Cycle 1 day 1. Who's with me? *update* It's a girl! Congrats baby_bray!!!

Urgg!!! I'm getting so frustrated! :growlmad: AF is STILL here! I'm on CD6 and while it's not going strong, it's still very much here.
Before my ectopic I had 5 day long AF's and now I seem to be having 7 day AF's. I worried that this might affect my fertility and am so freaked out. :cry:

Does anyone know if long AF's affect your ability to have children? I'm so worried... sigh, if it's not one thing it's another.
I'm worried too that this might mean my cycle is going to be longer. Before my ectopic I had 27 day cycles and my last one afterwards was 35 days. So hopefully it won't be as long this time (or I get pregnant :happydance:).

ARRGG!!! I just need to calm down and stop freaking out about everything.

Urgg!!! I'm getting so frustrated! :growlmad: AF is STILL here! I'm on CD6 and while it's not going strong, it's still very much here.
Before my ectopic I had 5 day long AF's and now I seem to be having 7 day AF's. I worried that this might affect my fertility and am so freaked out. :cry:

Does anyone know if long AF's affect your ability to have children? I'm so worried... sigh, if it's not one thing it's another.
I'm worried too that this might mean my cycle is going to be longer. Before my ectopic I had 27 day cycles and my last one afterwards was 35 days. So hopefully it won't be as long this time (or I get pregnant :happydance:).

My cycles have always been 7-8 days and I have no fertility problems. I can get pregnant no problem. I say use opks to see when you O. I am sure it will be fine. Everything I have read says it takes months for your cycle to go completely normal after a MC.

well ladies opk ordered and just praying they get here in time bit worried they wont be:wacko:, cd4 and its all slowing down now which is about normal 4 me thing in a day or 2 it will be gone gone gone and i can get trying for :baby: so desperate to have 1 but worried i think about it much and im not going to relax enough 4 it to happen, oh well if its meant to be it will and excellent prezzie 4 xmas dont u agree:winkwink: x

My cycle seems to be a little longer this time. I am on cd 6 and I am still spotting just a little. A longer Af may just move the day you O. Since my cycle is a little differnt now OH and I plan to :sex: every other day until after I am sure I O. I am pretty sure that a long AF has nothing to do with fertility. It is your LP that can effect that and that takes place after your O.

You just need to calm down. Stress can keep you from hitting your high point while :sex:. You want to enjoy as much as possibe to allow :spermy:to travel far.

It is getting close girls! I have every digit crossed for us that this is going to my our month to make a :baby::baby:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I don't think AF being a few days longer will impact fertility, now if you said she was here for like 2 weeks, I would say you have a problem. Mine tend to be longer now 7-8 days even before my MC, but I think mine are longer because I tend to have 2-3 days of really light bleeding first then the heavy flow starts!

I agree with the other ladies... Mine have been so messed up since the mc too :( Last cycle it was 3 days?!?! And extremely light but I had the worst ovulations pain EVER! I was even running a fever from the pain :( This cycle was totally different I was still spotting a pretty good amount on CD 6. I don't think it will cause any problems at all! Try not to stress (easier said than done I know)!

Well ladies, after that little freakout I feel kind of silly. I woke up this morning (CD 7) and POOF! AF was gone... So sorry for the freakout, I'm just so concerned about every little thing and I think I'm driving myself crazy! lol
And thank you all for the reassurance. Sorry for flying of the deep end there. :blush:

At any rate, me and DH are finally getting to BD, so I think that that will help me calm down :winkwink:. I'm going out tomorrow to get my OPK's and then we're off! I can't wait for the end of this month... FX for happy baby news for everyone!
So here it goes ladies, let the babymaking commence! :happydance::sex::dust::spermy:

Morning all. We can all check another day off our calendars moving us another day closer to baby making. My AF has slowed down. Hoping she will be gone soon. How's everyone else doing? Colta... How are you doing? Is the witch packing her bags? Hoping we all have a happy Friday!

Well ladies, after that little freakout I feel kind of silly. I woke up this morning (CD 7) and POOF! AF was gone... So sorry for the freakout, I'm just so concerned about every little thing and I think I'm driving myself crazy! lol
And thank you all for the reassurance. Sorry for flying of the deep end there. :blush:

At any rate, me and DH are finally getting to BD, so I think that that will help me calm down :winkwink:. I'm going out tomorrow to get my OPK's and then we're off! I can't wait for the end of this month... FX for happy baby news for everyone!
So here it goes ladies, let the babymaking commence! :happydance::sex::dust::spermy:

You don't have to apologize! Believe me evey little thing freaks me out now too, and This is my third month TTC after my MC (we have been at it 10 month total).

Well, AF is really here with full force for me. Which is quite normal, all though I always let it bother me that the first few days are light. I will still have 3 or so more days before she leaves. :( But I took my first dose of Soy last night, so 4 more nights to go!

Well, AF is really here with full force for me. Which is quite normal, all though I always let it bother me that the first few days are light. I will still have 3 or so more days before she leaves. :( But I took my first dose of Soy last night, so 4 more nights to go!

What is the soy stuff? I have read it on here, but never knew what people were talking about.

Is anyone else taking anything to help the TTC process?

Keep us posted on the soy twinkie. You know like if it makes you feel any different or has any side effects. Our cycles started the same day so we both have 3 days left. I think mine may be gone by tomorrow. We are so ready to get this party started.

Colta... we must have been typing at the same time. Just saw your post for today so my questions have been answered. Don't appologize for freaking out. That's what we are here for. Our significant others would never TTCAL if we freaked out around them. I really don't believe men are equipped to deal with that. And our families/friends are worthless because either they don't understand or freak out as much as our significant others. This thread is where we go to obsess about every little twinge and thing that doesn't seem to be textbook. We will all freak out at least 50 times before now and the end of the month. My SIL is just about to have her first baby. When we had our MC she said to me it was for the best and now I can get pregnant again and quit my worrying. I was upset and told her, If only that were true. You have no idea what it was like to lose a baby and now every pregnancy I have will be affected by this experience. I still believe this. That once I get my BFP it will be about reaching the next milestone and that each time I do it won't bring any relief. Just more worry until I reach the next one just to breathe quickly and start again. I will worry until I am holding a baby in my arms. So you can expect me to be freaking out for a very very long time lol.

What is the soy stuff? I have read it on here, but never knew what people were talking about.

I edited my first post to show all the info for the girls in this thread. It shows what cycle, attempt at ttcal and what they are taking. My goal is that if we don't get our BFP this cycle (which is completely outta the question girls. lol) That those who did my shed some insight on what worked.

Ok and just for my conscience's sake... I am sorry if my posts seem too long or are worded way off. lol Still on the hydrocodone syrup and beyond loopy. Feels like I have been drinking for 2 days straight. Going off it this afternoon to see if my cough has stopped.

Soy Isoflavones (sp?)... it is supposed to do pretty much the same thing as clomid. The reviews are kind of mixed on it, but at this point I would do pretty much anything for that BFP! You take it the same days as you would clomid and it is supposed to help O. I am hoping it will regulate my O date (I currently O anywhere from CD17-29) and help me produce a better follicle and egg. I hope it will help clear up my short LP, since the prometrium I took last month didn't really do anything for it.

So far I didn't really have any side effects that I noticed, except maybe that I slept a little longer this morning (but that could be because I was just tired). I took them at night, so I might just be sleeping through the side effects.

Soy Isoflavones (sp?)... it is supposed to do pretty much the same thing as clomid. The reviews are kind of mixed on it, but at this point I would do pretty much anything for that BFP! You take it the same days as you would clomid and it is supposed to help O. I am hoping it will regulate my O date (I currently O anywhere from CD17-29) and help me produce a better follicle and egg. I hope it will help clear up my short LP, since the prometrium I took last month didn't really do anything for it.

So far I didn't really have any side effects that I noticed, except maybe that I slept a little longer this morning (but that could be because I was just tired). I took them at night, so I might just be sleeping through the side effects.

Where do you get it? Might have to give it a try if I dont get a BFP this cycle.

I just got my OPKs. There are 20 of them so I am going to start testing as soon as AF departs. The box says to test daily from the first day after your period. Then I have to toss the rest of the strips because they expire in 30 days from opening the jar. It also came with 1 HPT and hopefully that's the only one I'll need. Gosh I am excited. I think AF will be gone tomorrow. I am supposed to O on the 22nd according to an O calculator. And in 3 weeks I can start testing. OMG this is gonna be the longest 21 days of my life. lol

Where do you get it? Might have to give it a try if I dont get a BFP this cycle.

You can find them at drug stores in the vitamin isle usually. Mine came from walmart. I am going to take 120mg days3-5 and 160 days 6&7. From what I read online you should take about twice as much as the dosage of clomid, so I am going to start low, and if it doesnt' work take a higher dose next cycle.

I hope it works for you Twinkie. My fingers are crossed for all of us.

I just started CD1.....sigh.....of my 7th cycle in all TTC. I got my BFP on just my 2nd Cycle TTC, but, unfortunately, it was a chemical. I too was told I had a loss, then the numbers went up and was told it was still a viable pregnancy, then a week later the numbers dropped again. All in all it was a terrible experience for me. I was not in the norm for a chemical as I bled for about 3 weeks straight, then waited about 1 1/2 months to get AF again! This is TTC #2 for me, so this time around we were trying the Shettle's Method for a girl. I really don't recommend this as I believe this may be contributing to why it's taking so long. DS we conceived in just 3 months. I no longer believe in the Shettle's Method and wish I wouldn't have wasted so much time trying it! Anyway, I am currently taking prenatals, using OPK's, and will begin charting for the first time this month just to make sure I am indeed o ing. I get the positive OPK's, but I know that only charting can confirm O actually occurred.
Baby dust to you all and hoping we all see our BFP soon!

I just started CD1.....sigh.....of my 7th cycle in all TTC. I got my BFP on just my 2nd Cycle TTC, but, unfortunately, it was a chemical. I too was told I had a loss, then the numbers went up and was told it was still a viable pregnancy, then a week later the numbers dropped again. All in all it was a terrible experience for me. I was not in the norm for a chemical as I bled for about 3 weeks straight, then waited about 1 1/2 months to get AF again! This is TTC #2 for me, so this time around we were trying the Shettle's Method for a girl. I really don't recommend this as I believe this may be contributing to why it's taking so long. DS we conceived in just 3 months. I no longer believe in the Shettle's Method and wish I wouldn't have wasted so much time trying it! Anyway, I am currently taking prenatals, using OPK's, and will begin charting for the first time this month just to make sure I am indeed o ing. I get the positive OPK's, but I know that only charting can confirm O actually occurred.
Baby dust to you all and hoping we all see our BFP soon!

Moter98 I am so sorry for your loss and good luck in getting your BFP. I will add you to our list. Are you going to continue the Shettles method?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"