Cyber pub... now open..

CuteKitty

Reaction score
The babyandbump pub is now open...... What u all having????

mines a southern comfort, lemonade and lime....

you can have cyber alcohol if pregnant, taking medication etc.... is all gooooooooood

YOU get to pick you barman/women...

Hm, a caribian coctail will do for me - something colourful with an umbrella. :D

And the best of it: mixed by a realllllyyyyyy goodlooking, young, athletic (whatever your phantasie requires) man.
:lol:

My barman can be Kimi Raikkonen (F1 driver) David Duchovny (mulder) or Sawyer from Lost .... not fussy! lol

ooh I'll have the largest glass of chilled wine white served by Hugh Jackman in just a pinnie...in fact sod the pinnie...in fact sod the wine =P~

Bacardi & coke for me

Mmmmm

ill have a screaming orgasm please!!! (i get my OH 2 ask 4 it wen were out!!!!) or maybe just a cheeky vimto then mmm pure alchohol

Nice big glass of wine (white or red I'm not fussy) and none of those pub measures. I want a home measure!!! :lol:

BTW I have not drunk since starting IVF and am going to try really hard not to drink until we're done. OK, I need to leave this thread as am thinking about it far too much!

https://www.cocktail.uk.com/db/viewAllCocktails.asp?type=8

comfortable fuzzy screw any1 LMAO

I'll have a pint of bee's served shaken by a jewish mexican midget with mild acne and a bobble hat.

Its 11:20 and i feel like a drink already! were the peach schnapps and that sexy barman :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->