly and pg!!

AFM - exhausted!!! going to go out tomorrow for bits for the hospital bag and get that packed!!

hx

So glad to hear that Thalia is doing so well. I am sure she will be home with you all in no time. Sorry to hear about the placenta still being in there, why have they left it so long? Were they hoping it would still come away naturally? Hope its all resolved soon and you can get on with being a mummy.

Lou - glad you went to the doctors in the end and I am sure you will start to feel better soon. I am starting to think I should go and see the doctor too. I don't feel too bad though but I find that in the evening my throat and over night my throat is very sore and I have had that I guess now for about 4 weeks. Its not improving but so far i think if i dont really have it in the day time then it must be ok. I think for me its maybe just being a bit rundown from being tired.

Hope your all doing ok and getting organised for Christmas now. I can't believe its in 2 days time. I am looking forward to it for Euan but I miss presents for me too and this year I have a parcel from my mum and that's it. DH and I agreed not to do gifts and all my other family members and friends I told that I was not doing Christmas either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->