Cycle 1 day 1. Who's with me? *update* It's a girl! Congrats baby_bray!!!

Hello all! Home from work and had a great day. Now I am going to relax. No kids tonight. They are at their dad's. He get's them every other week and every Monday. I love the free time but miss them terribly. They really spend the time with their grandma as they stay at her house. Anyway, I took my first opk today. It was a clear negative. lol Only a control line. About what I expected but still just wanted to see a double line. This train is moving entirely too slow. How's everybody else doing? Has everyone kicked the witch to the curb yet?

Berdc99... Walking dead was amazing! Can't believe Merle was a figment of Daryl's imagination. Me and Dh think they are using it to gradually reintroduce us to his character and plant a seed in Daryl's head to turn him against the group. We'll see. Next week is gonna be awesome. Hershel is an idiot keeping all those walker's in the barn. Wow.

Hello all! Home from work and had a great day. Now I am going to relax. No kids tonight. They are at their dad's. He get's them every other week and every Monday. I love the free time but miss them terribly. They really spend the time with their grandma as they stay at her house. Anyway, I took my first opk today. It was a clear negative. lol Only a control line. About what I expected but still just wanted to see a double line. This train is moving entirely too slow. How's everybody else doing? Has everyone kicked the witch to the curb yet?

Berdc99... Walking dead was amazing! Can't believe Merle was a figment of Daryl's imagination. Me and Dh think they are using it to gradually reintroduce us to his character and plant a seed in Daryl's head to turn him against the group. We'll see. Next week is gonna be awesome. Hershel is an idiot keeping all those walker's in the barn. Wow.

Next weeks looks good.......why on earth do they have all those walkers in the barn? Kinda crazy!

I am so excited to TTC. I have not been busy at work today and have sat and figured when I would be due if I was to get my BFP this month.

Next weeks looks good.......why on earth do they have all those walkers in the barn? Kinda crazy!

I am so excited to TTC. I have not been busy at work today and have sat and figured when I would be due if I was to get my BFP this month.

Hahah, I did that too! I would be due August 15th just a few days after when I MC'd. I would also be going in for my 20 week U/S mid to late March, which is close to my original due date March 18th!

Hahah, I did that too! I would be due August 15th just a few days after when I MC'd. I would also be going in for my 20 week U/S mid to late March, which is close to my original due date March 18th!

Oh god i have just done the same and i would be due the same day i had my 12 week scan 15th aug and found out my little one hadnt developed :cry: thats scary

I did too lol. August 14. Told DH we may need to skip next month if we don't get our bfp because we would be due Sept 11.

I did too lol. August 14. Told DH we may need to skip next month if we don't get our bfp because we would be due Sept 11.

Not too many people deliver on their due dates anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it!

Well I think I am going to start my OPKs tomorrow... I need something to help the time pass faster LOL.

Anyone else think the days are passing slower lately????

Oh my gosh yes! I'm only on CD4 and can't remember the days passing this slowly before. Still waiting for :witch: to go away. Seems like it's taking forever.

Oh my gosh yes! I'm only on CD4 and can't remember the days passing this slowly before. Still waiting for :witch: to go away. Seems like it's taking forever.

Hope the witch leaves you soon!

Anyone else think the days are passing slower lately????

Holy yes!! Me and DH have been making the best of our trying time, but it still seems like it's taking forever to get to the tww... and I only have like 4 days to go! :dohh: At any rate, I'm sure it'll all be good... Me and DH are really doing our best, so at least when the TWW comes along, I'll know I did all I could.

Speaking of which, I ran out of OPK's!! :cry: I need to run to the store tomorrow afternoon and get some... I keep putting it off, which is silly. Ah well...

I think AF should be completely gone by tomorrow. We're going to wait until CD10 to start BDing because I'm afraid that I might ovulate late (still not normal since MC). And since we're doing SMEP I don't want to start too early and then be exhausted by the time I ovulate. We haven't had much intimacy at all since our loss. I'm still nervous about it all.

cd8 and :witch: is gone gone gone and started :sex: and did 1st opk yesterday it was neg but i thought as much gonna test everyday now till it happens and prob gonna try every night, but going on a 28 cycle i prob should start thurs properly does anyone know if its best to bed every night or just every other?:shrug:

cd8 and :witch: is gone gone gone and started :sex: and did 1st opk yesterday it was neg but i thought as much gonna test everyday now till it happens and prob gonna try every night, but going on a 28 cycle i prob should start thurs properly does anyone know if its best to bed every night or just every other?:shrug:

I think it all depends, if you have no issues with male fertility, BDing every day is better. If you do have male fertility problems then every other day is better. Me and DH usually BD every other day until either a + OPK or fertile CM (which for me the CM usually comes first) then we BD every day until I confirm O. DH doesn't have the stamina to do it everyday, so I got to try to make it count, LOL.

Heloo Mailcmm (Big Hug)

I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss, and I can totally relate to your story.
I do not have any children yet but had my first miscairage on the 7th of September 2011.
I seriously could not wait for my period to make it's appearance after the m/c, i actually prayed for it to come!! (never thought i'd do that either:) )
I also thought I'd get pregnant straight away after the m/c but AF just came knocking at my door this morning in full force!! wich left me dissapointed!! Gosh!!

Nice knowing there's ladies out there that know what I am going through.. but i wish we never even had to be in this situation in the first place though!

Heloo Mailcmm (Big Hug)

I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss, and I can totally relate to your story.
I do not have any children yet but had my first miscairage on the 7th of September 2011.
I seriously could not wait for my period to make it's appearance after the m/c, i actually prayed for it to come!! (never thought i'd do that either:) )
I also thought I'd get pregnant straight away after the m/c but AF just came knocking at my door this morning in full force!! wich left me dissapointed!! Gosh!!

Nice knowing there's ladies out there that know what I am going through.. but i wish we never even had to be in this situation in the first place though!

So sorry to hear about your loss. It is very upsetting when the HPT is negative or AF shows up. We all want this so bad and I think I am safe to say that in this instance patience has left the building. We would love you to join us. We are all sticking with this till the end, and these ladies are really lovely.

Morning All. OPK number 2 negative but a faint line can be seen today. Hope this is me gearing up for my surge. We aren't really following any method per say. We bd every 36 hours and will bd daily during my surge and for 2 days after. I am hoping that covers it. lol My real worry is not having another MC. I know I am fertile and so is DH.

How's everybody today? Anyone still have AF or are we all waiting to O?

Morning All. OPK number 2 negative but a faint line can be seen today. Hope this is me gearing up for my surge. We aren't really following any method per say. We bd every 36 hours and will bd daily during my surge and for 2 days after. I am hoping that covers it. lol My real worry is not having another MC. I know I am fertile and so is DH.

Afternoon well i also did my second test a line showed neg but def a little bit more then yesterday so just keep going till i get to that day,i dont hold out my hope but i dont have to much faith in anything after mc but know thats the wrong attitude lol it would be so nice if some of us if not all got a :bfp: this month

Heloo Mailcmm (Big Hug)

Really sorry hun to hear what your going through stick with us and we will get through it together, you'll be trying again before you know it :thumbup:

I have never tried the opk before. We always just dtd every other night around the time I am getting ready to O. I also watch for changes in my cm. Is there a certain reason why you use them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->