Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hi girls!! Christmas eve! It's crazy here with Jess and Devon, they're so excited! I'm hoping rob gets home from work early today.
How's everyone doing?
Dee...any news yet??
Lou, hope you're feeling better, think I'm coming down with something too :-( not nice when you're pregnant. X
Lucy! Nice to hear from you, and so glad Thalia's doing so well, fingers crossed you'll all be at home together in the new year. I'm hoping Ollie will turn because I've been told they won't turn him because I have an anterior placenta. Not sure though. X
Helen... Not long for you either!! X
Jo, hope you have a fun Christmas with Euan, sounds like he's a lucky boy this year!!
Lauren, enjoy your first Christmas with Livi, hope you're ok? X
M2a, hope you're doing well?? X

Happy Christmas!!!!

Our house isn't looking Christmassy at all apart from the pointsetta. It's still a state - but this weekend we will get Ollie's room in - so that will free up space in the rest of the house so we can start getting ourselves sorted everywhere else - thank goodness - and we have 4 clear days of OH off work to do it!!

Glad to hear the Christmas spirit runs wild and free in your house Em :)

Jo - sorry your parents can't be there - am sure lots of hugs with Euan will make up for it :hugs:

hx

Hello ladies :flower:

Life has been very busy recently alot going on so not had the chance to get on a catch up.....hope you are all doing ok ? how are all the bumps and babies :flower:?

Me and bump are doing fine, been in and out of hopsital over the last few weeks, again for my low blood pressure, reduced movements, trouble finding heartbeat, and my asthma playing up rather bad so its been a tough few weeks...

Hope you all have a lovely xmas :D and will have a proper catch up once the family leave on boxing day x

Merry Christmas Ladies! Hope all the CCS, CCB and Lo's have a great day!

Jo hope you have a good day with Euan. Do you have a white christmas?

Lucy so glad to hear Thalia is doing well, and fxed she is home for the new year, bet you can't wait! Hope the placenta gets resolved quickly for you xx

Helen hope your feeling a little less exhasted and you and OH can get the bits done you want over the 4 days xx

Em hope Jess and Deven are enjoying today, must be lovely to see their faces in the morning!!

M2A glad to hear you and bump are doing ok. Hopeforly the next few weeks will be less stressful for you xx

Any news Dee?

AFM made it out of bed now. Ended up not being able to keep much food or liquid down for a few days, but managed 3 small meals yesterday and a sit on the sofa! Had to change xmas plans, so off to my mums tomorrow evening now rather than yesterday. So a PJ Christmas day for me, with a 'mini' xmas dinner made by OH (really hoping my appitite is back he does lovely roasts!)

Anyway hope everyone has a great few days!

Lou
x

Marry Christmas everyone! Just settling down with a shandy, Marple & BnB to catch with everyone xxxx

Hope you all had a great Christmas.. Do any of you have plans for the New Year. New Year isn't anything over here at all nothing happens apart from private parties not that I would be doing anything anyway.

Not much news had my midwife appointment today all is well, have one more day off tomorrow before back at work and it has been so nice being off with the family. Such a nice treat. Euan is enjoying his toys.

Spent a phenomenal amount of money over the past few days almost $3000... I bought flights for Mum to come over and then bought a double stroller and a bunch of other baby things that we need so that was nice, not to mention I treated myself to a few dvds Inception which I liked and young victoria which I am just about to watch.

Hope your all doing well.

WOOHOO have moved up to my second last box on the ticker wow!

Hope you're feeling better Lou!! what a way to spend Christmas hey!! Next Christmas will be fab tho!!

Jo - sounds like you had a lovely time :)

Hope everyone is well - 38 weeks tomorrow for me - MW appt today :)

hx

Hope the midwife went well.

Happy V day M2A - Its a fantastic milestone to reach that one.

Back to work tomorrow after a fantastic 5 days off of feeling like a proper Mum and family. I was a wee bit tearful putting Euan to bed tonight since I am back at work tomorrow but I know that I am totally in count down mode till mat leave. I finish on 28th Jan so not long to go. My replacement starts on the 5th Jan so yippee! I have to train her up before I go but it will be fine.

Happy V day m2A, what a fab milestone to reach. I'm over half was there! Hope all is well with yu and your bumpnow after your recent scares

Helen, bag packed and ready? Not long til you'll be a Mummy now

Jo, what a spending spree! Go girl. Not long til you'll be in that last box x

Hope all our CCB's are doing well and enjoyed their first Christmas! Lucy, sounds like Thalia will be home in the next few weeks. The time since her birth has gone so quickly! I bet it will be amazing to finally bring her home. MrsG, any name yet? Lolly, how is Livi doing x

Lou, hope you're feeling better now and enjoyed your dh-made dinner

We had a busy xmas, travelling here and there to see people.

We drove 300 miles round trip yesterday to finally get dh his new car. His company one goes back mid-Jan as he's starting a new job. I'm glad the new car is sorted, shopping for cars is so boring!!

May take a trip to town today to get some new tops, I need to cover my fat belly. The mw pointed out where my uterus is - its so low down! Way beloe my fat tummy. So why is my tummy so big, a case of overeating i suspect.

Had the booking in appt yesterday with a mw (not my mw - she was off sick with FLU - how irresponsible of her to not have the flu jab!) and she tried listening for the hb but couldn't find it. Great! I am now worried the baby has died. I don't really feel pg anymore, just normal really. Is that normal after feeling so crapo earlier on?

NYE tomorrow, what is everyone up to? I have people round so need to cook. Going to do an easy beef & guinness pie with dauphinoise pots & veg. Can prep it all in advance and place in over when they arrive, perfic!

:hugs: Rachel - they don't usually listen for hb now till after 20 weeks as it really varies when you can hear it - try not to worry - when is your next scan?

Happy V day M2A!!!

Yey to last month Jo!!!!

AFM - Ollie's bag is packed - mine is half packed. Need to put cd's on to MP3 player and have a little speaker on order - so hope that arrives before I pop!! We could do with a few days at least - getting there!! Ollie's crib is made up - I cried when it was done - looks so cute :cloud9:

Still on the clear up in the house but starting to really get there - then a deep clean I think!!

hx

:hugs: rachel, try not to worry. The midwife wouldn't even try at my booking appointment. Don't worry about feeling fine, i really all of a sudden just felt ok around 14 weeks. Hope you enjoy your NYE celebrations!!

Hope your first day back went ok Jo, not long now until you'll be on mat leave and be at home with your two LO's xxx

Helen so pleased everything is coming together for you now xxx Not long until ollie is due xx

Happy V day M2A

Hope all CCB's are enjoying first xmas

Any news on Dee?

AFM feeling much better now, but still not got my preggie appitite back. Only put on 3lb's so far and keep kidding with OH that the hospital will think i'm coming for my 12 week scan not 20 week scan next thursday!! Feeling baby move loads which is nice, and found a pram and nursery set i like. Starting to feel very real!

Oh lots of nice news...

Rachel I agree try not to worry its so variable when the HB can be heard and I am sure that at your next appointment it will be there fine... sounds like you have a nice dinner planned for tomorrow night yay! Its normal to feel normal again at your stage after feeling like poo...

Helen.. its getting so close now, i am so so excited for you, its all going to be wonderful. I know how you feel about getting the cot ready, I never cried when i did mine but I did stand in the doorway of the nursery for a LONG time a few hours maybe just looking at it and thinking HOLY Crap this is actually happening that was when I came to the realisation that I was actually going to have a baby.

Lou - Thanks looking forward to being at home and I really don't have long left now which is great. I like you have only put on about 7lbs in total but I guess that is down to my PCOS and my metabolism working when pregnant. Glad you found a nursery and pram set.

I bought my double pram the other day its a phil and teds explorer not sure if you get that brand over there. I decided today to treat myself to having cleaners in... our house is a tip and I am not at the nesting stage yet. I booked cleaners to come in on Tuesday as a one time clean, its pretty dear about 250 quid but 3 ladies come in and do 10.5 hours of cleaning in the time they are there so I have asked them to clean the fridge and do the cupboards and stuff and basically concentrate on the kitchen and bathrooms and then it won't be long before I get in there and do it myself.

Anyway better go.. its 9pm never slept too much last night and I want to relax before I go to sleep, in at work tomorrow and the rumour is we are getting away early but we will see. Then off work till Tuesday again. I have to go into the OR next week and do another bone marrow harvest and I have another one the week after too so it will be busy and quick and then before I know it holidays and mat leave.

That's great that its all starting to feel real Lou. And you're almost 20 weeks! when is your next scan? When i was waiting for my 12 week scan there were loads of non-rounded people in there (unlike me!) waiting for their 20 week scan. I was v jelaous of their figures!

Not long til your replacement starts godess then it should all be downhill x

We do get Phil & Ted's over here G, there are really nice prams. I haven't started looking yet - we may go to the baby show to compare them all. Did anyone else go?

Exciting times Helen, only 13 days, eek!!

I wonder if Dee has had her little one.

I am worried our baby has died. I wish we had a scanner at home!! We are telling people now. What if it has died and we have already told everyone the news. I wish I had a window in my belly :cry:

btw, what was everyone's downs percentage? ours is 1 in 900 (low risk)

I booked up the baby show at excel in feb yesterday. The tickets are at low price until tomorrow. Hoping to get lots of little bits I wouldn't think of. Can't remember what mine was , think 1:1500 so low they said. Try not to worry rachel, I know it's hard - I had days just like your having the way up to 16 weeks. Feeling so fine but no movements makes you think am I still pregnant!! But all was fine at private scan, and it will only be a few more weeks till you think - that feeling was weird wonder if it was baby!!

Hope you got a early day today jo! Good idea on the cleaners, think that's what we are going to do once the house is sorted. Thanks jo - got bit worried bout weight gain yesterday when my calculator said I should have put on double that as a miniui
!! The lady at the pram shop said I'd be wishing for my lack of bump in a few months!! Pram sounds nice, think we have that brand here too.

Off to food and cinema with oh today! Hoping to convience him to pop to some shops to look at baby bits with me! My dad brought us our first baby grow back fromthe US. Got me wanting to buy a few bits now!! My dream last night was me on the Internet and the nursery set I like being out of stock everywhere!! How boring is my preggie dreams!!

Rachel - you are in the horrible limbo stage - after you stop feeling sick but before you start feeling movements :hugs: they really shouldn't have tried the doppler. Can you get another scan to reassure you? It's no good leaving you stressing like this.

Our downs risk was 1:6900.

Fxd you get out early Jo!!

Have a good time at the cinema Lou and shopping :) and you do need to sort your dreams out - I haven't had a boring dream in ages - mine are crazy adventure dreams! My OH thinks I'm mad when I relay them to him!

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->