Cycle 1 day 1. Who's with me? *update* It's a girl! Congrats baby_bray!!!

Hi all yes had Annabelle at 5.04 at home no pain relief, 3 hours start to finish, ill post more when im awake more lol

Moter- he is a doll :) I miss that cuddle newborn stage already!

Congrats TV!

Oh ladies...I could not have had a better shower. I got the surprise of my life before the shower when my SIL told me to sit down and close my eyes. When I opened them my mother and father were there! They trekked all the way down from Maine to attend! I was so completely stunned! The hubby and in-laws did such a great job keeping it a secret...
Abby recieved so many great gifts, my mother and I were able to go through everything afterwards and do quite a bit arranging in Abby's room and removing tags and things from her new clothes. Now I've just got another load of baby-laundry to do :)

I'm usually very reserved and hate to be the center of attention. I thought it would be awkwards, but the shower was amazing and I didn't feel like it was all about me, it really felt like it was all for Abigail. It was a little overwhelming a few times, with seeing my parents and a few of the gifts I recieved. My work chipped in and got me an extremely nice glider and ottoman, and my workplace is only me and 5 other people...so I know they all had to put in quite a bit...It was amazing. <3

So happy you had such a great shower baby bray. What a surprise it must have been!

Hi all. Been super busy. Finn keeps me on my toes. We are in another growth spurt and he's eating 4-6 oz every 2 hours. He is changing so much. My teeny tiny baby is getting huge. Lol he smiles and coos now. Holds his head up really well. Stills sleeps more then any baby should but we get a few extra minutes a day.

Bray sounds like you had an amazing shower. That awesome that your parents could come. What a great surprise. I will be in your neck of the woods this weekend. Hoping the weather is better. All this rain is yucky.

Tv and Moter how are the babies?

Twinkie, berdc and Menb how are the babies?

Colta happy birthday and how are things on your end?

Mighty and bray how long y'all got left?

So walking dead fans.... What do you think about Rick seeing Lori? Who else loathes Andrea? Can't believe tyrese actually left with his peeps. And so glad Daryl isn't so easily swayed by Merle cause Merle is an asshole. Can't wait till next week. Be interesting to see what Andrea has to say when she comes to the prison.

Congrats on the awesome shower Bray! Had to be so much fun and so much love already for baby Abigail!

Mail: 11 long weeks left, LOL. Seems like forever and the 3rd tri fatigue has already got me. (Or the double Masters I'm working on while full time in a school?) But I am "MightyMom" right? I'd like to think I can handle it at least until two of my three schools are done (mid-March). But I am SO TIRED tonight. I just want to sleep!

Loved the last episode of Walking Dead. Rick is cray-cray (but already knew that). I really like Michone, I hope they keep her. And I LOLed with the throwback between Daryl and Merle:

Attachments

• Darryl Merle.jpg
    Darryl Merle.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 4
Oh ladies...I could not have had a better shower. I got the surprise of my life before the shower when my SIL told me to sit down and close my eyes. When I opened them my mother and father were there! They trekked all the way down from Maine to attend! I was so completely stunned! The hubby and in-laws did such a great job keeping it a secret...
Abby recieved so many great gifts, my mother and I were able to go through everything afterwards and do quite a bit arranging in Abby's room and removing tags and things from her new clothes. Now I've just got another load of baby-laundry to do :)

I'm usually very reserved and hate to be the center of attention. I thought it would be awkwards, but the shower was amazing and I didn't feel like it was all about me, it really felt like it was all for Abigail. It was a little overwhelming a few times, with seeing my parents and a few of the gifts I recieved. My work chipped in and got me an extremely nice glider and ottoman, and my workplace is only me and 5 other people...so I know they all had to put in quite a bit...It was amazing. <3

Sounds like you had a lovely shower. I got so many blankets and pieces of clothing that we will never use all of them. I just this week had to buy my first pack of diapers cause I got so many ay my shower.

Hi all. Been super busy. Finn keeps me on my toes. We are in another growth spurt and he's eating 4-6 oz every 2 hours. He is changing so much. My teeny tiny baby is getting huge. Lol he smiles and coos now. Holds his head up really well. Stills sleeps more then any baby should but we get a few extra minutes a day.

Bray sounds like you had an amazing shower. That awesome that your parents could come. What a great surprise. I will be in your neck of the woods this weekend. Hoping the weather is better. All this rain is yucky.

Tv and Moter how are the babies?

Twinkie, berdc and Menb how are the babies?

Colta happy birthday and how are things on your end?

Mighty and bray how long y'all got left?

So walking dead fans.... What do you think about Rick seeing Lori? Who else loathes Andrea? Can't believe tyrese actually left with his peeps. And so glad Daryl isn't so easily swayed by Merle cause Merle is an asshole. Can't wait till next week. Be interesting to see what Andrea has to say when she comes to the prison.

Olivia is doing great. She is rolling all over the place to get to what she wants. I would say she will be crawling within a month or so. Still no teeth, but she has several knots so I know they are close. She sits up like a champ. One day she could only fo it for a few seconds and the next day she did it like she had been doing it her whole life. It is going to be so hard for me to leave her when I go back to work.

As for the Walking Dead.......Rick has lost his marbels! He needs to pull it together before he gets his group killed. I am so glad Dayrl came back to the prision. Looks from the previews that Andrea will choose to go back to the group. Cant wait till next week even thou I have already read the spoilers.

Oh yeah, Rick is totally off his rocker....he's a mess. I'm curious because they haven't really shown anything else on Tyrese and his little group.

AFM: 36wks today! I'll hit 37wks (TERM!) next Wednesday and my next appt will be just a couple days later and I'll be on weekly appts. Abby seems so be quite a bit lower today than usual, but I'm not positive I've "dropped" yet. I just feel like she could potentially be a whole lot lower, haha. I still don't get many BH...and I certainly don't really feel them. When I do, I typically can only tell if I'm going from sitting to standing or viceversa, because I can feel that I've tightened up. I'm not quite at that point where I'm "over" being pregnant. I'm excited to meet her, but I'd be okay with her staying in there for a while more, since I've had things pretty easy. ;)

36 weeks exciting! I totally understand the not ready for it to be over part (although I think during my last week I probably was). Might as well keep her in a few more weeks and let her have a chance to fully bake!

BERD I just love the video of Olivia rolling over and over. Too cute! She will totally be crawling any day now. :)

mail: steal away! Where do you think I got it? ;)

Bray: you're almost there! I know what you mean too about not worrying about being pregnant a while longer. I remember with DD I was so happily pregnant until the day my water broke when I was just DONE and wanted her OUT, LOL. Must have been hormones telling me it was time.

AFM: Ugh, rotten day. Got a call that my glucose test came back high so I have to take the three hour test. I eat nothing but fruits, veggies, yogurt, and salad all day so if my glucose is high it must be metabolic. I ate nothing but Oreos and McDonald's french fries when I was pregnant with DD and had no problems whatsoever. This LO seems to be determined to make this pregnancy interesting!

Baby Annabelle is doing great, feeding every 2-3 hours. Had a few problems with sore nipples but it seems better today.
DSC_0434.jpg

TV- she looks like such a sweetie-pie....<3 what a little angel....

AFM: Just as I say no real BH, I had a few yesterday that made me sort of wince! They were just like 3 random stray ones, but I sort of had to stop and for a split second I wondered if "this was it!?"

Abby is such a mover! And no little pokes or prods, no little rolls, it seems like she is at WAR when she gets going! She's gone almost non-stop for close to 2 hours a few times....at the last appt, midwife said she felt small (not bad small though) but seemed to be long from just the quick peek U/S to confirm she was head-down. DH is relatively tall and I'm pretty normal height, so it wouldn't surprise me...
Seems like she locks her legs straight out and it makes me swear sometime!!! I can put my hands on either side and just give her a few nudges and it seems like she gets the point and will buckle her knees and tuck 'em back in...at least for a few minutes!

Tv... She's gorgeous!

Bray... Won't be long now. Then it will be mighty's turn. Crazy how fast time has gone.

Afm... Heading out of town tomorrow. Finns first road trip. Lol I am sure he will sleep through it as he does everything else. Had a super long day and can't sleep. Dh has been out cold since 9. Guess I should try to sleep some. I have 4-5 hrs before Finn gets up for a bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->