Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

I got my very faint positive on 4/27th. Went to the doctor on 4/29. My urine test there was negative so he did quant. My Betas came back at 8. Two days later they were 17 and one day later they were 27. He doesn't seemed worried at all. He just tells me that I am very early.

Blaisan- your betas are fine. Congrats! That's a clear double in numbers in 48 hours.
I don't think Glong is worried about the numbers being low just the doubling.

Digital still 1-2.

Think I need to take a break from this site..... Heartbroken

Oh no glong. Im so sorry.
Why take a break though? We all support you xxxx

It's all I think about, I'll see people with same due dates as I would of had. Oh it's just killing me. And because I'm not bledding or anything in scared I'll need help to miscarry :(

Some people start a lot slower than others with their hcg levels. Your having more bloods tomorrow, right? So, by Tuesday you'll hopefully have a clearer picture. Digis aren't the best for dating. If you google info about them you'll see loads of people with similar questions. I'm thinking that if there was a problem when you initially thought then you'd be seeing a not pregnant by now. I'm not saying that everything is fine because no one knows that, but things could well be.

Until you've got a not pregnant, or are bleeding, you are pregnant. Digitals aren't accurate. Some ladies take ages to move from 1-2 weeks. Some randomly don't even though their pregnancy is perfect. Some ladies have slow rising hcg to start. Doubling time is 48-72 hours on average. I personally found pink dye better, though even they can't be used to follow progression as dye levels vary, urine can be more/less dilute etc. I will admit I used these more than digi myself, as they gave a better rough guide.

There are a million reasons why your digi isn't showing 2-3 yet. Yes, miscarriage can be one of them. But there are lots of other reasons as well.

I really, really feel for you Glong. I just want to come and give you a massive hug. Worrying comes naturally, especially after a loss. But this is doing you no good. You're going to make yourself poorly.

It's a lovely day here today. If it is where you are, go out for a family day out with your son and oh. Do fun, nice things. Have a picnic, go the the park, or do something different.

At this moment in time you are pregnant. No one can predict or change what will happen in the future unfortunately, but now you are pregnant. Look after yourself and be kind to yourself xxx

So sorry! I'm not going to sit here and try give you all the reasons it could be fine because non of that will help. I know if it was me I'd be feeling the same as you darling. All I can do is say I'm sorry for the way you are feeling and that things aren't progressing like you hope them to be. I've been following this thread from the beginning and preying that all will be ok. I truly hope you are wrong in your feelings and the baby is perfectly fine. But only time will tell. Big :hugs: xxxxx

Thanks all. I'll be back Tuesday to update until then I need some time to prepare myself for the worst

Why prepare for the worst before anything is confirmed. Try not to worry it cant be good for u or baby.
Did u do any tests today? Your getting blood drawn again today right?

Had bloods done just now. Fingers crossed I should get results tomorrow (they said if I have them early I should get the next day)

If I was 91 on Thursday, say I have a 72 hour double time I should be 182 by Sunday PM. So a little over that as I've had them done today? I would like a number around 200 minuium. If any less I think a scan may be done as they are worried it could be ectopic

They haven't said chemical. The documents for today's bloods had

Viable pregnancy ?? Ectopic ??

Well its viable which is hugely positive news. Keep that to gront of your mind.
Why on earth did they not scan you if querying ectopic? Why do they suspect that without a scan. Bloods wont show ectopic and hcg will still rise if ectopic.
Have you any pain on either sidr, ectopics hugely painful and v dangerous.
Would you no go to epau for scan at this stage?

After tomorrow's bloods if they are not where the expect they should I think a scan will be next...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->