Cycle 1 day 1. Who's with me? *update* It's a girl! Congrats baby_bray!!!

Oh for any who have missed it... Up all night is on tonight. Great show about terrible parents. We get a kick out of it.

I am doing good... DH woke me up last night and said he couldn't wait any longer he wanted to BD right now (OK he didn't use "BD" but you get the idea). He originally said he wanted to save it up for our trip this weekend so, LOL that didn't last long. All day today I have been getting really wet CM, so hopefully that means I am going to O sooner this month!

Awesome on the possibility of early Oing. And too funny with the waiting. We can't wait either. And I can't break his heart when shortly after he says "I bet we made a baby" lol. Would hate to see his crestfallen expression when I say I am not ovulating. So I let him think he's doing a great job. Men get so goof with this stuff while we go insane. Oh well small price to pay for a baby

CD6 and feeling a little less impatient today. Since I have 25-26 day cycles I
have officially begun the start of the SMEP method this month! (Plan says to start CD8,but I O earlier) AF is gone and we can finally move on to the next "stage", yay!!!

Yay is right. Lol Bet you're happy to see her go to! I am impatient too. I don't start to O for several more days. Ready to get this going.

Me too. 5-6 days yet before O, but at least the wicked :witch: is gone and we can get down to business, lol! Hey, before we know it, we will be in the 2WW and obsessing over every little possible symptom that could be a sign to our BFP!

Me too. 5-6 days yet before O, but at least the wicked :witch: is gone and we can get down to business, lol! Hey, before we know it, we will be in the 2WW and obsessing over every little possible symptom that could be a sign to our BFP!

I CANT wait to get into our TWW.

I promised my OH that I would not test until after I miss my period due to having a chemical last month. I am going to be ](*,) and driving my self crazy. The good part is that my boobs usually get real sore and I know before even testing.

I promised my OH that I would not test until after I miss my period due to having a chemical last month. I am going to be ](*,) and driving my self crazy. The good part is that my boobs usually get real sore and I know before even testing.

I didn't test early either for the first 2 months after my chemical, but now I just cannot help myself and usually start at 8dpo. Way too early I know, the curiosity just gets to me and I can't resist! Sorry about your loss and hope you get your BFP soon!

I didn't test early either for the first 2 months after my chemical, but now I just cannot help myself and usually start at 8dpo. Way too early I know, the curiosity just gets to me and I can't resist! Sorry about your loss and hope you get your BFP soon!

I snuck and bought some IC the other day. They should be here on Friday, but I am not going to take them until the day before AF is due. I dont want to set my self up for disappointment again. But I just know that my mind will be telling me to :test:

I snuck and bought some IC the other day. They should be here on Friday, but I am not going to take them until the day before AF is due. I dont want to set my self up for disappointment again. But I just know that my mind will be telling me to :test:

Oh my gosh, I always have a stash of 10 to test till my hearts content, lol! I get cheap midstream tests - 10 pack for $11 something. I did try to wait at first, but just can't do it anymore. It is very disheartening to see that BFN so much though. I try to test just once every other day and always stop testing at 12dpo. I figure is I didn't get my BFP by then I don't want to know because with my chemical I got BFP day before AF. But with my DS I got BFP at 10dpo. I can't help but think that a later BFP could mean chemical again.

Oh my gosh, I always have a stash of 10 to test till my hearts content, lol! I get cheap midstream tests - 10 pack for $11 something. I did try to wait at first, but just can't do it anymore. It is very disheartening to see that BFN so much though. I try to test just once every other day and always stop testing at 12dpo. I figure is I didn't get my BFP by then I don't want to know because with my chemical I got BFP day before AF. But with my DS I got BFP at 10dpo. I can't help but think that a later BFP could mean chemical again.

I am going to wait til real close to af. I am so scared and worried I might jinx it. May wait until after af. My MC started on what would have been my last day with the witch. I didn't actually mc until 6wk and a couple days. My numbers increased until then. Was so hoping I was going to be a lucky one.

I am going to wait til real close to af. I am so scared and worried I might jinx it. May wait until after af. My MC started on what would have been my last day with the witch. I didn't actually mc until 6wk and a couple days. My numbers increased until then. Was so hoping I was going to be a lucky one.

So sorry you had to go through that! It almost seems like a cruel joke. I had a similiar experience with my number increasing but it only lasted till about week 5 then dropped dramatically. I was testing with HPT's at home and just knew once I saw the line getting lighter that that wasn't a good thing. (Even though everything I found online said it didn't mean anything)

Yeah. I learned a lot in those 2 weeks. I was also on complete bed rest. So all I did was surf the internet. Just glad its behind me now so we can move forward. I will never forget what could have been but can't let that stop me from moving forward.

I think I'll start testing around 10DPO... providing I can hold out that long. Last time I had a gut feeling that I was pregnant and it was very right... so, maybe I'll get the same feeling if I do indeed become pregnant this cycle.
I also had a lot of symptoms... my breasts hurt, I was UBER tired and so cranky... I could barely get off the couch and then when DH commented on it I snapped and then bawled my eyes out... that's what made me decide to test.

So hopefully that'll all happen again, or my symptoms will be even worse... (hoping for worse, want to know my HCG is rising like crazy!).

I can't believe I'm so close to O! It feels like it's been so long since everything blew up and I can't believe that I'm going to be in the TWW again soon. After everything that has happened, it almost felt like I'd never get here.

I think I'll start testing around 10DPO... providing I can hold out that long. Last time I had a gut feeling that I was pregnant and it was very right... so, maybe I'll get the same feeling if I do indeed become pregnant this cycle.
I also had a lot of symptoms... my breasts hurt, I was UBER tired and so cranky... I could barely get off the couch and then when DH commented on it I snapped and then bawled my eyes out... that's what made me decide to test.

So hopefully that'll all happen again, or my symptoms will be even worse... (hoping for worse, want to know my HCG is rising like crazy!).

I can't believe I'm so close to O! It feels like it's been so long since everything blew up and I can't believe that I'm going to be in the TWW again soon. After everything that has happened, it almost felt like I'd never get here.

Oh you are so close. I have six more days give or take. I am ready for the TWW.

I knew I was pregnant because I had morning sickness. Started vomiting every am. We had only bd'd 1 day that month. I knew the exact day.

I am so excited I cant wait. I hope we all get our sticky :bfp: this month.

well i did another hpt thankfully it was neg as i wouldnt of known what was going on i had a heavy period and it was the 1st 1 ive had since my d and c 10 wks ago so i just put it down to evap line and now im just gonna keep testing with opk still neg but still have 4-5 days left. Im trying to stay calm but must say its hard as im in the middle of moving house and its stressful i know that wont help if i want to conceive so :coffee: and chill!!!!!

I broke down and ordered some OPK offline. Can any of you girls that have used them tell me if this is positive or just close to.

Attachments

• DSCN2536.jpg
    DSCN2536.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
I broke down and ordered some OPK offline. Can any of you girls that have used them tell me if this is positive or just close to.

It is really hard to tell off of a pic, but if it isn't + it is really close... I would make sure to BD anyways!

Looks pretty positive to me! :happydance:Looks like you might be in the TWW!

Now I'm jealous! I haven't gotten anything even remotely close to that and I'm starting to panic. Last time I got pregnant I had a positive two days before my temp rose and now I've got nothing except light lines. I'm so scared I'm not going to ovulate or my cycle will be completely screwed up like my last one. :cry: Why can't anything every go according to plan for me? :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->