• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

Thought I could see something so opened it up ( I no not ideal) but took the photo straight away!

Well...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 69
There's something there but color wise I'm unsure it may be the start of something :dust:

2 different tests having an evap though? Both in the time frame... It's more pink in real life. Will wait now and do one tonight that was only with 1 hour hold

I can see a shadow again. I don't want to be the negative voice here, but I had shadows on ICs and a line on a FRER last cycle. It kind of convinced me, but I knew really they weren't pink enough, but because it had never happened to me before there was a bit of hope. I really do hope that is not the case for you and it is the start of something. keep us posted. xxx

Its more pink in real life... Until I get a pregnant on digi I won't believe anything but it gives a tiny bit of hope been testing since 7dpo and no evaps or lines or anything then suddendly 2 on same day different tests different urine.. Gives a tiny bit of hope

I can definitely see something on those Glong :) I'm so excited for you! I really hope this is your bfp...

Stalking :coffee:

I could see it in the case and obviously out of the case too. Do FRER later!

That is not even a struggle to see on my phone!!! Omg eeeek i will get excited for you if you are scared too haha! Any frers left?

I have one frer. May have to do it later now.

Will pop to town on break at work and get 2 more so I'll have one for morning.

Just did another one like the open case strip and again same sort of line. Just see with case on but with it off clearer.... Could this be my BFP!!! Oh my god

Trying to hold my pee now! Will test after work and my sons school pick up so 4 ish nice 4 hour hold then

I couldn't wait...

2 hour hold, minimal fluids...thoughts???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 99

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 87
I definitely see it on the first 2 from this morning
I think I see a very faint line (second picture) on the FRER

FX for you

Users who are viewing this thread