Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Had some cramping yesterday and more tightenings - nothing much tho....

hx

fx'd Helen xxxxxxx

Lou, your pics are excellent, congrats! Can't believe you are keeping the sex a secret - does dh know? Are you going to buy appropriately coloured clothes ?!

Godess, I have disaster dreams about dh too, it awful. throughout the day if you ask yourself 'am I dreaming' and also when you're dozing off in bed, it gets to the stage where you can wake up in a nightmare because you ask yourself 'am I dreaming' and you realise you are. spooky!

I'm fine, thank you ladies x Booking a scan for 17 weeks or therebaouts today to find out the sex. I REALLY WANT A GIRL. PLEASE let it be a girl!!!

been sick this morning then a 3 hour nap - just woke up v confused!!

hx

Thanks ladies, we are really pleased with the pictures, she took some nice ones for us.

fxed helen it may be the starting of something! xxx

What date are you booking your scan for rachel? I'm getting gendre specific clothes, just me and DH knows. Feels really nice as our little secret!

Jo these dreams are terrible as feel so life like!

Off for my birthday weekend now. Got suite booked at a hilton then horseracing tomorrow. Off to drop my dog at my mums and her husbands for the night!

Hi all,

Just popping in to say hi and apologise for my absence of late. Being a Mummy has certainly been taking it's toll and, although I abslutely love it, I have been finding it tough at times. The lack of sleep has been torturous as I seemingly have a nocturnal babba! I started Tizzie Hall's Save our Sleep routine yesterday and had my first 4 hour in a row sleep last night - it was bliss! Anyway, Livi is well and an absolute joy. OH went back to work on Tuesday after 5 weeks paternity leave so I'm having to readjust to being home alone now.

I need to catch up with old posts before replying in detail but, for now, much love to you all and I can't wait to see the next CCB (anytime you like now Helen!!)

x x x

Doing my bestest Lauren :) Hoping for anytime Sunday afternoon onwards :)

So glad Livi is doing well and well done on the routine. Wow - 5 weeks paternity - that's fab!!!

hx

Lauren it will continue to get easier as you gradually get to have more sleep. Your hubby had a really good spell off which was excellent. Its a tough adjustment when they go back to work isn't it?

Helen hope your feeling ok.

Lou have a wonderful weekend and Happy Birthday it sure sounds like its going to be lots of fun!

TGIF....yay 3 weeks today and I will be off on my leave yipppeee! My replacement started yesterday so training her up the next few weeks which is fantastic.

Lauren, glad it's going well!! Being a mummy us the best job in the world :) x
Jo, 3 weeks! Bet you can't wait. How's the hips? X
Rach, sending pink dust to you!! Any names picked out? X
Helen, sounds like Ollie won't be too long now! Get plenty of rest!! I'll definately try the sofa now, waking up at night in tears is not fun :-( x
Lou, how exciting! I'll guess girl!! X
I'm at the midwife on Monday, hoping he might have turned, just can't tell... Devon came at 38 weeks, so only 2 weeks from now, feels scary thinking about it! Need to finish my hospital bag, Oliver's is all packed. X

omg Em, 2 weeks to term, that has crept up! (term is 37 isn't it ?!). They say the second can come earlier too so well done on getting you bag packed!

Lolly, ab fab that Livi is doing so well. It's all downhill with the sleep from here on in (says the girl with no ractical experience). her fb pics are so so so cute, she is a stunner xxxx

Helen, a Sunday afternoon baby would be fab. A few contractions in the morning, followed by Sunday lunch and a quick 2nd/3rd phase in the evening. Home in time for the Antiques Roadshow! Enjoy your last few days xxxxx

Happy birthday weekend Lou xxxxx

I tried booking the 3D/4D scan today but she said there was no point until 25 weeks. What do you all think? They can do a sexing scan in the next few weeks for £100, but they don't do Saturday's, and with dh's new job I'm not sure it would look that good if he had a day off for a scan. grr.

Names - I like Penelope although not sure what we could shorten it to to be cute. Suggestions welcome

oo - happy b-day Lou!!

Em - def something softer than your bed - I think that's the key anyway - although I have still woken up - as I have the whole way through - it makes such a difference not to have a seering pain through my hips!

I reckon wait for 25 weeks Rachel - you would get a better picture of LO - can you not get more scans between now and 20 weeks on the silver star thingy? Penelope - could that not be shortened to Penny?

Jo - you're truly on the countdown now - it'll go so fast!!

hx

Dee - Congratulations on your little boy. Would love to see a pic when you have time xxxxxxxxx

Lolly - I know how you're feeling. I'm going to check out that book and might order it - we have a nocturnal missy too!! OH and I are starting to dread bed - 12am till 6 am is a difficult time. We've ordered a lot of box sets to watch through the night. Lucky you having OH off for 5 weeks. Tim managed 3 thanks to all the bank hols we've had but he's going back on thurs next week and I'm dreading it - but also excited about getting a proper routine going. Frustrating thing a bit for me is that we can't take her anywhere public at moment and have been advised not to have anyone round who hasn't had a flu jab so am worried will be a bit lonely but will see what happens.

Wow can't believe how quickly the next 3 Cyber babies could be here - Jo, Em and HB you're all so close. So exciting.

Kanga - I love Penelope, another Greek name, I guess you can have Pen, Penny and Nel as short names or just don't shorten it!! Sending pink thoughts your way. I'd wait for the later scan, they'll be more likely to be certain about sex then too.

AFM very stressed last couple of days as up till then I've been flooded with milk but now I never feel full and am so worried its drying up and shes not getting enough. I just don't knwo how I'll know until she next gets weighed(monday). Hate to think of her being hungry - though she isn't crying between feeds so I hope thats a good sign - though its dead on her feed time now and sh'es just stirring so I better run

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The hips are fine actually I think it might have just been something to do with the babies position as I have not been waking up with the same pain for a few days now.

Lucy - I would try not to worry too much, if she is not fussing between feeds and seems satisfied then it sounds like she is getting enough milk. Your milk slowly adjusts to her demands so perhaps that is just what has happened. She would be crying, and constantly rooting around if she were still hungry. The nights are hard to get used to for sure. I did not find it too bad but I had spent years doing night shifts as a nurse so I think my body was trained a wee bit to handle it, whereas it was much harder for hubby.

Rach - I think the most common shortening would be Penny.

afternoon ladies!

Lauren glad to hear Livi is doing well and congrats on the 4 hour sleep, hope it keeps going for you. xx

Lucy from what my friend has told me who has breat fed both her two, if they are not crying between they are ok, and as Jo said the milk supply adjusts. Hope your not too lonely this week, did they say when you could start taking her out? xx

Rachel - i think penny would be the shorten version i think. 25 weeks would be a better time for 3D, we had a preview at 16 weeks - was nice to see but the guy said it's much better at 25+ weeks as they are more developed and baby like. Depends what the purpose of the scan is for? If you want to find out sex early then 17 weeks be good, or a more detailed view of baby be best to wait till later xx

Em well done on having ollie's bag packed. Hope your sleep has improved for you. Not long now at all!!

Helen any signs yet? Glad the sofa has been helping

Jo your on a real count down now! so exciting!

AFM had great time at hotel and racing yesterday. DH at work today, so spent morning buying all the nursery bits instead of writing reports! doh! Should really get on with it now, but so excited that it's all ordered. Just need to buy the paint from homebase!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend xx

Just poste dthis in my journal - any thoughts?

I went swimming yesterday at 15+1. I took it really slow, one lenght at a time with a rest inbetween! On the 7th I felt a pulling low down near my uterus. So I bailed. It was too uncomfortable to continue.

Last night and today I have had a pain in that area. Also, the white discharge I've been having since week 6 has stopped completely. hmmmm

Rachel - I went swimming two or 3 times a week when pregnant - several times I had to get out to check I wasn't bleeding as I was getting funny pains and panicked. It was always fine. The pains are just stretching pains and your body adjusting to your growing baby. Don't worry - god your post has just reminded me how much I worried about every little pain and niggle for the whole 29 weeks but I'm sure your baby is fine - the discharge comes and goes too, I think mine stopped actually about week 12 and didn't come back till much later. Please try not to worry xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Rachel - I think the sharp pains are "round ligament pains" - the ligaments that support your uterus are stretched as it grows - mine particularly hit when I sneezed.

I think period style cramps are your uterus itself stretching.

I wouldn't stress about discharge - discharge is as discharge does - it comes and goes.

Crazy - 15 weeks - over a third of the way there :happydance:

hx

Rachel i wouldn't worry, i still get the same pains now at 20 weeks. As the other ladies say they are ligimate pains, i got quiet a few when i started excersing again, then again recently after i'd been ill and been laid up. I just remembered - i was out shopping at around 15 weeks, and i had a terrible sharp pain in that area. i was so freaked out and worried i text DH. He looked it up straight away and said first thing that came up on search for 15 weeks and sharp pain was ligimate pain and it was very common for that time. xxx

As for discharge, it comes and goes, think mine went a simular time - but came back couple of weeks ago.

Try not to worry, i know it's hard, i still worry now with every ache!! But it's a big growing time for you, so prob just the ligimates stretching xxxxxxx

yep - def growing time - between 15 and 22 weeks is the time that LO will grow at the fastest rate in their entire lives according to the nhs pregnancy book - so expect some more - and in the next few weeks you'll start feeling movements :cloud9:

hx

I'm hating pregnancy atm. Thanks for all your advice. I guess if something was really wrong I would have bleeding or harsh cramping. I will definitely take Ralph next time and he can pace me!

My friend at work has just told me she is pg and expecting twins! I am really jealous!!!!!!! she is 3 weeks behind me. I'm really happy for her, she had a loss last year (she's the one who abandoned me after my second loss) so I am glad she has got to 12 weeks. She's not even showing in the slightest or put on any weight. meanwhile, me with my singleton, have put on a stone. no Fair!!

Completely selfish comment, but I know you won't mind! I told ppl at work on Friday our news. Today when I tell people they are like 'just the one?'. pah! She has totally stolen my thunder, lol

Lou, love your bump pic in fb, its definitely a bump, v cute too xxxxx

:hugs: She will poss have to be induced early or they risk being small tho - it isn't as plain sailing as a singleton pg if that's any consolation.

Def don't worry about the different sizes - I went huge straight away - there was no mistaking that I was pg!! My friend stayed small for ages and was concerned that she just looked like she was slightly bloated - either way we're never happy!!

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->