Cycle 1 day 1. Who's with me? *update* It's a girl! Congrats baby_bray!!!

Hey may i join im on cd2 after d and c on sept 5th for mmc this is my 1st proper cycle but hoping to get preg quick fingers crossed, i do have a healthy 5 yr old boy:flower:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome mailcmm. I can totally relate it's such an amazing feeling to see someone love for your child as much as you do even if they are biological :)

This is my 3rd cycle after my loss but first cycle TTCAL: Taking Rainbow Light prenatal, 1mg folic acid, Vitamin B complex, Prometrium during LP

Keeping my FX for all of us to get our BFP's this cycle!

Hey may i join im on cd2 after d and c on sept 5th for mmc this is my 1st proper cycle but hoping to get preg quick fingers crossed, i do have a healthy 5 yr old boy:flower:

Welcome and so sorry for your loss. I will add you to the list. Are you trying anything to help mother nature along?

So as excited as I was to see the witch I am ready for her to be gone. This is the worst visit ever. Was not expecting it to be so bad. Hope that she's gone in the next few days.

When do you start to use opks? I used to have a very normal 28d cycle. Just wondering because I would really love that BFP this month

I'd like to be added to the list too! :winkwink:
I'm on my first ttc cycle after a loss (ectopic end of August, treated with mtx).
I am charting and will be using OPK's this cycle. I'm also taking a prenatal with 1mg of folic acid.

I'm getting to the last day of AF. She should be gone tomorrow and hopefully this will be her last visit for 9+ months! :thumbup: I'm hoping that it's as easy to fall pregnant as it was last time. Me and DH weren't careful for one month and BAM! So, I have every digit crossed that this time will be similar and I'll have a great early X-mas present for DH.

How is everyone else making out? Has the AF from hell started to ease up at all? Anybodies nerves going crazy... Mine are kicking into overdrive! :help:

Oh, and I forgot to mention how great it is to see this thread explode!

So as excited as I was to see the witch I am ready for her to be gone. This is the worst visit ever. Was not expecting it to be so bad. Hope that she's gone in the next few days.

When do you start to use opks? I used to have a very normal 28d cycle. Just wondering because I would really love that BFP this month

If you have a regular 28 days cycle, then you should start testing around CD 8 I think...

Colta you are officially added. And The AF from hell is ridiculous. It has gone from crime scene to slasher flick, and I am craving red meat. lol Beyond ready to get started again. I am with you on last visit for 9mo. I don't know how I am gonna make it thru the next 26 days. I am giddy and worried at the same time.

I am surprised at how this thread has taken off. Have a feeling that it's a good sign. If nothing else I feel like I have an army behind me. We are 6 strong right now and I am in till we have our final BFP.

If you have a regular 28 days cycle, then you should start testing around CD 8 I think...

I refuse to test this cycle.Sounds crazy huh?
This is my plan..........I have an annual appt at my OBGYN on December 12th. I hope that AF does not show up when she should around December 4th. When they ask me when my LMP was I will tell them November 6 and they will give me a funny look and run blood work on me. My levels come back around 6000 or higher and they send me over to get an ultrasound.

Wishful thinking????/I sure hope that is how it works out. I would be 5 weeks and 1 day. I know I know I have put to much thought into this already!

Berdc99... i think that's a great idea. I wish I could not test but I doubt I will make it. Gonna try to wait until the witch misses me though. We'll see how long I actually hold out. I f I do get my BFP I only plan on sharing with y'all. I plan on telling DH on New Years. By then I would be almost 8wks. Let him start 2012 as a dad. Want to tell him right at the stroke of midnight. So don't worry about thinking too much lol.

Anyone else have a plan?

Originally Posted by BERDC99
I refuse to test this cycle.Sounds crazy huh?
This is my plan..........I have an annual appt at my OBGYN on December 12th. I hope that AF does not show up when she should around December 4th. When they ask me when my LMP was I will tell them November 6 and they will give me a funny look and run blood work on me. My levels come back around 6000 or higher and they send me over to get an ultrasound.

Wishful thinking????/I sure hope that is how it works out. I would be 5 weeks and 1 day. I know I know I have put to much thought into this already!

LOL... I almost had the same thought! I have an appt with my OBGYN on the 24th, which would be 6 or 7 dpo depending on how things go. I'd love for him to do more bloodwork and then find out SUPER early whether I'm preggers or not. LOL...

As for a plan.... I want to surprise DH for sure. I won't be waiting for a specific time, but I plan on getting a plain tshirt and making a little speech bubble thing to tape or iron on and put it on the belly of the shirt... In the speech bubble I'm going to have it say "Hi Daddy! Can't wait to meet you!" and see how long it takes until he notices! lol... I saw another lady who did it and thought it was uber cute!
As for telling others, just you lovely ladies. We're keeping it a secret this time around until around 12/13 weeks.

I will only be sharing my news with my OH and you girls! I made the mistake before of putting it on FB before and people still ask me how I am doing almost three months later.

Berdc99... i think that's a great idea. I wish I could not test but I doubt I will make it. Gonna try to wait until the witch misses me though. We'll see how long I actually hold out. I f I do get my BFP I only plan on sharing with y'all. I plan on telling DH on New Years. By then I would be almost 8wks. Let him start 2012 as a dad. Want to tell him right at the stroke of midnight. So don't worry about thinking too much lol.

Anyone else have a plan?

I waited a couple days before I told DH last time and I felt so guilty! LOL He will know about 5 seconds after I do... I will just need time to catch my breath first! I will of course share the news on here and with a few close friends, but no one else until after my first official OB appt when I hear a healthy heartbeat on a doppler.

SO we are all in agreement on keeping it mostly to ourselves. Even though I didn't post it on FB I did tell a bunch of people and am still getting questions about how I'm feeling. It's awful. Both our mothers bday's are in February so we will tell them then. We would be 12weeks then.

Last time we told everyone quite quickly and ended up having to go back and tell everyone all the sad news.
The worst part of it was telling my grandmother. We told her the day after the 1 year anniversary of my grandfathers death that we were expecting and then not long after that we had to tell her that unfortunately it had all ended. She was devastated and It was heartbreaking having to tell her.

This time we're going to play it close to the chest... it's too painful to having to tell everyone that it's over when everyone is so happy for you.

Welcome and so sorry for your loss. I will add you to the list. Are you trying anything to help mother nature along?

No im just taking folic acid and going with the flow, i will use opk when i get there god i cant wait to try again :flower:

i also made the mistake of telling ppl especially when i got to 12 wks thought if nothings happened by now i should be fine i hadnt had my scan had that at 13 wks i was very wrong and this time it would be my oh and parents thats it!!!:thumbup: i would suggest u start using opk at about cd8 2 be sure not to miss it then lol :thumbup:

Morning Girls! I didn't add the good because I think I am dying. lol Damn cold has gotten worse. Called Dr and am on really strong meds that he swears will be out of my system in time for the big O. Unfortunately I can't not take anything. Hate all this laying around. I have a farm to run. My cows and goats are being bottle fed and poor dh has to do everything.

Cycle day 3! only 5 days till I start my OPKs. Thanks for the info on those. Another question... do they say negative until I O? Do I just take 1 test every day? Morning or night? I know the damn thing probably has directions but I trust y'all more then drs or papers these days. I am so excited. Now I just need to beat this cold.

Morning Girls! I didn't add the good because I think I am dying. lol Damn cold has gotten worse. Called Dr and am on really strong meds that he swears will be out of my system in time for the big O. Unfortunately I can't not take anything. Hate all this laying around. I have a farm to run. My cows and goats are being bottle fed and poor dh has to do everything.

Cycle day 3! only 5 days till I start my OPKs. Thanks for the info on those. Another question... do they say negative until I O? Do I just take 1 test every day? Morning or night? I know the damn thing probably has directions but I trust y'all more then drs or papers these days. I am so excited. Now I just need to beat this cold.

It is hard to say whether you need to take more than one or not. Most people say between 2pm and 8pm are the best time to take them. I usually take them at 5 when I get home from work. Try to timit fluids and hold your pee for several hours, so it is good and concentrated. The should come out negative until you O, but remember if you are using the kind with lines, 2 lines isn't positive, it is only positive if the test line is darker than the control line, which sometimes turns into a guessing game LOL. I have some digital opks that I am going to use when I think my cheapies are positive just to double check, because the cheapies are hard to read sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->