Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

Thanks girls. 2pm can't come quick enough.

Digital will be done tomorrow pm :)

Good luck with the doctors results

What did this mornigs test show?

Today's Ic where faint still but so many people saying progression isn't great on them. My ovulation test was blazing positive again today....

These are the bnm cheap tests

18dpo was last night wee
19dpo , today, was smu today at9.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 24
Wow
They are nearly darker than control line.
Brilliant tests wherever u got them. No doubt now is there xx

They are good but today's is slightly lighter... Think things are going the right way but until I hear from doctors I'm going to worry!!

They are from a cheap shop called b&m. They sell homeward,food,toys all sorts really cheap. They are £1.50 for 2 tests and showed a vvvvv faint line the same day as a frer. They don't say how sensitive but you have to wait 11 minutes in total for the test to work so they are slower working but certainly give results early :)

Any update of your levels from doctors yet?

Wish they had those tests here. So expensive for tests of any kind.

She wasn't sure, they shut at 6.30 so I'll call back just before then. Doubtful though as they normally in by 2. Means Thursday results won't be in Friday so I'll have to wait until Monday :( not good...

May just do a digi now....

Waste of money :( gutted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 14
Don't get too bog down in the digi's hun, i was convinced it was over as i was 5+5 and still getting 2-3. I even rang the EPU but it was a bank holiday as I was convinced it wasn't progressing. I bought one more pack Monday evening and it changed to 3+. I'm 6 weeks today. I was using those cheapy tests as well and I found them good but the line did vary greatly depending on wee concentration.

I don't think I will ever use those digi's again, the unnecessary stress they caused me was unreal!

Hang in there and hopefully you get some good results soon xx

I either ovulated 14th or 15th April, so that's 3 weeks tomorrow/Friday. Should really be 2-3 by now :(

I have 1 digital left and I won't take that tomorrow now. Will save it for Friday or Saturday as I Deffo won't be buying anymore

Give it a day or 2 honestly, i was spening €20 a day on a pack which is crazy money.
Everything I was reading said people got their 3+ at 5 weeks etc etc and I had myself convinced that at 5+5 I should have been 3+ and the pregnancy was failing.
I read a lot about them and they vary so much it's unreal.

2 days ago I was in the same boat as you so I totally know how you feel, it's so gutting to see the same weeks come up again. Try not to drive yourself mad! :flower:

As my tests have varied so much one day darker then lighter I'm so worried it's failing anyways I hoped to have bloods today to kinda rest my mind a bit but when they weren't in a just had to do digital.

I no I didn't get my first 1-2 until Thursday pm last week but 1 day difference I really thought I would get it and I would of felt so much better now I'm just paranoid even more :(

Digi's are a curse, i'm convinced of it.
A lot of it is a marketing ploy to get people to keep buying them and by golly does it work. I'm nearly bankrupt from them this month!

How long did you hold for before you took the digi today?
Hope you get the blood results today and don't have to wait much longer.

Hold was only about an hour and half

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->