Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

Oh no! That's how I think people might see us - like we're failing!
Well its all over now - and well done for sticking to water and fronting it !

I've got a massive scar from when I had my ovary and 7 years on and I think its just about healed. Don't know how big yours is but the weird sensation of it being completely numb for weeks was so odd!

Oh no! That's how I think people might see us - like we're failing!
Well its all over now - and well done for sticking to water and fronting it !

I've got a massive scar from when I had my ovary and 7 years on and I think its just about healed. Don't know how big yours is but the weird sensation of it being completely numb for weeks was so odd!

Thanks Cazd.
my scar is pretty big it's the whole way across. i had another laparotomy 10yrs ago and i don't have any sensation just above the scar line.
hopefully the water will have helped me in the 2ww xx

hiya gum69 so sorry your feeling so down, it will be worth it when you get your baby, how many moths u been trying?

i have a big scar right across bikini line from when i had ovary taken out as well and its weird cos around it feels tingly and a bit numb :(

Wow Samzi!!! I am so excited for you, I hope you cn update us with good news!

Mothers Day is in May here, so nothing for me this month!!

3 dpo....and this is some boring stuff. My CP is still really high and soft, and my cm is still watery/snotty not as much as when I have O. I am hoping these are good signs! But then again, I am ONLY 3 dpo and symptom spotting at this point is pretty useless.

conswayla im sooooo excited for you!!! i have a good feeling for you i want to see your BFP more than mine this month i think haha

hiya gum69 so sorry your feeling so down, it will be worth it when you get your baby, how many moths u been trying?

i have a big scar right across bikini line from when i had ovary taken out as well and its weird cos around it feels tingly and a bit numb :(

Hi Claire,

i'm feeing loads better today thanks. x we have ttc for 10 months i'm sure i'll be heading into our 11 month so. :rofl:
from now it's all PMA xx

well i tested this morning and got BFN :cry:

so confused,but maybe its too early. I bet yesterdays test was an evap :(

Well set up camp here with us for the next week and try not to test again 'till the 1st !!!
:rofl:

well i tested this morning and got BFN :cry:

so confused,but maybe its too early. I bet yesterdays test was an evap :(

i'm sure it was just too early, i doubt it was an evap line. you have been having symptoms. when is :witch: due. are you using those early prediction ones. this month i'm not going to test early. try and wait if you can, otherwise it's an emotional rollercoaster, easier said than done i know. x

yea try and wait a few days hun, it doesnt mean your not pregnant.

Gumb69 same as me then 10 months hope your not waiting to much longer. xx

As for me i have a bit of ovary pain also my cervix is high soft and open. Surely i carnt be ovulating yet earliesti have ever felt it was day 13, My CM is sticky and creamy no EWCM yet.

Feel like just giving up this month anyway, my OH has a unbleivably busy week at work he is so overbooked its not even funny he will be home later every night and very stressed as well. :( i said to him last night we need to have lots of :sex: this week he just shrugged and said ill do my best. But this is how bad it is we havent done it since last ovulation! :( i try he isnt in the mood, he trys im not in the mood and i just know im not gonna be able to get anything this week, I might pee on a opk later and try tonight :(

Im going to test on wed, as i have a works do on the thurs and it will be exactly a week till AF due

Hi ladies

Can I join in please? I'm after my Christmas baby too - and I have it on good authority that you are top girls in this thread!
I'm 30, dh is 32, this is just our 2nd cycle ttc, we got pregnant in our first month ttc but I had a very early m/c at 5 weeks. No AF since, but I think she's about to show up...

Good luck to all of you - especially those who are testing very soon! xx

PS I haven't got any scars. Well a small one on the back of my neck where I had a mole removed. Doesn't really count I guess!

PS I haven't got any scars. Well a small one on the back of my neck where I had a mole removed. Doesn't really count I guess!

Hi Belle 30, a scar is a scar so it counts. best of luck ttc. sorry about your m/c.

Feel like just giving up this month anyway, my OH has a unbleivably busy week at work he is so overbooked its not even funny he will be home later every night and very stressed as well. :( i said to him last night we need to have lots of :sex: this week he just shrugged and said ill do my best. But this is how bad it is we havent done it since last ovulation! :( i try he isnt in the mood, he trys im not in the mood and i just know im not gonna be able to get anything this week, I might pee on a opk later and try tonight :(

Don't give up Claire. Maybe pee on a stick just to put your mind at rest. otherwise you will be thinking that you are ov and that you are not having sex then you wil be getting annoyed at your OH. If you're not ov it will take the pressure off you a tiny bit. I 'm sure you will get some :sex: this week. If your OH is very stressed a bit of :sex: might help him. Make something up like you read a study and a man who is very sexual active performs better at work, something to do with releasing of hormones. It just might work. Best of luck !

i peed on a opk it was neg there was a line but it was very faint. So no need to worry today.

Welcome Belle nice to see you over here was just wondering about you before i logeed on here haha. Good luck for your xmas baby hun xxx

Thanks Claire, and glad to hear you'll get an evening with no need for bd worry! I'm starting to realise what a strain this can have on people's relationships - we've only been at it a couple of months and already it's taking its toll! I hope when you do get your positive opk you're both feeling up for for some bd at the right time!

I'm doing ok, but as I said I'm pretty sure AF is about to show, if not today or Weds then probably Saturday as I suspected in the first place. But at least that means we can try and time it better next cycle - hopefully ovulation day will go back to its normal place! I really hope she stays away till Saturday because then at least I'll hopefully be ovulating over easter weekend and dh will be around and not too tired as he won't be at work!

Good luck xx

Hello Belle - We're pretty much in the same position - I'm 30, OH is 32 and we're in the middle of our 3rd cycle. So sorry to hear about your m/c though.

Best of luck for your easter egg :rofl:

Thanks Cazd - yeah, gonna try to pop the easter egg out on time and hope it doesn't melt!!

Snap then - I guess I would have just been into cycle 3 now if the m/c hadn't messed things up. You're not far away from us either - we're in Sussex

Well this was a lucky group last month with our friend Snugglebot getting her BFP.

Were you guys chatting last year too - have you seen many others go through to 1st tri?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->