Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

My smu was always darker than fmu with my daughter! And I think I was about 7 weeks pregnant before both lines were really dark on ic.. I hope your bloods come back good and you can relax a little x

Hope it's just my fmu... Least I'll no for sure by end of the week I suppose... Brought 2 more digitals will do one Friday and hope for best if its 2/3 then I'll have another to try to get to 3 plus if it's not I'll retest again Sunday. But hopefully have bloods before then anyways

I think the FRER will look different once it dries. If you compare the control lines, the earlier control line is much darker than todays control line. Could be that test just has more dye. Don't worry yet love. I hope betas give you better news.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. :hugs:

These are the tests now dried...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 39
Just done one of my cheap tests...

Today's is Only 10/15 minutes dry...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 41
That looks good! I really think today's FRER just didn't have as much dye as Sundays.

Really hope it's that. Had beta done today and again Thursday

I honestly don't like frer mine never went dark I felt they were a waste of money. I must prefer the b and m ones. B and m ones look fab x

Really just hoping it was today's frer. Although digital was still 1-2 weeks today aswell :( got 2 more digitals today will do one Thursday pm when it will have been a full week since getting 1-2

Oh yea, I hadn't thought about that. It hasn't been a full week since you got your digital!

No, hoping as much as I can that its just not been long enough . Will do another cheap test tomorrow then the digital on Thursday. I may get my first set of results back tomorrow from the beta but it won't really mean much until I no the second

Good luck with your results Glong. Be nice if you could get them today as then it's likely you'll get next set on Friday.
Also getting them today will likely give you an indication how close you are to your 2-3 on digi. Can't remember the thresholds though?
Also good luck with your cheapie this morning.

First will be a good indication obviously 2nd will know for sure but the first set will be good to know :)! Hopefully you'll know soon

:hugs:

Will call doctors after 2. Given my first pregnant 1-2 last Thursday pm. Say 25 then, 50 by Saturday then 100 by Monday, so I'm hoping for around the 100 mark minimum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->