Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

I told you misses it's because yesterday's has dried it looks darker when dried the fresh one will look lighter

And to me going on that it looks the same if not better then yesterday's it's a nice pink line :dust:

In fairness I don't think this many tests would show positive either I have high hopes :hugs:

and you only did it on a hour hold. you can't expect it too dark when urine is so diluted. the two can't even be compared unless taken under similar conditions. Which is why, if you are going to test, stick to one brand and do it once a day on fmu.

but i still highly recommend you put the tests away.

It was a close call like it took me ages to decide. Your frer are still loads darker than mine got! I wouldn't hold much in slight differences, it could be Urine concentration, amount of dye in test etc xx

Whats it like dried? Mine took days to go dark, i wrote a thread on here about it with a few pics xx

About 2 hours later

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 46
Will see what the morning brings

They look pretty much the same to me Hun! I wouldn't say today's was any lighter. just please don't stress too much it isn't good for you. You are pregnant and there's no significant difference in your tests so I wouldn't worry. Take another digi in a few days and I'm sure it'll say 2-3 x

Guess today's... :-/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 46
The one in the right is markedly darker, that has to be today's right?

Yes the right is today. You think it's dark enough for 16 dpo?

Looks just fine! Great progression so try not to worry, easier said than done i know.x

I just want a super dark line!!!

Today is AF due date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back