Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

So I caved...
This has got to kinda be good???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 40
You must be excited for your bloods tomorrow. I'm honestly so pleased for you!

kinda good? That's fabulous!! Will you believe it now? You are pregnant!! Congrats.

Normal test looks great sometimes they don't go past a certain level anyway and that still looks good ..

:yipee: with the digi that's brilliant news!!

Bloods should be at least 200 right to get this?

Mind you it's been 4 days since I had 91 (Thursday)... Saturday digital was 1-2 still, so I may have had bloods of 199 then I suppose so they could be as much as 400

kinda good? That's fabulous!! Will you believe it now? You are pregnant!! Congrats.

It's Deffo good news!! Maybe it's because I don't feel pregnant yet... I was soooo I'll with my son....

Looking forward to bloods tomorrow anyways hopefully doctor will be happy too

I reckon it's a girl! My girl caused so much worry it's unreal x

Oh I hope so I would love a girl, then one of each :)

Roll on blood results x

Although it took 11 days to go from 1-2 to 2-3 would that still be a worry to you?

No mine took at least that, I was over 5 weeks and I never got 3+ I just stopped testing. I'm so hoping blood results are awesome x

As long as bloods are good I will not be testing again. :)

I don't blame you, the tests petrified me. Especially when I didn't see 2-3 or progression like others did. I reckon hcg is just different person to person xx

Im hoping so. As long as doctor happy tomorrow so will I and then finally enjoy and book the midwife :)

Yey!!! So pleased for you! This has made my night.. Fingers crossed your bloods are great tomorrow. I think you'll be fine darling. Our kids worry is so much from the second we get pregnant.. I say girl haha x

Yay!!!! Delighted for you. It's some shock to see the weeks go up when you're convinced they won't! A good shock lol :) Roll on bloods tomorrow!

Yey!!! So pleased for you! This has made my night.. Fingers crossed your bloods are great tomorrow
. I think you'll be fine darling. Our kids worry is so much from the second we get pregnant.. I say girl haha x

Thank you so much means so much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->