Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

Sorry 75mg hun. Called baby aspirin if u have to ask for it xx

Aye 75mg Hun, ask your consultant about it most are in the camp it does no harm but could possibly help xx

No point as even if it doubled from Thursday I would only be around 180 which still wouldn't be enough. Going to wait until Tuesday now can't keep spending money

Im sorry am I missing something, if you got 1-2 last Thurs should you not def have got 2-3 thurs, fri and def saturday, sorry if that sounds dumb.

Clearblue Weeks Estimator HCG levels are:
1-2 weeks: 25-200
2-3 weeks: 201-2000
3+ weeks: 2000+ HCG

Whilst mine went from 1-2 to 3+ in one week, it varies for everyone. Sometimes levels will rise slowly so there's not much cb progress over a weeks time, especially if caught early. I found the threshold for cb weeks estimator above thru hcg search.

So alfiecat, that's why hers is still 1-2. She hasn't passed the threshold yet. I'm sorry you are going thru this glong.

Whilst mine went from 1-2 to 3+ in one week, it varies for everyone. Sometimes levels will rise slowly so there's not much cb progress over a weeks time, especially if caught early. I found the threshold for cb weeks estimator above thru hcg search.

So alfiecat, that's why hers is still 1-2. She hasn't passed the threshold yet. I'm sorry you are going thru this glong.

So does that mean glongs hcg levels arent doubling correctly?

So does that mean glongs hcg levels arent doubling correctly?
i wouldn't count on cb weeks estimator too much to prove doubling time. It can be hurtful to continuously see 1-2. but according to her blood work, they aren't doubling within a good time frame.

No they didn't double Tuesday to Thursday.

Tuesday 67
Thursday 91

Nope, lots of cramping. I may do digital tomorrow but I think my heart knows this isn't good

Be kind to yourself this weekend Glong. Is your OH looking after you? X

Glong i cramped so much before getting my bfp from the mon to the thurs which is day i got bfp the cramps were extreme.
Its a good sign, honestly. Its everything stretching i was told x

When I was very early pregnant with my daughter I had the most awful cramps and I sat and cried for hours thinking I was going to lose her. I'm so sorry your going through all this stress Hun! Big :hugs: I really truly hope and prey things are fine xxx

Oh and with my son (surprise pregnancy) I didn't even test until I was 8 weeks along because I genuinely thought my period was due anyday due to "period" cramps. So I wouldn't take the cramping as a bad thing darling x

Trying not to think to much I think I'll no for sure come tomorrow if my digital not 2/3

Huge hugs hope the answers are what you're looking for Monday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"