Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

What's the stated miu threshold for 2-3 weeks Glong?

My 1-2 week digi I think picked up much earlier /lower than 25miu so it could feasibly be not as simple as 25, 50, 100 etc. I got a positive on the digi and nothing on the IC (apparently 10miu) with same wee and quite light lines on the FRER. I therefore think I was lower than 25miu but who knows.

Good luck getting your results. Any indication when to expect a call?

Also meant to add have they added you to mondays call back list for your repeats? You don't want to have to wait til Tuesday!

I blood misses the call didn't I so now waiting for another.

I have to call at 8am on the day to be put on the waiting list. They did say the results may not be back until Tuesday after 2 but given my first lot where back 2 days later I'm hoping the second set will be the same time and therefore Monday

Whats a frer like now. By 5 weeks it should be dark. Digis are crap...but they were what showed my last loss, it stayed 1-2 & i bled at 6+1. Not saying that will happen as you, praying hard that it all works out fine xx

Haven't got any frer left and don't really want to buy more

I really hope you get a call back soon. That will really help you know where you're at. Bet youre kicking yourself for missing it!

When I had my chemical I remember the feeling of just knowing something isn't right. I also remember a similar insane worry with my son so I don't think you can put much stock in that xx

If I was having a chemical would it still show as even pregnant a week later? How long did yours stay for

No i worried with all mine, hence a thread i made convinced this baby was a chemical. I took ages to even get a positive digi xx

I'm really not sure. With my chemical I was using FRER and they weren't really progressing. I only took one digi on I think the Tues and got 1-2 then I started bleeding a few days later on the Thurs or Fri.

What with your chemical or your pregnancy ??

Well I've been over a week getting positives now. My chemical I had in Jan I got faint frer but never got 1-2 on digital

Fmu with all pregnancies was crap reguardless. This pregnancy lines took ages to darken. I had a bfp at 8dpo & took til 17dpo to get a dark frer. Actually a decent line on anything lol x

This was 15dpo same pot of pee around around mid morning.

Attachments

• 20160302_120229.jpg
    20160302_120229.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 25
This was 15dpo same pot of pee around around mid morning.

Big difference.... Kinda wish I got more frer but I've spent so much already.

Did buy 2 more digitals and some of the cheap pink handles which I'll now do one

Got bloods back.
67 Tuesday.
91 Thursday

They didn't double :(

Got to have more bloods on Monday and wait until Tuesday for them results then see where to go.

I found this what someone had

At 14 DPO, the average HCG level is 48 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-119 mIU/ml.
At 15 DPO, the average HCG level is 59 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-147 mIU/ml.
At 16 DPO, the average HCG level is 95 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 33-223 mIU/ml.
At 17 DPO, the average HCG level is 132 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-429 mIU/ml.
At 18 DPO, the average HCG level is 292 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 70-758 mIU/ml.
At 19 DPO, the average HCG level is 303 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 111-514 mIU/ml.
At 20 DPO, the average HCG level is 522 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 135-1690 mIU/ml.
At 21 DPO, the average HCG level is 1061 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 324-4130 mIU/ml.
At 22 DPO, the average HCG level is 1287 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 185-3279 mIU/ml.
At 23 DPO, the average HCG level is 2034 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 506-4660 mIU/ml.
At 24 DPO, the average HCG level is 2637 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 540-10,000 mIU/ml.

I'm 21dpo and not even at 100 yet! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"