• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 83
Cheap test...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 87
Oh my gosh, I see it and it looks darker!!! Can't tell the colour but I'm assuming it's pink?!?!?! Can see it on both!

Yes I think its pink both in time frame, surely I couldn't get this many evaps

I'm seeing it easily on the FRER and I think I see it on the cheapie.
How are you feeling??

What's your plan now testing wise?

I'm seeing it easily on the FRER and I think I see it on the cheapie.
How are you feeling??

What's your plan now testing wise?

I didn't want to buy more frer it's soooo expensive but after my chemical in January I think that's the only way I'll feel happy. So I'll do a frer the next few mornings to make sure it's darker and I've got 1 digi which I'll save until Saturday I think. AF due Sunday.

Both together now they dried...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 81
Can defiantly see on both!

I can relate to the chemical I had on before this one but the problem with mine was I got positive tests and even pregnant then pregnant 1-2 on digis :nope: I should of stopped testing but didn't and ICs were going fainter and after a week digi said not pregnant then I had bloods done but I don't want to bum you out etc that's just my experience which made me go crazy testing this time round :lol:

Defiantly save digital til after AF is due if you can I know it's hard to wait but if you cave then I wouldn't blame you :)!

They look good for the stage your at tbh anyway I'd keep testing with ICs if you have any or cheap tests I used the ones you have pink handle ones a lot. I think the frer will be darker tomorrow or the next day too, all looking good!

:dust:

I see it more on the cheapie its pink. Frer looks white. Have you an ic's. They are good for progression if your worried. Frers are 25euro here. Crazy money

I have 5 of the pink handle cheap ones left 1 frer and 1 digi.

They are bfps for sure :)

Don't panic about them being faint, this early takes a while to darken up. Mine was slow & i thought it would be a chemical but my baby is fluttering away in my tummy now xxx

Thanks girls. I will stick with the pink handle cheap ones tomorrow and do my last frer on Friday. I can't keep buying them! Hopefully I'll get progression on the cheap ones :) Deffo not evaps I've done over 10 all with some line on over last 24 hours.

I can clearly see them on both! That's how mine started out, i used those cheapy tests and frer's as well.
Congrats :happydance:

Brilliant news, didnt realise u had done so many and they all positive. No doubt so 7th jan here you come. Thrilled it happened glong. Good old smep its brilliant xx

Sorry, don't mean to jump in, but I'm exited for an update! I'm in the same boat right now myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->