Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

I've just found you here Glong. I was driving myself mad testing every day (note - lots of times a day) as I was so paranoid after my chemical. I always found that if I tested 2 days in a row there was next to no difference and I'd be worrying about it so much. Testing on the third day would then show a difference. I got caught out a few times doing this. If you do want to continue testing I would recommend every other day otherwise you'll be worrying on a regular basis.

I'm not going to tell you to relax.....I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and still worry all the time. I'm hoping it will get a little better after my early scan next weekend.

Your lines are looking great.

That is definitely darker, i guessed right one straight away!

My one on day af was due was a smidge lighter than yours. 2 days later it was really dark so tuesday you will get a good line. Saying that, thats a bloody good line alteady lol x

My one on day af was due was a smidge lighter than yours. 2 days later it was really dark so tuesday you will get a good line. Saying that, thats a bloody good line alteady lol x

Hope so only one frer left and I am NOT buying anymore

Ill do frer Tuesday or Wednesday and digital on Thursday or Friday

As soon as I see 2-3 I'll be happy!

Congrats on your BFP!!

Where are your pink handled cheapies from? They seem quite sensitive? Trying to find something cheaper than frer that I trust!

Congrats on your BFP!!

Where are your pink handled cheapies from? They seem quite sensitive? Trying to find something cheaper than frer that I trust!

B&m £1.50 for 2. They take a while to darken but your read these tests at 10 minutes not 3

Today's test. FMU. Certainly lighter :( left 2 days ago, right today...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 41
Digital still says 1-2 weeks.

Did 2 cheap tests one with fmu which is right test, second with smu middle test???

Also did ovulation and that's blazing positive....

Thoughts??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 27
Look at your evap and false positives in jan. They hadnt color. This does. Its a blazing bfp. 2 days after your period was due.
Dont ruin this special time by worrying about color. You would be worrying if it was white xx

Fmu for me was crap. I always tested better in the afternoon and a lot of people are like that too. Dammit, wish you had used a later pee for the frer x

I've called doctors waiting for a call back. Going to ask for beta tests which will hopefully clear things up, for now only Ic tests left.

I will have to buy more digitals to get my 2/3weeks but won't test until weekend unless my betas can confirm quicker

Will have bloods done at 4 today and 4 Thursday. Should maybe no more by Friday. It's going to be a long week :(

Good luck - I'm glad that they will see you to do blood tests. Did you have to argue?

The test does look fainter so that could mean chemical but it could also mean it's just less dye that previous tests, more diluted urine or anything.
I think Loraloo a month or so ago posted two FRER dipped in same wee and the colour difference was crazy.

Don't lose hope!

Good luck - I'm glad that they will see you to do blood tests. Did you have to argue?

The test does look fainter so that could mean chemical but it could also mean it's just less dye that previous tests, more diluted urine or anything.
I think Loraloo a month or so ago posted two FRER dipped in same wee and the colour difference was crazy.

Don't lose hope!

Digital still showing 1-2 weeks aswell. I got that Thursday, how long until it goes to 2-3?

My internet cheapie with smu was stronger than fmu, maybe my fmu isn't good? I don't no....

Didn't need to argue I just said today's is lighter and she said right we need to do bloods to confirm viable pregnancy

Digi's take a while to go up, I wouldn't worry about that. I got 2-3 on a Saturday, tested again on the Tuesday and it still said 2-3. Didn't get 3+ until the following Saturday X

Digital vary obviously on pee strength but everyone has differing levels so it's silly to compare too much.
Just looked back at my chart from my son. Got 1-2 at 12dpo then 2-3 at 16dpo and 3+ at 20dpo. My digital then went back down to 2-3 a few days later and then went back to 3+.
They are useful but can be horrible! They don't tell you if you're close to the next threshold so can be really disappointing.

Ok so hopefully by Thursday pm I would get 2/3. Will wait until Friday to be sure then I suppose...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->