Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

Cazd, i just downloaded channel 4 on demand to my laptop so i can watch that programme later lol, Irish i had exactly the same thought i might try and wake the :spermy: up as we havent had :sex: once since last ovulation how bad is that!!

Well my diet has gone tits up again, sum mini eggs fell into my basket at asda! damn it Start again tomorow :(

Kinder bueno eggs keep jumping into my trolley - it must be a conspiracy.

I watched it and had to ring dh and say I TOLD YOU SO! If it was a bloke in a white coat telling him we have to dtd every 2-3 days, and timing is everything, he'd believe them. But just because it's only me in my eeyore pyjamas, he just dismisses it as my obsession with internet 'research'. Tsk.

belle - im actually gonna watch this with my OH as he reckons he has super sperm (HA!!) so i want him to see this programme

Ladies! Just turned my computer back on to tell you....
Don't know if you've seen it but channel 4 have a conception programme on tonight - I've missed it on 4 but its due to start at 10 on 4+1.
Looks like it might be worth a watch!

OH won't be in for another 2 hours so I'm off to make some horlicks and get my PJs on so I can watch it in bed.

I watched this last night and thought it was really good...especially when they did the whole thing with humans as sperm...did you see that sperm knit? :laugh2: But it was a good programme and you actually don't realise what the sperm are against when they are in.

I didnt see it as i was dead to the world at half 9!

morning.
i missed it as well. oh man. hopefully it will be repeated soon.

I watch it, it was really interesting, my hopefullness of a :bfp: is slipping away after seeing what those little sperms are up against, it's a wonder any make it at all!!!!

Tested last night and got a :bfn:.

I watch it, it was really interesting, my hopefullness of a :bfp: is slipping away after seeing what those little sperms are up against, it's a wonder any make it at all!!!!

Tested last night and got a :bfn:.

Best of luck Phoebs. I hope you get your :bfp::dust:

Irish - I saw the knitting sperm! Well you know they've got time to kill in there. Unless it's fertile week, then they've barely got time to sneeze.
Claire - they said that even in a really healthy man, only about 18% of his sperm are 'super' and the rest are lazy arses or have square heads or 17 tails or something. Or maybe more interested in knitting than egg-seeking. But I've made the strategic decision to conceal this fact from dh and just tell him instead that a very small selection of the male population - mainly plumbers - do indeed have 100% super sperm, but only if they come to bed at the exact moment their wife tells them to. Ha. Do you see what I'm up to there?

Yeah I thought it was good, but it did kind of scare me about how difficult it is for them to get to the right place! But I guess me and dh have managed it once, which is comforting, even if it didn't have a happy ending this time.

Sorry about your BFN Phoebs.

I'm 10dpo today (maybe, possibly, I think). I will not test. I will not test. AF due Saturday (maybe), so just gonna hang till then. Not feeling hopeful as I had backache at 10dpo last time and nothing this time. Boo.

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

belle dont give up hope yet! i will leave the page open on his computer where u say plumbers have super sperm cos he is a plumber he will love it haha bless him

phoebs :( so sorry hun xxx

Irish did u awaken the :spermy:?? I did Whooo and u know what he said 'god ive missed this' yeyy! carnt complain when im pestering for rest of the week then eh! ha, took advice of snuggle slept on my side like in a ball omg its great where does it all go! i know TMI here but usally it runs straight bk out but when i got up this morning nothing? Its all been swallowed up haha will defo be sticking with this techique lol.

Conswayla where are you hun? x

OK I'm trying this lying on my side business next time!
I had a go at doing my chart on FF as I had a go at temping this month, and it's telling me I ovulated 2 days before I think I did. I suppose it can't be exact, and tbh my approach to temping isn't exactly consistent.
Anyway I've just had an awful thought - suppose I didn't ovulate at all when I thought I did and I o'ed a week later instead? And we just gave up on the bd because I got it in my head that I'd definitely ovulated! And now AF might not show for another fortnight and I've missed my chance! Right she'd better show or I'm going to be really annoyed.

Oh No! - Did you track other symptoms too?
I think you just know when your bodys done though...

FF can be v frustrating when it moves your dates around like that.
Changing your temps and symptoms to see what happens to OV date is quite fun.

If you like add a link to FF in your signature and we'll all symptom spot with you!

Irish - best of luck with your meeting tomorrow. I'm just starting to close our books for March. But at least when I get things wrong I've only got myeslf to answer to!
Oh... and HMRC (submitted 07-08 employer returns last month + duplicated what they already had so they sent us a bill for £1000!) Fun Fun.

Claire - my theory on the missing :spermy: is that you sleep on your side and none comes out but over a few days it turns into V-snot!
Well at least that's what happened to me last week. ha!

I watched the great sperm race last night and loved it. I didn't know that older sperms when they decompose - kills off new sperm. Gonna make my OH replenish his stock every 3 days from now on!
Oooh - and love the bit about making sure you both enjoy it. Our sessions have been very clinical (well.. apart from this Sunday mornings :blush:) but hearing that he could produce 50% more :spermy: just by getting into it - Hmm... something to put into practice next month.

BTW... we didn't do it a 3rd time last night. He tried to be amorous but I just don't have the drive for it this cycle. I just want this one out of the way.
I'm going to carry on temping and symptom spotting this cycle but only for the extra info - ready for proper TTC again next month.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/267b3d
Here it is. Is it an ok one?
I check cm every day but haven't recorded it so didn't put it on my chart. TBH this month (tmi warning) it seems to have been constantly creamy and stretchy at once, if that makes sense i.e. stretchy, but not thin or transparent! Have also had a go a cp checking - but it seems to change all the time.

Yeah Caz, I told dh the same - got to replenish stocks every three days (with or without my help!) or he'll kill off all the good ones!

Sounds like you've got something to occupy you though what with end of year accounts!
Irish - good luck for meeting.
And talking of work I'd better get on...

i had no idea about the fertility friend website i'm going to look at it now. you guys are a wealth of information.

i have looked at the FF friend website but its not free is it? TBH i just carnt be arsed to temp im pretty sure i know when i ov cos i get ov pains and pos opk cm and cp all run into it.

Cazd i dont care if it turns into V snot haha hopefully it gives it pleanty of time to do whats its gotta do my staying up there haha.

Belle why dont u try using opk tests? its great fun i love to see them going positive sad eh but its nice to know you can get a positive on at least one test.

Cazd your really not into it this month are you! lol your so gonna get tht xmas baby cos you dont really want it this month ;)

If you dont want it this month Caz, can i have it? :rofl:

i have looked at the FF friend website but its not free is it? TBH i just carnt be arsed to temp im pretty sure i know when i ov cos i get ov pains and pos opk cm and cp all run into it.

Belle why dont u try using opk tests? its great fun i love to see them going positive sad eh but its nice to know you can get a positive on at least one test.

Yeah it is free to do the basic stuff, there's a charge for 'VIP membership' which gives you access to more bits and pieces - but I wouldn't pay for anything I can do with a pen and paper! I don't really know why i started temping - well really just to see if I ovulated this month after m/c I guess. I always get ov pain and cm too, but signs have been all over the place the last couple of weeks. Temp chart just gives me something else to obsess over!

Tried opks first month, never got a positive but got a BFP! Then this month I tried again and got a strong positive - but think it was a false one as that was nearly 3 weeks ago and no sign of AF yet, and don't think I'm preg. Mind you, I've only tested once and that was a week ago.... but NO! I will not test, unless AF doesn't show on saturday.

I see what you mean about the temps being a bit... erm... erratic!
Stick with it though... that upturn at the end is a good sign.

and yup... I'm not really into the whole Xmas thing. Got myself into a right mess this morning being all angry at my OH for blackmailing me into TTC this month.
But then... I have a habit of spoiling everything that's good - its not deliberate - my heads just wired that way. "Oh... you bought us tickets to a rock concert"... "Oh its all ruined now 'cos we're too far to the front and its too loud... i hate this... wish we'd never come" type mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->