Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

the bloods today are to check whether they feel the pregnancy is viable Alfiecat which is why they put the "??" next to "viable pregnancy??". ie are the levels rising as hoped.

Up to this point the doctors won't say whether the pregnancy is viable or not as there is just not enough info.

I think you're right though glong- if today's bloods show a rise of any sort it's likely that you'll be sent for a scan. Although i'm not sure the earliest that something can be seen on a scan?

Fingers crossed for your blood results! Are you in at 4 again? Sorry just seen you've already given them! Best of luck!

Yes they wanted me to go early today so the results should hopefully be back early ish tomorrow.

Got to the clinic at 7.45 when they opened and there was an hour wait because all the OAPs that have ALL day to get the blood tested wanted to be there first. They should have rules like with their bus passes that they can't go until after 9 lol , I couldn't hang about as needed to get my son to school so had to drop him off then go back and I was then late for work, but they seemed OK about it.

I think either way, even if there's been a good rise I will push for a scan. Got one digital left I'm tempted to do it later but then again I should no tomorrow anyways so could save it and my money lol

Gosh it's so annoying with the OAPs. I remember when applying for a mortgage ages ago I had to wait to go into the bank branch on a Saturday to speak to someone and hand stuff in. I had to wait until an endless stream of OAPs had queued in front of me to deposit cash, pay bills and chat about the time of day. YOU'RE RETIRED! Go to the bank during the week haha!

Yep any kind of rise whether massive or tiny definitely push for a scan.

I'd be so tempted to do the digital later too...it's so tough to know what to do

After tomorrow's bloods if they are not where the expect they should I think a scan will be next...

Thats good so. Will they scan you tomorrow or will you have to wait?
My go here has a scanner, scans every visit.
Have u any pain? My sister had an ectopic, she actually lost the tube with it. It was horrific but she had pain, excruciating pain

I no. I was with my 6 year old and I was saying to him we will have to go else you'll be late, then I tried to get passed the OAPs to ask the receptionist if she can book me an appointment for 45 minutes time, and I got shouted out for pushing in!! Jeez I was only going to ask a question... You have all damn day, I have to get my son to school, go to work, pick him up and get my bloods done at some point today!!!! Rahhhh!!!

Yes I will. The doctor I wanted to speak too, who refured me in the first place isn't in tomorrow, so if I don't get anywhere with whoever I speak to I will have to wait until Thursday when she's back in.

Id do it. Worth all the money in the world for that peace of mind.
I was the same spent an absolute fortune but for my sanity it was necessary. Then spent 450 on harmony test!!!! Has to be done sometimes and at the end of the day such an important thing to be spending it on

After tomorrow's bloods if they are not where the expect they should I think a scan will be next...

Have u any pain? My sister had an ectopic, she actually lost the tube with it. It was horrific but she had pain, excruciating pain

Period like pains at times but nothing more really.

Just getting blood results tomorrow and that will be over the phone

Id do it. Worth all the money in the world for that peace of mind.
I was the same spent an absolute fortune but for my sanity it was necessary. Then spent 450 on harmony test!!!! Has to be done sometimes and at the end of the day such an important thing to be spending it on

Then again I don't want to see 1-2 and panic all evening

Period like pains at times but nothing more really.

Just getting blood results tomorrow and that will be over the phone

They are good, I swear to god I had the strongest period pains the week of my bfp and the following 2 weeks, which is why I went and had the harmony test done, I was convinced it was wrong as never had anything like it on my other 2 pregnancies. Midwife and consultant both said it could have been just stretching pains. Take those pains as a good sign.

I understand seeing 1-2 again but if you see 2-3 imagine how you will feel and if you see 1-2 you are still in the same boat as now. At least if you take test you ahve the opportunity to give your head peace and see brilliant news. Well worth it xx

Think I'll just wait.

Did a cheapie test today line still there but lighter than control

This is it now I did it at 7

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 25
Would you say there's progression from your last cheapie of that type? Tried to have a scroll back on the thread but couldn't find it.
I don't think the cheapies are good for progression but it might help in some way!

These are 16,17 and 18dpo.... So no not really.

I think my 19/20dpo was darker but don't have the picture no more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 23
I see a definitive progression from 16dpo to 18dpo. Major difference which is brilliant. 100 times darker than the very beginning when they werent even pink. Fab result. Id do that digi now

This was my b and m test a 5 weeks didn't get 2-3 until 4 days later if that helps xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 24
Can u put todays in that oic so we can see progression

What dpo are you today?

Don't trust those tests too much glong, i've been testing with them as well and I find if too much urine gets into them they dry faint.
See my post here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...p-please-ladies-panicking-5.html#post37272224

I'm still getting 3+ on a digi.
The lighter one was taken with fmu and the second darker one later on the same day.

I'll be honest progression from 18 to 24 dpo doesn't look much. They are however super cheap tests and as the PP said they must dry faint sometimes. There's a reason I guess why folk say don't use cheapo tests for progression.

Hope you get the phone call nice and early tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->