Cycle 1 day 1. Who's with me? *update* It's a girl! Congrats baby_bray!!!

Morning All. OPK number 2 negative but a faint line can be seen today. Hope this is me gearing up for my surge. We aren't really following any method per say. We bd every 36 hours and will bd daily during my surge and for 2 days after. I am hoping that covers it. lol My real worry is not having another MC. I know I am fertile and so is DH.

How's everybody today? Anyone still have AF or are we all waiting to O?

I have never tried the opk before. We always just dtd every other night around the time I am getting ready to O. I also watch for changes in my cm. Is there a certain reason why you use them?

I think for some it's just nice to know for sure... I know that's how I feel.

So, how is everyone? I think we're all pretty much waiting to O now... I just wish it would hurry up! I wanna be in the tww and making up symptoms! :winkwink: I'm so hoping this is the cycle for me... ever since I knew what was going on, all I've been able to think about is trying again and now that we're finally here, I just want to get pregnant as soon as possible.
Hopefully my cycle will be my normal 27 days and that I get a BFP quick... I hope the same for everyone else here as well!
Me and DH have been BD'ing every other day so far, my only concern is that I'm supposed to O on CD14 and if we BD tomorrow and then skip a day, we'll be on O day and I'd like to get the day before and day after as well... so hubby will have to BD every day for 4 days! :haha: Not that I'm complaining. :blush:
This is basically what we did when we caught last time (although we didn't realize until we were pregnant that, that's what happened.) At any rate... hope it works!

I think I may be Oing earlier than my ticker says. I think this because I have been having O pains on my left side. I dont do opk's so I will be paying more attention to my cm over the next couple of days. I Googled it and it says that O pains can be related to surge. It that is the case I should O in the next two days or so.

Do any of you girls that do opk's get O pains? If so how soon after your pains do you O? We have been dtd every other day since Af left at the end of last week.

I think I may be Oing earlier than my ticker says. I think this because I have been having O pains on my left side. I dont do opk's so I will be paying more attention to my cm over the next couple of days. I Googled it and it says that O pains can be related to LP surge. It tjat is the case I should O in the next two days or so.

Do any of you girls that do opk's get O pains? If so how soon after your pains do you O? We have been dtd every other day since Af left at the end of last week.

The month I really noticed O pains, I O'd 1-2 days later I think.

CD5 and counting.......slowly. I'm thinking back to my first time TTC and wishing it would have happened so fast this time! Wow, it only took 3 cycles that time, and we weren't really even trying until that 3rd cycle. This time though, I am all worried there's something wrong with me. I had a placenta accreta with my first (the placenta wouldn't detach) with manual removal. So now of course I'm wondering if my chemical was a result of uterine scarring from that. And then I also worry if having a baby changed my hormones and it's preventing me from getting pregnant. Grrr....I just wanna see that BFP already. 7 cycles is way too long to wait!!! and still waiting...........

I think I may be Oing earlier than my ticker says. I think this because I have been having O pains on my left side. I dont do opk's so I will be paying more attention to my cm over the next couple of days. I Googled it and it says that O pains can be related to LP surge. It tjat is the case I should O in the next two days or so.

I do get O pains when a couple days or so before I O, so... I should probably have some pains in the next day or so.

Morning All. OPK number 2 negative but a faint line can be seen today. Hope this is me gearing up for my surge. We aren't really following any method per say. We bd every 36 hours and will bd daily during my surge and for 2 days after. I am hoping that covers it. lol My real worry is not having another MC. I know I am fertile and so is DH.

How's everybody today? Anyone still have AF or are we all waiting to O?

I have never tried the opk before. We always just dtd every other night around the time I am getting ready to O. I also watch for changes in my cm. Is there a certain reason why you use them?

I don't normally use them. Decided to do it this go round because my quack DR told me I would O for several months after a d&c. He also said I wouldn't get my period back til Dec/Jan. I just want to make sure my cycle is normal so if I get a BFN I know it wasn't because I am not ovulating. Still trying to figure out how this makes sense but it works in my mind. lol

I get o pains. Bad ones. Have landed in the er a couple of times thinking my appendics ruptured. lol I am just ready to be pregnant.

Heloooo Ladies:)

Okay so this might sound totally lame, but I have no idea when we should actually TTC again?. My 1st period after the m/c came on the 15th of October and now this one started the 15th of November, it usually lasts for about 6/7 days MAX. When should we be trying, and like wich days would most problably be my most fertile days??
Also should we have sex every day, or every other day??

If someone could please help me with this lol

Heloooo Ladies:)

Okay so this might sound totally lame, but I have no idea when we should actually TTC again?. My 1st period after the m/c came on the 15th of October and now this one started the 15th of November, it usually lasts for about 6/7 days MAX. When should we be trying, and like wich days would most problably be my most fertile days??
Also should we have sex every day, or every other day??

If someone could please help me with this lol

Hi! Welcome to our little slice of heaven... Ar far as when to start trying, unless your doctor said to wait, they usually say wait at least one period. But every circumstance is different, so if you were supposed to wait longer, than you should wait longer or talk to you doctor.
As far as which days to try... most girls around here either chart their cycles or use opk's or something. Charting is when you either chart your body temperature every morning at the same time and watch for ir to rise as you ovulate... or you can also chart your CM (cervical mucus... isn't that a pretty thing to say)... if you want more info on that try www.fertilityfriend.com.
As far as how often you do it, every other day should be more than enough, that's what I'm doing! :thumbup:

AFM.... I just wanted to pop in and say that I got a big temp jump this morning!!! So maybe I'm ovulating early this cycle?? :shrug: That would be awesome! :happydance: I guess I'll just have to see if the temp jump continues over the next couple days, but I'm going to be bd'ing every day anyway, so I'm not worried... looks like I may be off to the races ladies!!

Thanks so much Colta:),

I am definatlly going to read up on that!!
You see my husband does not like me getting to "technical" about getting pregnant - and tells me that it will all happen in God's time.
I know he is right but lol I dont see it happening if the timing isnt right, especially not now that I see you all so clued up on your bodies, and I am still trying to figure things out!

:)

Thanks so much Colta:),

I am definatlly going to read up on that!!
You see my husband does not like me getting to "technical" about getting pregnant - and tells me that it will all happen in God's time.
I know he is right but lol I dont see it happening if the timing isnt right, especially not now that I see you all so clued up on your bodies, and I am still trying to figure things out!

:)

If you don't want to track ovulation, I would just try to BD every other day. But you can get an idea of when you should be ovulating by counting backwards 2 weeks from when you think your next AF will arrive, but this is just approximate, you could O earlier or later than this date...

Im really confused :wacko: ive done another opk it was neg which i expected (dont ask y) but i did a hpt and it came up with a faint line like within 2 mins im thinking it must b evap line i only just finished my period and it was a proper period????????????????????????????????????????????????:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Im on cycle day 2.. feeling C0nvUsed!!
Sad because Im not pregnant already but happy because I can almost start trying again, what an emotional roler coster!!!

I geuss some of you problably read my previous posts but what cycle days do you all think you should have sex.

Just take a min to see if im getting this right please lol (im fairly regular)

miscairies 7th September
1st Period there after 15th October (7days)
2nd Period 15 November
So this mean my cycle days are 32 days apart?

Some woman say I should TTC 14 days Prior to cd1? Wich then works out to the 2nd Of December?

Others say I shoudl TTC on day 8 10 12 14 15 But then it ends on the 30th of November and I wont even be trying in December?..

Or should I just Keep TTC every day or second day?? lol so much to do so little time;)

Sad because Im not pregnant already but happy because I can almost start trying again, what an emotional roler coster!!!

I geuss some of you problably read my previous posts but what cycle days do you all think you should have sex.

miscairies 7th September
2nd Period 15 November

Some woman say I should TTC 14 days Prior to cd1? Wich then works out to the 2nd Of December?

Others say I shoudl TTC on day 8 10 12 14 15 But then it ends on the 30th of November and I wont even be trying in December?..

Or should I just Keep TTC every day or second day?? lol so much to do so little time;)

Since you don't know when you are ovulating I would BD at least every other day from CD 8-18. That should cover it. If you notice EWCM or O pains, you may want to BD more around those days.

miscairies 7th September
2nd Period 15 November

<a href="https://www.ovulation-calculator.org/">Ovulation Calculator - Find Your Most Fertile Days</a>
I often just try sites like this it usually helps me know when is best to try:flower:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

My ticker says I am entering my fertile period. We have been :sex: like Jack rabbits.

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

:dust::dust::dust:to all you fine young ladies!

Ok... Good morning all. I don't know how I am going to catch up. LOL I don't log on one morning and y'all have been busy. Let's see if I cover everyone.

Girl 20... I would plug all your info into an ovulation calendar. There are lots on google. Unfortunately it won't be accurate. Your best bet would be to just start bding every other day or every 36 hours until a week before your period comes. Longer if you want to be safe. We bd every 36 hours and will every 24 when I am in my fertile period. Hope this helps.

Television... OMG that's wierd. Keep taking opts and see if it gets darker. Could you still have HCG in your system and maybe this wasn't a period? I can't remember your mc date and can't scroll back and type.

Beautiful... Welcome and don't be discouraged. We are all going to get our BFP's eventually. Would you like to join us? Give me some info and I will add you to our list. Sorry for your loss hun. Together we will all get through this.

Berdc99.. I am sooooooo jealous. I have til Saturday I think. You work it girl and get that BFP. I bet you'll be our first.

Colta, Twinkie... How's it going with you guys?

If I forgot anyone I apologize. This thread has exploded. lol Getting hard to follow everyone. I am still doing OPKs and today got a faint line again. Hoping it gets darker soon. We are Bding away. Good luck everybody!

Ok now I know who I forgot. Motor, MrsG and Lemondrops.... How's it going? Any info?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->