Cycle 1 day 1. Who's with me? *update* It's a girl! Congrats baby_bray!!!

TV: So precious!! Love that face!!

Bray: Colton will NOT stop kicking me! And it's not little kicks, I'm talking Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks! He is so strong already! I can't wait until he gets a little bigger and there isn't any room for him to be able to thrust his legs straight out. He also likes to speed bag my belly button with his little fists and it feels so strange. I almost want to laugh, but it's majorly distracting and I can't finish my thoughts when he does that.

mail: First road trip, exciting!! I would pack an emergency bottle, just in case he gets fussy right where you can't pull over at all and the only way to feed him is by bottle. My first road trip with DD we got stuck on a one-lane road with no shoulder. It was a 30 minute ride so I didn't bring more than a manual pump and bottle, but I was so stressed from her crying for milk that I couldn't get more than a few drops. It was bad juju. Now I always carry spare food, LOL.

Can't wait till he's bigger and can't thrust out his legs? Good luck! If he's like Abby he'll get stronger as he grows and continue to do so, room or not!!! I kept waiting for the day, but coming up on 37wks here on Wednesday, and she *still* manages to lock those knees out!! I have no idea how!! I swear half the time my belly is square shaped.....
One of the docs I work with seems to catch it all the time and can tell by my winced face. He gets the most worried look and always asks if its a "contraction face?" and I have to reassure him it's not, lol.

I know what you mean Bray. Every time I wince someone asks if I'm going into labor. I'm like "You don't realize that labor is the relief of WEEKS of being jabbed and kicked. You'll know when I'm going into labor because I will be SMILING." LOL!

Thanks mighty. I formula feed though so not an issue. I had nine bottles with me. He drank 2 in the 3 hour trip.

Had a rough go this weekend. He's so constipated all the time. Wound up having to cut a sliver off a suppository to get him to go. Now he feels better. Came home to a dead calf and piglet. I am so tired and beyond sad. Hopefully this week will get better.

Mighty I am the same way, I always overpack when it comes to food! Plus my emergency bottles have come in handy more than once!

Mail- I feel you on the constipation thing! Little guy has been having to strain the past couple days. I feel so bad for him. He has been drinking only EBM, but had two formula bottles over the weekend, plus he has been having rice cereal for breakfast, so I think that is causing his issues. I may have to give him a bottle of juice or two this week to help even him out. My pediatrician always had us give Logan (and Liam once) dark Karo Syrup in his bottle to help with the consipation. 2 Tablespoons in his milk once a day will help loosen things up. We would give this to Logan for 2 or 3 days :)

She's precious tv

Ah only 4 days between our babies how you finding it?? I have felt a bit tearful today:cry: just think its hormones. Have you felt guilty when it comes to your older DS?

oh cool! they are so close together. no guilt, no. #1 has adjusted perfectly. he loves his little brother and loves to help with bottles diapers and paci's. i am now a SAHM so i have enough time to devote to both of them. i've just been making sure to spend time playing/learning with #1 when #2 is sleeping. are you feeling guilty?

Mighty I am the same way, I always overpack when it comes to food! Plus my emergency bottles have come in handy more than once!

Mail- I feel you on the constipation thing! Little guy has been having to strain the past couple days. I feel so bad for him. He has been drinking only EBM, but had two formula bottles over the weekend, plus he has been having rice cereal for breakfast, so I think that is causing his issues. I may have to give him a bottle of juice or two this week to help even him out. My pediatrician always had us give Logan (and Liam once) dark Karo Syrup in his bottle to help with the consipation. 2 Tablespoons in his milk once a day will help loosen things up. We would give this to Logan for 2 or 3 days :)

we did the karo thing too for ds1! always worked in about an hour

She's precious tv

Ah only 4 days between our babies how you finding it?? I have felt a bit tearful today:cry: just think its hormones. Have you felt guilty when it comes to your older DS?

oh cool! they are so close together. no guilt, no. #1 has adjusted perfectly. he loves his little brother and loves to help with bottles diapers and paci's. i am now a SAHM so i have enough time to devote to both of them. i've just been making sure to spend time playing/learning with #1 when #2 is sleeping. are you feeling guilty?

A little but ds goes to school so feel like i dont get much time with him anyway, and hes been my only baby for 7 years but hes been great to,helps lots and he does love his dd. Im sure im just hormonal and it will pass :wacko:

37wks/term tomorrow! So excited! Over the last couple days I've started to feel really crummy in the evenings. It's not Abby making me uncomfortable, but it's just an all around slightly nauseous/antsy feeling. I've started getting some insomnia and definitely having to get up to pee more at night (I was so lucky only having to get up once a night!).
Today's the first day I've had this feeling during the day. I've felt really anxious and antsy all day (like bouncing my foot when I'm sitting or can't make up my mind to sit or stand). I don't know if I'd really call it "crampy" but I have the weird nagging feeling like when AF is going to show up, or like around the time I would ovulate....

Probably Abby just getting all comfy and really engaging or something....we'll see, I've got a midwife appt this Friday, I'm curious to hear how things could be progressing.

As a just in case, I've told myself that the hospital bags have to get packed when I get home, I've really been procrastinating...:blush:

Yay! for Full term!

Mention how you are feeling to your midwife, sometimes a general feeling of anxiety can be a symptom of other things. Of course everyone is getting anxious by that point, because it can be any day now you meet your baby girl!

As far as the hospital bag don't sweat it. You really do not need much, so you could even pack at the last moment if you need to! Don't forget your baby book if you have one, the nurses will put her footprints in it for you when they foot print her after you are born :)

mail: :( Sorry about the piglet and calf. Rough week. :(

Bray: You're getting close! It's that last minute nesting thing. But I'll bet you've got another two weeks left. This is your burst of energy before the baby comes! :)

Ugh. I'm exhausted. Just finished a 10 page research paper for one masters, turned in a 216 page thesis for another. For some reason I thought that getting my schooling done while I was pregnant was a SMART idea. Why was that again???

MightyMom- such an inspiration...I can't imagine schooling right now...I imagine I wouldn't have enough energy to do anything!

We'll see about Ms. Abby. I have a feeling she'll stay a while longer too, but the way I was feeling I started really realizing she could be here any time now! I can't wait for this appt on Friday...

I've been having a LOT of BH contractions. I'm at 30 weeks. Does that sound normal? Like did anyone else notice feeling crampy and getting more BH at 30 weeks-ish? I've been drinking plenty of water, so it's not dehydration. I wonder if I'm just going to have these until baby is here?

Mighty... I had crazy Bh for ever. Seriously thought I was in labor several times. So yes it's normal.

Tv and Moter... We need more pics!!

Afm... Finn has finally had a couple of movements on his own. Yay!! Lol none today though but I am not going to worry now that he has had a few. Ready for this week to be over. It's been awful. The rain was horrific. Finally drying up. Well the rain stopped yesterday but the ground is sopping wet. Dams are busting and causing floods everywhere. Our damn almost went. If we get any more rain this week it will go. At least we didn't lose anymore animals. I am so tired. I haven't been sleeping well. Can't blame Finn, he's still sleeping great. He sleeps from 8-3 or 4 no matter how hard I try he will not take a bottle later then 8. Lol then he gets up at 6, but so do we so no worries there. I am just in a mood I guess.

I've been having a LOT of BH contractions. I'm at 30 weeks. Does that sound normal? Like did anyone else notice feeling crampy and getting more BH at 30 weeks-ish? I've been drinking plenty of water, so it's not dehydration. I wonder if I'm just going to have these until baby is here?

I had a ton of BH contractions. I even went to labor and delivery twice and had to get meds to stop them. Eventually my Dr. put me on med to keep me from contracting so much. Mine were regular (they would sometimes get less than 5 minutes apart) and at times would last for over 24hrs! They never caused me to dilate though.

Happened to me around 30-32 weeks. Had several days of almost nonstop bh. Everytime I got up, walked around I would get them. Sitting down I'd get them like every 10 minutes. It finally went back to "normal" bh. I called the nurse and she said as long as they slow down by sitting, laying on your left side and drinking water its fine.
Hope yours let up for you mighty, they can make you miserable!

Mail, Finn is such a good sleeper! Hope Kash gets there soon. Sure would love a solid block of sleep, though then I would miss the late night cuddles too. Life is so much busier with a toddler and newborn, yet still easier than I anticipated. I will post more pics when I get some time, if not on here then on fb

Can't wait for more pics. Finn is a good sleeper. So were my first two. Tonight I managed to get a bottle in at 11 so here's to hoping he sleeps till 6! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->