Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

That could have a big impact on it tbh.
I broke every single one of mine open to examine the blueness of the lines and after a not so long hold the line was defo lighted than the day before.

And don't forget Glong, its not the day you O'd that matters, its the day you implanted. And you didn't get your first positive until 11 DPO! I think you're fine.

I really hope so but each day I'm getting more worried I just want some good news

Digis as so crap. Ive said it so many times before. Avoid them.
Can u get doctors to ring lab for your results instead of waiting?
Other option is ring yourself if thry give you no.
Your getting blazing positives on tests why are you so worried?? Its as if you dont believe tests, you always said once u had a positive frer but now you dont believe that. All your tests are bfp. Its brilliant news and you wanted it so much. Dont let digis ruin your few weeks of symptomless pregnancy. When nausea etc kicks in you will miss it. Enjoy this time. I wish i was you xx

Good luck for your results today! How are you feeling?

Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

But by your tests I can't see why it would be anything bad!

Feeling fine no symptoms of pregnancy at all , lots of period like cramps. Cervix is low but always has been. Will do digital tomorrow pm and if not 2-3 will really start to panic will call for bloods after 2 today, going for second draw today

Make sure you do a nice long hold and minimal fluids for your digi if you can

First set of beta back and they confirm pregnancy.
Receptionist can't give me levels and no gp available today so have to call at 8am tomorrow to book a call back. Still having second set taken today to make sure levels going up in the right direction.

Ask them for a call back from a GP they should give you that Hun

There's no gp available today they have used all there call back slots so I have to try tomorrow as soon as they open

That's awful! Perhaps see what they can do when they do your blood draw later. Assume it's a nurse doing that?

Thats great news. A viable pregnancy.
Awful tho they cant tell u can u request definite results tomorrow? U dont want to spend wkns fretting.
Im 100% sure digi will give you result you want.
Remember all this on 7th jan when baby is here!!!! Thinking of you xx

Yes I can get results tomorrow it's just the receptionist isnt medically trained so they can't give results only the notes which confirm pregnancy.

That's great that they've confirmed the pregnancy Glong :) Hopefully you'll get the next results a lot quicker too so you don't have the added stress over the weekend x

I reckon I'll have to wait over the weekend :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->