Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

Yes last Thursday pm I got 1-2

I say about a week after but obviously longer you can resist at least can be sure :lol: extra days :winkwink:

Its been a week. I'll do it tomorrow with smu and a long ish hold

:cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 37
Glong I didn't get 2-3 on digital till nearly two weeks after, I have never got a 3+ and after my 2-3 I tested to get a 3+ and got a 1-2 weeks, I hate frer and digitalis they cause so much worry. I hope all is ok for you lovely. Did you get your beta results? X

Glong I didn't get 2-3 on digital till nearly two weeks after, I have never got a 3+ and after my 2-3 I tested to get a 3+ and got a 1-2 weeks, I hate frer and digitalis they cause so much worry. I hope all is ok for you lovely. Did you get your beta results? X

I'm on the gp list for a call back won't get my repeats until Monday

Glong I always found smu was better than fmu. Don't panic, wait until all your bloods are back. I'm sure everything will be fine. Surely if things weren't ok from when you first thought, the digi would be showing not pregnant by now. Xx

Glong I always found smu was better than fmu. Don't panic, wait until all your bloods are back. I'm sure everything will be fine. Surely if things weren't ok from when you first thought, the digi would be showing not pregnant by now. Xx

Maybe and that's what I'm holding onto but you now when you just feel something isn't right? Yea I feel like that

Maybe and that's what I'm holding onto but you now when you just feel something isn't right? Yea I feel like that

I do understand. It's so much worse when you've already had a loss. You'd think by reaching 8 1/2 weeks with no pain or bleeding at all I'd start to relax by now, but I still can't let myself get excited until I see my baby on a screen. I'm still ridiculously nervous.

I've got fingers crossed for you. Remember that your hcg results from Tuesday's test can be within a massive range. I really feel for you having to wait all weekend :( :hugs:

Think I'm going to have to buy some more digitals to maybe do over the weekend, least if I no my results from Tuesday I can roughly work out where I should be now. My first digital was last Thursday pm so I should of been around 25 then

Does that not automatically mean they would 50 by sat 100 by mon 200 by wed then 400 today?

That's what I'm worried about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"